• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ****in catalina wine mixer 3 *Canceled unless moved*

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
THE ****IN CATALINA WINE MIXER!!!

LOCATION!!!!

10109 whisper pointe dr. TAMPA FL 33647
i live in a gated community when your going through the gate just say your going to visit the ossi's house (pronounced like aussie) and they will let you through

^my house is the venue pictures coming soon it truely is a great house for tournaments pictures will come soon

Brackets
3$ tournament (however i will not be able to start the tournament until i get back from school melee will be first starting immediately by brawl)

standard rulesets apply for both games
This means Pound 4 stagelist

Melee Singles
Starter:
FD
BF
YS
FoD
DL64

CP's:
Kongo 64
PS
Brinstar
Rainbow cruise

Doubles:
(same thing except for no FoD and PS is moved to neutrals)

Brawl tournament WILL be done STANDARD MLG RULES and you can gentleman rule anything (gentleman rule is when you agree to allow or ban a rule)
40 ledge grab limit

Schedule
doors open @ 4 PM

Food
unfortunately i cant provide food this time moneys kinda tight right now :/ but there is a bunch of awesome restaurants in the area such as the chinese buffet, a steak and shake, a beef o bradys, a subway, chic fil-a, tgi fridays and lots more

Attendance and setups
1. yummynbeefy (3 tv's (1 component cables needed) 1 wii)
2. yummynbeefys brother
3. M2k

doors open @ 4 p.m. i want to at least try to get one of the brackets done

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
june im in IL for 2 weeks and then to TN for a week or so so i wont be back till july

also gotta do the fest on the 17th is looking most probable

and a fest this weekend actually sounds good but i gotta sort things out

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Alright. I'm gonna miss it then.

You should just make it august. theres already a bunch of tournaments going on in july

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
soo nothin is goin on ffor july?!? why??? all i see was a **** load of fests in orlando.. y not have ur own??? who in fl is gonna goto a fest in orlando? rather save the gas and goto urs...but what ever i quit the smash family i jus hang out wit scidadle and polmex mostly...but ill attend sum tampa fests here and there

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Melee players need to stop being a bunch of old school ******* with "Oh melee is better than brawl, thats why I play melee not brawl" No, it's not. The REAL reason you play Melee instead of Brawl is because you suck. Don't deny it, Don't try to stand up for yourself because it doesn't matter what you think, you still suck. Beefy put brawl up and attract a crowd.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Sigh, y'all are dumb if you turn this into a brawl vs melee thread. Honestly, I could give 2 ***** about the argument. Lrn2Respect1another!

On the other end, it'd sure be nice to hang with Polmex again lol.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
Melee players need to stop being a bunch of old school ******* with "Oh melee is better than brawl, thats why I play melee not brawl" No, it's not. The REAL reason you play Melee instead of Brawl is because you suck. Don't deny it, Don't try to stand up for yourself because it doesn't matter what you think, you still suck. Beefy put brawl up and attract a crowd.
lmaoooo i agree and disagree... yes u have brawl and u will get a crowd...and i played brawl when it came out and i didnt own the system or the game..and i went to a torney wit very lil skill and got 5th out of 30 ppl so yea....but im not tryin to knock u Dwho goto beefys

host a fest beefy i hung out wit polmex and he wants to go...the only thing is he gets off on THRUSDAYS ONLY...and i think sat. at 8pmu host sumthing and ill get polmex to go:psycho:

scidadle is OFS tho so he wont be there...the hype is dead noel should ride thru tho cuz he is a full PR and im only half so he is cooler...and has a bigger Di.ck then mine :embarrass:

also ppl start playin HON=HEROES OF NEWERTH..ONLY $30 ONE TIME FEE...EVERY1 PLAYS WHY NOT YOU???

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
you do realise thats like the WORST THING TO SAY to the melee player thats running the tournament

i want to have a melee tournament because i dont like brawl im hosting a tournament for the game i love

no i dont play melee cuz i suck

i play melee because i like it better

im gonna be honest about this

brawls an alright game

but melee kicks its *** by a mile imho

also im having a fest next saturday

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10665066#post10665066

and gabe i might look into it again it is starting to pique my interest and everyone is playing it

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I dont get back till towards the end of this month. Soooooooo yeah, I'm gonna try and stay sharp with the oregon peeps.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
im game for that if you really want to do it if youll cohost melee and call matches for me while im in a match or something ill do the same for brawl but if your gonna do that then i need the ruleset you would run it by

you dont have to bring your laptop though my computer works fine

TRA

Smash Journeyman
If Brawl is here, so am I.

F****n' miss everybody. Not too big of a scene up here.

Time
Runs
Away

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
If Brawl is here, so am I.

F****n' miss everybody. Not too big of a scene up here.

Time
Runs
Away
TRA it will be good to see you again

and beefy you know if you hold brawl brackets i will be there and bring an army. I would love to come back to the wine mixer and defend my crown.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Hey Yummy, I can bring a full Brawl Set-up. My wii is hacked, but for replays only

Also, because this is at your house and would potentially have those limitations, how much should we hype this up?

I'm too excited for this **** Lol

Time
Runs
Away

Top Bottom