• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Anyone in the Virginia Beach area? I haven't been in the smash scene in awhile and looking to start back up.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Alright, the stars have aligned and I'll be able to join you guys for Apex. How do you want to go about picking me up?

D

Deleted member

i'm in DC.

i stalk doh.

doh understands true love

it's going to be a not really long drive to apex.

CTL17

Smash Lord
The X (insert some hooved animal here) and the Y bird. So... the Z zhark? Land, Air, and Sea?

Since Pokémon is in 3D, we have X Y Z as the axes. Maybe.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
That what was proposed by a few different sources, and if it's true it would be brilliant on Gamefreak's park.

That being said, it'll be my first time first-picking a Fire starter since Gold (and even then Totodile gives it some seriously tough competition cause Feraligatr > Typhlosion). I'm going to punch a wall if Fox McCloud turns into a fire/fighting type.

Funily enough, my phone auto-corrected Typhlosion and I don't believe I've ever spelled it on this phone before.

:phone:

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I was under the assumption that DW abilities are standard for all Pokemon and that Overgrow is a now a worthless ability for starters. Therefore, I'd be able to ignore Overgrow and theorize that Cutepin evolves into a mole.

jesus **** I'm bored

edit: omfg you know what I meant

DW abilities should always be taken into account when theorycrafting newmons

hot$

Smash Ace
The Y mascot and the fire starter look best. I'm sure the rest of them will be ugly, same as the past two generations.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Do any of you have or know someone who has a sound file for the announcer screaming "SUPER SMASH BROTHERS" in SSB64?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
L-canceling is the act of coming over to our apartment (Legion HQ, hence the L) and hanging out/smashing.

BTW Nintendude said he's trying to focus on Project M at the next Xanadu monthly so he's coming over this Wednesday. Everyone should come!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Yeah I should be coming this week as long as traffic isn't dumb. I need to stop thinking I can be good at this game without ever playing it LOL

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's a common misconception, but the "canceling" actually refers to canceling all other life activities in order to devote yourself fully to the Legion.

We are Legion.

Join us.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
You sure you don't mean canceling all life activities to focus on League of Legends?

Cause that's what I took out of it.

Also I sympathize with Nintendude. Can't stay good at the game without work. Go get'em brotha.

:phone:

9Kplus1

Smash Master
It's a common misconception, but the "canceling" actually refers to canceling all other life activities in order to devote yourself fully to the Legion.

We are Legion.

Join us.

Wait, so wouldn't that mean dissing Legion as well (or the majority of it at least) since it would then become at least a large portion of one's life?

Top Bottom