• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukVEMLrz9A

Our first real crew battle :cool: more or less

In other news, I finally updated the OP (long time coming, I know). CTL, Godslafco, and 9K+1 are now official crew member! And ycz added as an honorary. Help me out with mains/secondaries though. Like Lafco, I have no idea who you consider your main haha. Prove yourselves in tourney or in other ways (like, say, hanging out frequently or just generally being awesome) and you will be promoted.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Just sticking with Demo 2 characters for now haha. If you come over more often and playtest the backroom build with us I'll consider it ;)

cmart

Smash Lord
get *****, nintendo

!!
Oh yea Charles, are monday nights good for tabletop gaming? I've got tentative commitments from three others people, two of which have also never played before.

cmart

Smash Lord
13th Age, a spiritual successor to DnD. I was a part of the closed playtest and it was a lot of fun, so I'm trying to put together at least a semi-regular group to play.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
You guys up for stuff today?

Oh and congratz to Kami wa anata o waratte iru and CTL for crew status; YCZ's looking pretty sex with that honorary spot, too. Oh yeah, and that guy 9kplus1. He *****.

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sure, we'll probably do stuff tonight. Waffle's coming over, whom I don't think you've met.

Anyone else wanna come over to play Smash or Scott Pilgrim or something? (bring Xbox controllers)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You guys missed an AMAZING concert! And I actually made a profit on it due to all the random free stuff I got.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
We did not lose power.

I caught one of the shirts that the X-Hunters threw into the crowd (pretty awesome shirt and it fits, so yay) and at the end after the last show, the host got on stage and threw a bunch of random crap into the crowd, then the "big prize" was Guitar Hero full band bundle, which he just handed to me because I was in the front row and I was the only one who reached up for it. Unfortunately it's the PS3 version, and I can't return it because sadly Guitar Hero is dead and no stores stock it, so I'll just have to ebay it or something.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
You mean that I can't wear my knees out behind you guys anymore?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn son :(
It looks nice, though; the placement of that combo of chairs, as well as those extras in the background gives the apartment a seemingly suffocated feel, but, ultimately, top-mid fancy look. Great job.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
We need to start discussing FC. Who's in? It's not going to be particularly cheap and it'll require nearly a week off work, but it's going to be a crazy awesome tourney.

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So it seems that the most vanilla of waffles may be visiting this weekend. Anyone else wanna hang?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Friday traffic is the worst, so unless you're taking the MARC to Savage, I'm not picking you up on Friday.

Top Bottom