• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

D

Deleted member

Chu really wants to go to this event. I told him that the apartment is full. He's talking trash about beating me and ryoko in teams with boss as marth/luigi.

lol

9Kplus1

Smash Master
He could have my spot. Seriously :V

By no means am I flaking out, though; I just don't mind saving a bit of extra money... plus there's always Sunday.

Oh, and are you guys still available today? Cramming on driving is fun and all, but I'd prefer wasting my brainpower on P:M, if it's workable.

:phone:

cmart

Smash Lord
Charles, if you come tomorrow, my friend Bradner would also like to come. He's pretty much on your way (1 minute off rt 27). Would you mind giving him a ride?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Let me know if I got any of the characters wrong.

Singles
1: RyokoYaksa :peach::sheik::zelda::zerosuitsamus:
2: JCaesar :rob::mario2::marth::peach::dk2:
3: cmart :bowser2::gw::luigi2:
4: Thunderhorse :falco::charizard:
5: Yeroc :zerosuitsamus::falco:
5: Count Kaiser :ness2:
7: GHNeko :zerosuitsamus::sonic:
7: 9K+1 :dedede::pit:
9: CTL :yoshi2::falcon:
9: Vanguard :lucario:
9: Kirisame :ike:
13: Plank :wolf::sheik:
13: SoJ :ganondorf:

(ignore Umbreon, he didn't actually enter, but by the time I realized that, it was too late to fix the bracket)

Doubles:
1: Umbreon + Ryoko
2: The Legion of Hate (JCaesar + cmart)
3: Tope's Beard (Yeroc + Plank)
4: Black Attack (Neko + 9K)

D

Deleted member

Are you coming up today? Yeroc, Ryoko, TH, and Neko are still here.
ask around. if they want me up to play, yeah i'll go. if you guys want to play tales, yeah i'll go. if i'm going to drive an hour to watch you guys play contra, i'll pass.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I don't know how long I'll be here, probably till about 8 or 9 at the latest. But yeah I wouldn't mind.

I also made the tragic mistake of playing Kirby against Susan's Weegee in WSF.

cmart

Smash Lord
I also won matches with Luigi and GW this time around... but yeah I went Bowser even in some ****ty matchups. Get at me

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Rotflmao no all of mine are accounted for. The only thing I'm missing is my A-Rival CD, which I already know is at your place and since I'm not itching to have it back I'll just pick it up next time we see each other.

I think I saw it on the floor though, but it looked too big to be mine anyway. Might want to check with Corey or Kaiser.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
I didn't bring a change of clothes, so it definitely isn't mine.

Didn't neko and kiri stay over on Sunday? It might belong to them.

cmart

Smash Lord
Sometimes man, but we prefer Project: M. Give it a shot sometime - it's closer to melee than it's ever been

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Nino is one of the most luck-reliant Est archetypes I've ever had the dishonor of playing. Her ****ing stat growths hate me every single time around. Ewan loved me a lot more :(... doesn't change the fact that I still love FE7 and the rest of the FE GBA titles.

Oh and I can get to Greenbelt after rush hour ends for some rough, tough, bloody, dirty Legion training tonight.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Super Mario crossover 2 tier list

Top tier:

Bass
Mario

Mid tier

Megaman
Link
Samus
Luigi

Low tier

Simon
Sophia iii
Bill

Bottom tier:

Ryu

try beating it on hard mode with evil hammer bros mode, stage 2-3 and 7-3 are hard core.

D

Deleted member

i love nino so much. RNG *** her for 4 or 5 levels and she's a legit unit pre-class change. fire/fire with rebecca or fire/anima with canas supports. starts on elfire. so good.

pretty sure if nino had been a lord she'd give micaiah's broken *** a challenge.

Top Bottom