• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The HYPERphoenix Super Tourney Deluxe ++ [MDVA Regional!!]

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Didn't VGBC ask on the FaceBook page?
I think there was some mention of it on the MDVA Melee page, but we haven't talked about it at all. I don't know how their setups works but it should be pretty easy to make happen. The only thing we need to make sure of is that players don't get caught up trying to get recorded or on the livestream.

will there be a livestream? i think it would make this much more hype

id love to commentate the whole tourney and i can bring a recording setup if you want more vids
If VGBC comes there will be one I suppose, but no guarantees otherwise. I need someone else to manage that while I'm running the tournament. I recently bought a video amp, so we can split the signal without the colors getting all ****ty. Also possibly teams with two TVs.

You can put me down for 1 more full set up max.
Awesome.

Then if there's a line for getting on the stream, players need to be redirected to other recording stations. I'll handle 2

Mahone

Smash Champion
If VGBC comes there will be one I suppose, but no guarantees otherwise. I need someone else to manage that while I'm running the tournament. I recently bought a video amp, so we can split the signal without the colors getting all ****ty. Also possibly teams with two TVs.
i was gonna volunteer to take care of all that

i would not enter singles and make sure i was there the whole time keeping the stream entertained and commentating

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I have to set it up on my laptop, but yeah I should be able to as well if necessary

We can have so many livestreams going

But I feel like that's probably overkill / detrimental so I'll probably just record normally

dkuo

Smash Lord
yo i got bored, feel free to use for whatever
(if the tourney is actually called HYPEerphoenix that is)

not the most original thing but eh

someone should make a short hype video for this tourney :bee:

Bones0

Smash Legend

someone should make a short hype video for this tourney :bee:
That looks sick. I like the contrast of graffiti-style text vs. super plain outline text. It's also nice that it doesn't look like "Hell Hockey" or whatever the last SS image looked like. lol

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Just leave it at Hyperphoenix I think everyone is already calling it that haha

Abate

Smash Journeyman
So I don't think I'm coming to this anymore now that No Johns in NY is on the same weekend.

That venue is so close to my house in NJ I can't rationalize going to VA :urg:

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord

lololo gj bro

only issue is that it's not really in the style of the other things i've already made for the tournament, i'll use it on fb though

Any closer to getting a real name for this?
**** it, we'll just stick with hyperphoenix

sf4 side event lez goez
Maybe after the tournament, but people need to bring setups.

So I don't think I'm coming to this anymore now that No Johns in NY is on the same weekend.

That venue is so close to my house in NJ I can't rationalize going to VA :urg:
:| es ok i understand

ill be attending this.
thebestthebestthebestthebestthebest

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Seperate post because it's important:

OoS people need to post/PM me if they're seeking player housing up here the night before or the night of, we need to get sorted out beforehand.

We also need more setups from people! If you want a half-decent tournament, we need you to contribute! You also get your venue fee back if you bring one!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'll be here. I'm definitely interested in streaming so please check the internet

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm teaming with chillin, possibly as prep for apex unless he ditches me for zhu or I ditch him for mango

Top Bottom