• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hunter's Daughter - Cassie from Paladins Support Thread

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
There is definitely a lot of characters in Paladins and she is one of 2 characters I have currently played as,.

What would she do?
She would use a Crossbow to fight, she can Roll around and use a Bird probably as a Final Smash. For more info, check here

Reasons Why:
- Unique
- Represents an Overwatch-style game
- Female Rep

Supporters?
S SEGAGameBoy
Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy

Thoughts? Opinions?

Last edited:

slambros

Smash Ace
Paladins would definitely be a very interesting game to bestow playable representation in Smash. It would establish a strong relationship between Nintendo and Hi-Rez Studios, and it would position Paladins as a game that deserves to be a standout in the very specific Overwatch-type genre.

I do have a critique on the idea, both of a Paladins rep in general, and of Cassie, and that is about the character designs. I know I can't be the only one that thinks the character designs in Paladins are generic, derivative, and anchored in cliches. Not only that, but in Cassie's case, I feel as though the devs would recruit Linkle from Hyrule Warriors instead of going through the trouble. Maybe it would be different if the characters had more distinguishable characteristics like all of the characters currently in Smash Bros.

This is all just my opinion, of course.

:131:

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
Never played it before. But, I'm planning on getting it for my PS4. I support!

Top Bottom