• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The How to Unlock Everything Thread

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
can someone go into a little more detail on how to get wolf i went through the whole ruins level and never saw a pit i was lowered into or a door in one to pass if anyone could let me know a little more about it id appreciate it
after you beat SSE, go back to the Ruins level. At one point there is a platform/elevator that goes down. I don't remember exactly, but I think is this where the ice pokes out but that could be another level. Anyway, the elevator is going down. While it's going down, there will be a door to your left. Normally, you'd go through that door, but don't, ride the elevator to the very very very bottom and there will be another door to the left.

The point is, don't jump through the first door you see when on the elevator, it's the one at the bottom.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Staff Credits Music - Clear Classic Mode on Difficult

difficult = hard or intense?

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I think Difficult is Hard. Hopefully tomorrow I can go through everything in my collection. I've been trying to get everything unlocked in the game.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
where are wolf jiggs and toon link in the sse? i beat it and didn't see them
They are optional. YL is in the same place you got Link and Yoshi. The first door that appears in the level
Jigglypuff is on that level where you first got Falco. You know the very long level where's it's mostly water and there are barrels that shoot you to right. You fight giant Diddy at the start of the level. The door is in the middle of that long section, on the top.
Wolf is in the ruins stage, read the thread.
These doors only appear after beating SSE.

BlackYoshi7

Smash Apprentice
Umm, are you sure the Goruda unlock is correct? Because I played 10 on Halberd and got the Frozen Hillside, but no Goruda. Also, you should switch Love Song french version to 37,500 feet instead of meters.

Top Bottom