• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The hero of Dragon Quest III, Erdrick, joins the battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
It'd be a first, a boss, but in dark souls you make a character completely from scratch so i dont see it as completely unreasonable to put a boss instead. but...

It was never good of a theory to begin with, ..I understand somewhat if people can't make the connections. But as soon as other words make the ad pop up the theory was done, because it rode on people believing that nintendo added those words for dlc characters for smash. Once you have anything else that makes it pop up that isn't related it busts the theory. Just like as soon as you get more than 5 characters that also busts it.
See the amazing part is that people are still trying to state the theory hasnt been disproved yet. It's kind of grating to be honest.

Thes

There's still May 27 first, who knows.
God I'm hoping we get something really special.

D

Deleted member

It'd be a first, a boss, but in dark souls you make a character completely from scratch so i dont see it as completely unreasonable to put a boss instead. but...

It was never good of a theory to begin with, ..I understand somewhat if people can't make the connections. But as soon as other words make the ad pop up the theory was done, because it rode on people believing that nintendo added those words for dlc characters for smash. Once you have anything else that makes it pop up that isn't related it busts the theory. Just like as soon as you get more than 5 characters that also busts it.
I'm just actually impressed that even without much happening in favor of the leak (since atm it seems that there are a few things going against it), people just seem more enticed by it. We need a direct.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Oh obviously. But the point still stands. Why have a boss character when pretty much every single character in smash bros is a main character. It doesnt really make a lot of sense to me.

Also iirc, the whole google ad theory is very volatile anyways.
The google theory is fake, but Artorias being playable isn't actually that far-fetched. He's a character that is more iconic than the Chosen Undead, every Souls fan loves his boss fight and consider it one of the most memorable parts of the series. The Souls series takes pride in it's boss fights, and most players consider these boss fights as the peak of the games. And it's not like Artorias is a random nobody, he's a character with an important part in the lore of the series, playing a role even after his death. For Sakurai to pick the most iconic boss fight in the series instead of the main character is reasonable, considering Artorias can actually differentiate himself from the rest of the cast of Smash Bros while the Chosen Undead is just a random zombie with no special moveset that makes him unique.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
See the amazing part is that people are still trying to state the theory hasnt been disproved yet. It's kind of grating to be honest.

God I'm hoping we get something really special.
Yeah. Well to be fair not everyone has seen everything to say it's been outright disproved. But i do find it a bit upsetting, i guess just because i expected a bit better xD

But just to be honest, I'm not annoyed because of the view, I'm just disappointed that people didn't treat it like the grasping at straws that it is. It's not like the grinch leak, which was actually decently convincing and well done even when looked at for flaws, this one should've been treated as super iffy to begin with, for quite a few reasons, ..and it's actually easy to find flaws with it, and disprove it.

I think with that I've vented enough for now :p maybe once someone popular shows enough about it that more people will start treating it as deconfirmed, but it is what it is. I hope it's possible to laugh about it like Zeke. ;p

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
I'm just actually impressed that even without much happening in favor of the leak (since atm it seems that there are a few things going against it), people just seem more enticed by it. We need a direct.
I agree. And the enticing is understandable since the list is promising (no Erdrick makes me sad though).

The google theory is fake, but Artorias being playable isn't actually that far-fetched. He's a character that is more iconic than the Chosen Undead, every Souls fan loves his boss fight and consider it one of the most memorable parts of the series. The Souls series takes pride in it's boss fights, and most players consider these boss fights as the peak of the games. And it's not like Artorias is a random nobody, he's a character with an important part in the lore of the series, playing a role even after his death. For Sakurai to pick the most iconic boss fight in the series instead of the main character is reasonable, considering Artorias can actually differentiate himself from the rest of the cast of Smash Bros while the Chosen Undead is just a random zombie with no special moveset that makes him unique.
While I get where you're coming from, I dont necessarily agree that they dont have a special moveset. As anyone can have a great moveset. Erdrick for example is a self insert and same with Villager. However I'm also talking from a non souls player so my expertise is only based on wikis and not gameplay.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Before I leave, to end things on something cool; (some art i found)

hf ;)

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
While I get where you're coming from, I dont necessarily agree that they dont have a special moveset. As anyone can have a great moveset. Erdrick for example is a self insert and same with Villager. However I'm also talking from a non souls player so my expertise is only based on wikis and not gameplay.
Sakurai for sure can make a good moveset for anything, but the reason why I believe Artorias is a better choice than the Chosen Undead is because he captures the feeling of Dark Souls much better. A menacing enemy that is big, fast, and unrelenting. It also helps that Artorias is referenced and given tribute a lot of times, even in boss fights that don't concern him (Gael's intro for example).

D

Deleted member

Sakurai for sure can make a good moveset for anything, but the reason why I believe Artorias is a better choice than the Chosen Undead is because he captures the feeling of Dark Souls much better. A menacing enemy that is big, fast, and unrelenting. It also helps that Artorias is referenced and given tribute a lot of times, even in boss fights that don't concern him (Gael's intro for example).
Honestly if that's the case then Artorias situation feels more similar to Rathalos and he would work better as a boss don't you think :b

I liked that explanation in the general where a character with a Shield makes more sense as a Dark Souls rep due to teaching you how to play, which I'm discovering since I'm currently playing Dark Souls for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Honestly if that's the case then Artorias situation feels more similar to Rathalos and he would work better as a boss don't you think :b

I liked that explanation in the general where a character with a Shield makes more sense as a Dark Souls rep due to teaching you how to play, which I'm discovering since I'm currently playing Dark Souls for the first time.
A shield wouldn't really work for Smash considering we already have a button that is a shield option, but I get what you're saying. Also have fun with the game, you're gonna enjoy it and die a lot.

Calane

Smash Ace
You know, I recall hearing that there's something in the stats that tell you if a character is made of metal or not. Was that the case?

I'm sure Artorias would qualify as being made of metal (he looks like a heavily armored knight dude to me). Some people have been saying he's "Brave", so if I'm not mistaken about there being a texture thing in the stats, wouldn't it be possible for someone to check it and find out?

No matter how early in development Artorias would've been, I'm pretty sure he'd be considered metal textured since the beginning.

It saddens me a little that there's so many people that still give the google ad stuff that much attention.

I might as well share my post from the other day:

And I forgot to add the note that 'Freedom Cry' is Assassin's Creed DLC, not dark souls. (And there shouldn't be over 5 dlc characters in any case)
Is that so? Phew, that puts me at ease a little bit.

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
You know, I recall hearing that there's something in the stats that tell you if a character is made of metal or not. Was that the case?

I'm sure Artorias would qualify as being made of metal (he looks like a heavily armored knight dude to me). Some people have been saying he's "Brave", so if I'm not mistaken about there being a texture thing in the stats, wouldn't it be possible for someone to check it and find out?

No matter how early in development Artorias would've been, I'm pretty sure he'd be considered metal textured since the beginning.

I seriously doubt hes brave. Unless they shrink him down to the point that hes a child (the brave stats), hes like way too tall. Normally I dont care bout height because of Ridley but shrinking him down to child size is a little ridiculous.

Calane

Smash Ace
I seriously doubt hes brave. Unless they shrink him down to the point that hes a child (the brave stats), hes like way too tall. Normally I dont care bout height because of Ridley but shrinking him down to child size is a little ridiculous.
I don't think he is either, but I've been seeing the idea tossed around.

Also, just checked the stats, and I found this:

Stat.JPG

Would the "skin kind" being "bio" suggest that "Brave" isn't wearing armor?

Edit: I keep saying "stats", but I think I should actually be calling it "data", right? Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master

Brave is Erdrick, not Banjo, not Artorias, not anyone else, that I'm sure of. If Artorias or any other character gets revealed it would be for a different challenger pack. Speaking of challenger packs, there have been rumors that we might get two character reveals at E3, whether it's true or not is unknown, but we won't wait long to see since E3 is one month away.

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
Brave is Erdrick, not Banjo, not Artorias, not anyone else, that I'm sure of. If Artorias or any other character gets revealed it would be for a different challenger pack. Speaking of challenger packs, there have been rumors that we might get two character reveals at E3, whether it's true or not is unknown, but we won't wait long to see since E3 is one month away.
Waiting for E3 is torture omg

View attachment 219810

That's pretty cool stuff. Is there any other brave stuff you could find?

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Oh obviously. But the point still stands. Why have a boss character when pretty much every single character in smash bros is a main character. It doesnt really make a lot of sense to me.
That said...we DO have Rathalos, and not a playable Monster Hunter.

Dark Souls boss as an actual Boss? I'd be down for that.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
That said...we DO have Rathalos, and not a playable Monster Hunter.

Dark Souls boss as an actual Boss? I'd be down for that.
Truth be told I don't think there will be bosses in the DLC packs, if Dark Souls gets content for DLC it will be the exact content Sakurai promised for the fighter's pass. So it's a playable character or nothing.

D

Deleted member

I was going to do an Essay on this whole "Google Leak" thing but I couldn't find enough evidence for either sides so instead I'll just give my thoughts on it: I don't buy it at all though I'll give it credit where it's due the roster would be pretty interesting.

I really don't think there will be two Western characters that just seems a bit like overdoing it, Sakurai appreciates Western made games yes but when we have a limited amount of slots for DLC and a limited due time in order to get the DLC out I don't think they'd be able to pull off two Western characters.

Why? Well they'd have to go back and forth to both America and Europe about 6-7 times just to negotiate for one character of course it's a weak point and if Nintendo really wanted the characters then I'm sure they could do it regardless but that begs the Question, Would Nintendo want these Characters? Well it's a 50/50 to be honest I can see them wanting some of them but not all of them.

Regardless the DLC is limited in both time and money so they could easily use Japan Made Characters instead which would take less time in negotiating but let's discuss the characters now.

Banjo makes sense and I can see Banjo get in since he has a history with Nintendo being somewhat of a Former Nintendo Mascot as seen Here and Here so they could use him as a bridge between Nintendo and Microsoft's relationship becoming stronger since Nintendo already has a history with that franchise. So I think Banjo very well could make it in.

Which brings me to Doom Guy, I would like for him to happen but as I previously said I doubt that there will be two Western Characters and not only cause of Time and Money restraints but the character himself also presents a problem how do you represent such a gritty franchise in Smash? They could pull it off sure but would it really be Doom without all the blood and gore as much like MK their big thing is "Blood and Gore", Doom's motto is "Rip and Tear" after all.

You could say that they could tone down Doom Guy much like they did with Bayo and Snake but they weren't even as bad as Doom is Bayonetta's game doesn't revolve around her Sexiness so you can easily tone that down and Snake well, He's a normal dude with Realistic Weapons there's not much to tone down. Joker even has a Gun but that's again, Not a focus of Persona 5 while Doom's focus is "gruesomely kill thousands of Demons".

Though credit to where it's due Sakurai respects the Creator of Doom (here) as when he talked about people who were born in the 70's he says: "Yes (laughs). If you pull up a list of game designers born in 1970, there’s quite a few big names: Hideki Kamiya (Bayonetta), Fumito Ueda (ICO), Yoko Taro (NieR series), Jin Fujisawa and Yosuke Saito (Dragon Quest X), Chiyomaru Shikura (Steins;Gate), and the late Kenji Eno (D and others). Internationally, You have John Carmack, The father of FPSs, as well. As a generation, a lot of us were directly impacted by the dawn of the PC and the home gaming console." Which makes me believe that if both 1) Bethesda walks up to Sakurai/Nintendo and asks for Doom Guy in Smash and 2) Sakurai/Nintendo wants Doom Guy in Smash then I can see him happening otherwise I doubt it.

He has a history with Gaming but the problem with how they portray him is a tricky situation as is the whole Western thing.

Even Artorias doesn't really make much sense as I assume people have been talking about. Artorias is a boss and not a main Character why put in a Boss instead of the protagonist of the game? Smash has never put a boss before the protagonist before and while it's not a rule I doubt Nintendo would start doing that now. Especially for a 3rd party franchise.

Even then when asked about other Namco Reps he considered, in his article (here) he stated: "There were none. We basically thought of all the characters at the start of development. We decided on characters we knew we could make. However, there were a few in consideration, such as Heihachi from “Tekken.” So either Artorias wasn't even considered for being a Namco rep or he was one of the very few and I believe it was the former.

Why? Well we already know Heihachi was considered and we can take an educated guess that Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia was also considered at one point and what did he get? A Mii Costume, He got something. Both Heihachi and Lloyd got something. They both got a Mii Costume when Artorias or any DS Rep got nothing. Though that's not very concrete what is though is that Artorias is a Boss and as I previously mentioned Sakurai has never put a Boss before a Protagonist of their respective franchise, I doubt if Sakurai considered a Dark Souls rep that it was Artorias instead of say the Chosen Undead.

All this makes me believe that Artorias isn't getting in.

So yeah the leak is interesting but I doubt it's actually real. It's interesting to consider and talk about for fun but nothing else really.

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
it would sure be a glorious day :)
There might not be figures of the same set, but i wouldn't mind other ones or some of the toys :)

I've seen that DQI Hero + Gwaelin one before. Way too cute. I'm not a big figure collector, but I'd definitely go for these.

...erk, shouldn't have checked Ebay. Too rich for my blood.

Yatanagi

Smash Journeyman
The thing that I think about Dark Souls is that there's a character with more chance then Artorias and the Chosen Undead to be picked, Solaire of Astora. There 5 things that make me think about that at least.
He is one of the first character that come to everyone mind when talk about DS.
Have a move set close to the actual gameplay, making him a good representation of the game series.
He have a build that isn't that hard to implement in Smash.
Could more easily sneak the Chosen Undead in his character.
Also when Dark Souls come to the Switch he was the only character to get a Amiibo.

Are just some superficial point tho. I think there's more deep ones. Also his charisma is a thing that make him stands out in the first game.

Last edited:

Naoyatodo

Smash Apprentice
Something I noticed about the Google leak is that it's intentionally piggybacking off the already debunked 5chan leak. It *also* claims Doomguy and Ryu Hayabusa, but it suspiciously excludes Erdrick and Steve, two characters reviled by the community where the leak originated. It's pretty transparent.

The whole thing is pretty comparable to the Grinch leak situation. A few notable differences is that the alternative to the Grinch leak was the horrible reality that was Box Theory, which would disappoint anybody. The only thing contradicting Google Theory is the possibility of one character they happen to dislike.

Potatu

Smash Apprentice
It's best to ignore that guy, he's also trolling in the Banjo thread.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

View attachment 219810

Edit: I keep saying "stats", but I think I should actually be calling it "data", right? Sorry about that.
I mean, it wouldn’t be all that weird. Only DQ1 protagonist seems to be wearing heavier armor, the rest including Erdrick, are just wearing clothes.
But nice find!

It’s been a while since we had ANY new info from Brave.

Is there a character that swaps between armor and clothes between alts so far?

D

Deleted member

I mean, it wouldn’t be all that weird. Only DQ1 protagonist seems to be wearing heavier armor, the rest including Erdrick, are just wearing clothes.
But nice find!

It’s been a while since we had ANY new info from Brave.

Is there a character that swaps between armor and clothes between alts so far?
I don't think there's ever been a fully armored character in Smash, be it their default or an alt so I'm not sure what they would do in a case like that.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've tried to get into Dragon Quest a few times (through Dragon Quest 9 and a mobile version of Dragon Quest 3), but I haven't been able to find a game that clicked for me. (I enjoyed Dragon Warrior Monsters, though I was only able to rent that game) Which would be the best game in the series for a beginner? (aside from DQ9, I also own Dragon Quest 8 - I just haven't gotten around to it because my RPG backlog is huge)

D

Deleted member

I've tried to get into Dragon Quest a few times (through Dragon Quest 9 and a mobile version of Dragon Quest 3), but I haven't been able to find a game that clicked for me. (I enjoyed Dragon Warrior Monsters, though I was only able to rent that game) Which would be the best game in the series for a beginner? (aside from DQ9, I also own Dragon Quest 8 - I just haven't gotten around to it because my RPG backlog is huge)
Since you enjoyed DQM I would for sure say to check out DQ5. It was the first game in the series to incorporate monster capturing as a main feature, and also has one of the best stories in the series. The DS or mobile ports are the best way to go

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Yeah, sounds to me like you’d enjoy DQV the most. Although if you don’t feel like investing in another DQ, I feel DQ8 is also a great place to start. Heck, it also features a monster taming mechanic (although not as robust as the one in DQV).

TBH, 9 is my least favorite game. 8 is my fave.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Yeah, sounds to me like you’d enjoy DQV the most. Although if you don’t feel like investing in another DQ, I feel DQ8 is also a great place to start. Heck, it also features a monster taming mechanic (although not as robust as the one in DQV).

TBH, 9 is my least favorite game. 8 is my fave.
I wasn't even aware that there was a monster taming mechanic! I thought it was just the four party members.

Don't know if I want to jump into another big RPG after playing Persona 5 (I might get burned out), but I'll keep going with 8 when I get the chance, and try looking into 5.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Another day closer to e3 or other announcements :)

I was going to do an Essay on this whole "Google Leak" thing but I couldn't find enough evidence for either sides so instead I'll just give my thoughts on it: I don't buy it at all though I'll give it credit where it's due the roster would be pretty interesting.

I really don't think there will be two Western characters that just seems a bit like overdoing it, Sakurai appreciates Western made games yes but when we have a limited amount of slots for DLC and a limited due time in order to get the DLC out I don't think they'd be able to pull off two Western characters.

Why? Well they'd have to go back and forth to both America and Europe about 6-7 times just to negotiate for one character of course it's a weak point and if Nintendo really wanted the characters then I'm sure they could do it regardless but that begs the Question, Would Nintendo want these Characters? Well it's a 50/50 to be honest I can see them wanting some of them but not all of them.

Regardless the DLC is limited in both time and money so they could easily use Japan Made Characters instead which would take less time in negotiating but let's discuss the characters now.

Banjo makes sense and I can see Banjo get in since he has a history with Nintendo being somewhat of a Former Nintendo Mascot as seen Here and Here so they could use him as a bridge between Nintendo and Microsoft's relationship becoming stronger since Nintendo already has a history with that franchise. So I think Banjo very well could make it in.

Which brings me to Doom Guy, I would like for him to happen but as I previously said I doubt that there will be two Western Characters and not only cause of Time and Money restraints but the character himself also presents a problem how do you represent such a gritty franchise in Smash? They could pull it off sure but would it really be Doom without all the blood and gore as much like MK their big thing is "Blood and Gore", Doom's motto is "Rip and Tear" after all.

You could say that they could tone down Doom Guy much like they did with Bayo and Snake but they weren't even as bad as Doom is Bayonetta's game doesn't revolve around her Sexiness so you can easily tone that down and Snake well, He's a normal dude with Realistic Weapons there's not much to tone down. Joker even has a Gun but that's again, Not a focus of Persona 5 while Doom's focus is "gruesomely kill thousands of Demons".

Though credit to where it's due Sakurai respects the Creator of Doom (here) as when he talked about people who were born in the 70's he says: "Yes (laughs). If you pull up a list of game designers born in 1970, there’s quite a few big names: Hideki Kamiya (Bayonetta), Fumito Ueda (ICO), Yoko Taro (NieR series), Jin Fujisawa and Yosuke Saito (Dragon Quest X), Chiyomaru Shikura (Steins;Gate), and the late Kenji Eno (D and others). Internationally, You have John Carmack, The father of FPSs, as well. As a generation, a lot of us were directly impacted by the dawn of the PC and the home gaming console." Which makes me believe that if both 1) Bethesda walks up to Sakurai/Nintendo and asks for Doom Guy in Smash and 2) Sakurai/Nintendo wants Doom Guy in Smash then I can see him happening otherwise I doubt it.

He has a history with Gaming but the problem with how they portray him is a tricky situation as is the whole Western thing.

Even Artorias doesn't really make much sense as I assume people have been talking about. Artorias is a boss and not a main Character why put in a Boss instead of the protagonist of the game? Smash has never put a boss before the protagonist before and while it's not a rule I doubt Nintendo would start doing that now. Especially for a 3rd party franchise.

Even then when asked about other Namco Reps he considered, in his article (here) he stated: "There were none. We basically thought of all the characters at the start of development. We decided on characters we knew we could make. However, there were a few in consideration, such as Heihachi from “Tekken.” So either Artorias wasn't even considered for being a Namco rep or he was one of the very few and I believe it was the former.

Why? Well we already know Heihachi was considered and we can take an educated guess that Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia was also considered at one point and what did he get? A Mii Costume, He got something. Both Heihachi and Lloyd got something. They both got a Mii Costume when Artorias or any DS Rep got nothing. Though that's not very concrete what is though is that Artorias is a Boss and as I previously mentioned Sakurai has never put a Boss before a Protagonist of their respective franchise, I doubt if Sakurai considered a Dark Souls rep that it was Artorias instead of say the Chosen Undead.

All this makes me believe that Artorias isn't getting in.

So yeah the leak is interesting but I doubt it's actually real. It's interesting to consider and talk about for fun but nothing else really.
Thanks for sharing your take ;)
I will say though that the pics you found for banjo aren't exactly in his favor when there's a basketball player and a baseball one there. That's not exactly 'nintendo repping' ;p. But no one can deny that banjo was a strong figure on the nintendo 64. Rare wasn't first party, but they definitely had good ties with nintendo.

They're first party with microsoft now, and it really comes down to if nintendo actually wants banjo in the game. I've seen no evidence for that. The only thing is that banjo probably did ok in the ballot.

That's pretty cool stuff. Is there any other brave stuff you could find?
edit: answered the wrong thing ;p

--

About Artorias. Even though i dont think it's worth talking about much because it's based on the google theory, I dont think it'd be overly strange to have a boss in for a case like that, because we dont have pure 'create your own character' characters in smash. Even Villager has more known and limited looks than a dark souls player character.

I will say though that he's pretty tall. I know it doesnt matter as much now that Ridley is in, but a souls character is already tall human height, and then artorias is not far from being double that height:

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
Another day closer to e3 or other announcements :)

Thanks for sharing your take ;)
I will say though that the pics you found for banjo aren't exactly in his favor when there's a basketball player and a baseball one there. That's not exactly 'nintendo repping' ;p. But no one can deny that banjo was a strong figure on the nintendo 64. Rare wasn't first party, but they definitely had good ties with nintendo.

They're first party with microsoft now though, and it really comes down to if nintendo actually wants banjo in the game. I've seen no evidence for that. The only thing is that banjo probably did ok in the ballot.

You won't find much more for 'brave' being erdrick, except listings online for stuff to sell. Because it's a translation that's not supposed to happen. Only people who dont know dragon quest and english would translate like that. It's supposed to be a codename anyway. And if you go anywhere that has people trying to shoot down erdrick's chances they'll say that brave isn't erdrick because it's too direct to be a codename, not understanding that erdrick isn't called a brave anytime normally, We got lucky to see a nintendo employee use it how it shouldn't be ;p

It' part of what I was ranting about the other day. Because it's a silly point. And if you ever go in the geno thread or somewhere like that, dont ever say erdrick is called brave, lol.

--

About Artorias. Even though i dont think it's worth talking about much because it's based on the google theory, I dont think it'd be overly strange to have a boss in for a case like that, because we dont have pure 'create your own character' characters in smash. Even Villager has more known and limited looks than a dark souls player character.

I will say though that he's pretty tall. I know it doesnt matter as much now that Ridley is in, but a souls character is already tall human height, and then artorias is not far from being double that height:

I meant looking into brave as in his stats, not the title.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I meant looking into brave as in his stats, not the title.
Oh. I guess I lumped in both quotes you had in your post :/
My bad.

And yeah I did post the other stats in the op. here you go:
Raw Data for the 'brave' fighter: https://puu.sh/CtLjZ.jpg
Stats:
Weight — 101
Max Walk Speed — 1.28
Max Run Speed — 1.74
Air Speed — 1.2
Fall Speed — 1.9
Fast Fall Speed — 2.88
Gravity — .09
Height — 13
Shield Size — 11.8
Jumps — 2
Wall Jump — False
Wall Cling — False
Crawl — False
Tether — False
and bear in mind a lot will probably have changed.

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
Yatanagi Yatanagi check this out

Oh. I guess I lumped in both quotes you had in your post :/
My bad.

And yeah I did post the other stats in the op. here you go:

and bear in mind a lot will probably have changed.
I'm glad Brave isnt too fast or too slow. Feels just right. Also a bit off topic but I just realized some concept art has Erdrick dual wielding swords.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Ohhh. Yeah that's special ;p

--

I have a question to ask people in general, I'm wondering if anyone knows good sites for ordering figurines, toys, and plushies?
And when I say good I also mean not expensive :p

Ideally being able to find some dragon quest stuff would be nice too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom