• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The hero of Dragon Quest III, Erdrick, joins the battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
Something minor I'm wondering, will they go with Erdrick as his name in the US? I know they once switched to Loto for the GBC remakes, but switched back for the DQ9 references. If it is kept here, it'd be a little weird in the event his female alt gets in here, for her to share this name. At least in Europe, they still refer to Eddy as R(L)oto.
I don't think any game in the post-DQVIII localization era has ever used Loto/Roto over Erdrick. The Erdrick name is used in the phone ports of DQI-III, in Builders and in XI (with the world of Rotozetasia as Erdrea, and the ancient hero Roshu as Erdwin).

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I just had a sweet idea for a DQ spirit.

It's a spoiler for DQ3 do I'm hiding it.

Spirit name: Zoma
Class: Legend ****
Effects: Negates opponents Spirit buffs for
20 seconds when your damage percentage is high (60% and up).

And how to obtain it:
Defeat giant Robin (or giant Zelda?)
Uses same spirit ability.
Ocassionally, a fog is lifted.
Stage: Dracula's Castle or Castle Siege phase 2.
Song: (preferably) Hero's Challenge

Last edited:

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
If we're sharing Spirit ideas:

Ace Class Spirit: Eight (Dragon Quest VIII)
-The enemies' sword attacks have increased power
-Reinforcements will appear

The battle takes place on the battlefield form of Castle Siege (referencing Castle Trodain) and involves the player fighting each of the party members from DQVIII. The player starts against a yellow Erdrick (Eight), followed by a green Wario (Yangus), purple Daisy (Jessica), and red Marth (Angelo). It's similar to Issac's battle, where the reinforcements slowly span as the battle goes on.

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
King Korol from DQV represented by King K. Rool is like the ultimate dumb joke spirit battle.

What I'd really like to see is a spirit from a certain other game with a fight against Erdrick, Greninja, ROB, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, Zelda and Samus. Y'know... those guys.

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
What version were you playing? I don't want to spoil anything, but in the version I played (DS), the story doesn't truly end after you kill Psaro. Let's just say there's an alternate outcome and leave it at that.
I played the DS version as well. If I feel like doing the bonus stuff I will, but I want to play the main stories of all the main series DQ games so that, theoretically, by the time DQ11 comes out on Switch, I'll be caught up on it.

I read up on it after I beat it, and I was super bummed out that they didn't wait until DQ5 on DS to implement party chat, they actually took it out of the North American version of DQ4! At least they learned and implemented it in DQ5 and 6's DS remakes, as well as the mobile version of DQ4. Talking to your party members after interacting with nearly everything in the game in DQ5 was incredible and fleshed everyone out, so I missed the feature when playing the DS version of 4. When I replay this game some day I'll get the mobile version just for that, even if I miss the buttons of the DS port.

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
Is it pronounced "air-drick" or "err-drick"?
Oops, nobody replied to this. It's "err-drick", unless you're Scottish Drasilian. Then "air-drick" is acceptable, but you gotta roll the Rs.

Fun fact: despite appearing a bunch, the name Erdrick has only been spoken aloud by a voice actor once ever that I can think of (as err-drick, to be clear). Erdrea and Erdwin are mentioned pretty regularly in DQXI, though, and since they've got the same source it's safe to assume.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Just beaten Dragon Quest 8 on the 3DS for the first time, here are my thoughts:

I thought the gameplay was pretty fun and addicting. The aesthetic atmosphere and monsters in the world kept me going. This is actually the first DQ game I completed ever. Coming back to the DQ games was a pleasure and made me appreciate the series

Character arc wise, it is pretty disappointing. Aside from the childhood backstory, Yangus doesn't develop much beyond being a best buddy for the hero. He does have a bit of an interesting relationship with Red though, I thought their chemistry worked a bit well.

Jessica also didn't develop as well as I thought. I thought her story of abandoning the family had the potential to go into interesting ways, but she doesn't do much character chemistry wise. Her relationship with her mother didn't go anywhere when the ending came.

Angelo is a bit more fleshed out, and I like the development done between him and Marcello. But, I wish he had more interesting development with the hero, and he didn't even become much of a lady's man with Jessica or Red. I wish there was something to flesh out his relationships with the girls beyond just the boring Consulting.

As for Red, she is my favorite character, but that doesn't say much TBH. All I like about her is her personality and design, but as with the others, she does not have much development. I am kinda pissed that she doesn't have her own marriage ending after doing research, as I would have gone for that ending myself. But it's just Jessica and Medea apparently. ;_;

With the Monster Arena dude, I liked him, if only for his tournaments and his skills of raising two levels of tensions for partners. Not much to say.

The only character I felt a close bond with personally was Medea and King Trodain (to a smaller extent). Aside from the childhood scene, the occasional talks with Medea in inn rests and springs are just her responding to the events to the story, which wasn't interesting considering her characterization, but nonetheless, she is the closest that I felt a connection with with the way her conversations are presented. It made me wanna marry her during the ending, until I remembered Red.

The lackluster character arcs made me not care much about the story and just focus on the addicting gameplay. The journey with the characters is a bit fun (when it comes to the comedic moments at least), but they are not as fleshed out as I would have hoped. It is kinda what I feared when I decided to come back to DQ, fearing that DQ8 would be a standard adventure story with a bit of charm and nothing more, as someone that pays close attention to character arcs the most in anime/manga stories. I don't regret coming back to DQ after so many years, but I definitely should have thought about the DQ game I wanted to complete first more. I should've went with DQ5, with what I heard about the characters having emotional moments and growth. :p

Last edited:

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Just beaten Dragon Quest 8 on the 3DS for the first time, here are my thoughts:

I thought the gameplay was pretty fun and addicting. The aesthetic atmosphere and monsters in the world kept me going. This is actually the first DQ game I completed ever. Coming back to the DQ games was a pleasure and made me appreciate the series

Character arc wise, it is pretty disappointing. Aside from the childhood backstory, Yangus doesn't develop much beyond being a best buddy for the hero. He does have a bit of an interesting relationship with Red though, I thought their chemistry worked a bit well.

Jessica also didn't develop as well as I thought. I thought her story of abandoning the family had the potential to go into interesting ways, but she doesn't do much character chemistry wise. Her relationship with her mother didn't go anywhere when the ending came.

Angelo is a bit more fleshed out, and I like the development done between him and Marcello. But, I wish he had more interesting development with the hero, and he didn't even become much of a lady's man with Jessica or Red. I wish there was something to flesh out his relationships with the girls beyond just the boring Consulting.

As for Red, she is my favorite character, but that doesn't say much TBH. All I like about her is her personality and design, but as with the others, she does not have much development. I am kinda pissed that she doesn't have her own marriage ending after doing research, as I would have gone for that ending myself. But it's just Jessica and Medea apparently. ;_;

With the Monster Arena dude, I liked him, if only for his tournaments and his skills of raising two levels of tensions for partners. Not much to say.

The only character I felt a close bond with personally was Medea and King Trodain (to a smaller extent). Aside from the childhood scene, the occasional talks with Medea in inn rests and springs are just her responding to the events to the story, which wasn't interesting considering her characterization, but nonetheless, she is the closest that I felt a connection with with the way her conversations are presented. It made me wanna marry her during the ending, until I remembered Red.

The lackluster character arcs made me not care much about the story and just focus on the addicting gameplay. The journey with the characters is a bit fun (when it comes to the comedic moments at least), but they are not as fleshed out as I would have hoped. It is kinda what I feared when I decided to come back to DQ, fearing that DQ8 would be a standard adventure story with a bit of charm and nothing more, as someone that pays close attention to character arcs the most in anime/manga stories. I don't regret coming back to DQ after so many years, but I definitely should have thought about the DQ game I wanted to complete first more. I should've went with DQ5, with what I heard about the characters having emotional moments and growth. :p
I haven't played DQ8 yet so I only glanced at was written here, but I'll concur that, if you want to give the DQ series another shot, then DQ5 on the DS is the way to go. It definitely has emotional moments and growth, along with the classic "the entire world is a puzzle to solve" gameplay that makes DQ what it is.

The game doesn't have any item crafting, but as far as I'm concerned that just makes DQ5 simpler and easier to understand.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I am kinda conflicted. I wanna buy DQ5 on the DS, but the price is a little debatable for me, with the lowest being close to $40.

I think there is a cheap mobile version, but my iPhone screen is cracked and that might hinder the experience.

R.I.P. me, I'll figure something out.

Last edited:

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Yeahhh I wish the DS games were cheaper. Especially DQ6, which I don't own yet but is very expensive on the secondhand market.

The mobile versions are fine, but yeah a cracked screen won't make the experience sing like it should.

Honestly this just makes me hope for Square Enix porting over all the old Dragon Quest games to the Switch, not just 11 and the original trilogy.

Anyway, if you decide to stick to it and try to find the game for less than $40, you won't regret it, I guarantee you'll love it.

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Double post but it's been quiet for a while so I think it's okay.

Regarding the rumor that the Dragon Quest rep will be like the Koopalings and we get a different hero for each slot,

a lot of people have said that the DQV protagonist Madason wouldn't fit. That's true, because it's a plot twist later on that the DQV protagonist's son is the hero, not the guy you control! Maybe Parry will be one of the alts instead of Madason. With the blonde hair of Bianca of course, we have to keep the in-joke that nobody picks Nera or Debora going.

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
Since we're still hung up on brave yuushas, I have to recommend the Yuusha Yoshihiko series to anybody who's at the odd intersection of enjoying RPGs, Monty Python and Japanese live-action TV. It's not an official Dragon Quest thing exactly, but it's semi-endorsed and has plenty of references, and the main actor went on to voice a character in DQ Heroes II and appear in some DQ commercials. You don't really need to be familiar with DQ to enjoy it, though, it's just a good dumb fantasy comedy.

Double post but it's been quiet for a while so I think it's okay.

Regarding the rumor that the Dragon Quest rep will be like the Koopalings and we get a different hero for each slot,

a lot of people have said that the DQV protagonist Madason wouldn't fit. That's true, because it's a plot twist later on that the DQV protagonist's son is the hero, not the guy you control! Maybe Parry will be one of the alts instead of Madason. With the blonde hair of Bianca of course, we have to keep the in-joke that nobody picks Nera or Debora going.
Apart from kind of being a spoiler (it's an older game, so I guess that wouldn't be too terrible), Parry's still just a kid. I could see VII's hero being resized to fit with the others since most of the difference with him is art style rather than age, but an adult Parry would just be too weird. With eight slots to work with, I think the easiest thing would just be to leave V out.

Madason is still my preferred choice for a DQ character in Smash. Erdrick makes the most sense, but Suffering Turban Man's got my heart, and probably a more interesting moveset.

Oh well. At least the brides could probably be spirits. Bayo would make a great stand-in for Debora.

Last edited:

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
There was another Erdrick leak on 4chan today:
Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 2.51.06 PM.png
I don't know how legit this is. Choosing Chibi Erdrick would be kind of weird, given the fact he's labelled as "size_m" in the game's file. I will admit, it's pretty unique though. The cast/command system does seem pretty cool.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There was another Erdrick leak on 4chan today:
I don't know how legit this is. Choosing Chibi Erdrick would be kind of weird, given most the fact he's labelled as "size_m" in the game's file. I will admit, it's pretty unique though. The cast/command system does seem pretty cool.
Probably fake but I really like that system. Seems a little convoluted for such a fast paced game though.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
When in the whole series has Zoom ever made someone sprout wings?
I guess the idea is to represent the Chimera Wings item? Although, I don't know why they wouldn't just call that move Chimera Wings if that's what they're going for.

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
If Erdrick has Chimera Wing or Zoom as their special I want them to rise straight up really fast while in a really stiff pose just like the games. The image is too funny.

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
The critical detail is that he's gotta hit his head and drop like a rock in a dumb pose if you use it under a platform.

I'm still baffled that they left that detail out of XI. Even the Heroes games did it that way.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
The critical detail is that he's gotta hit his head and drop like a rock in a dumb pose if you use it under a platform.

I'm still baffled that they left that detail out of XI. Even the Heroes games did it that way.
That would actually be an interesting move. A really strong recovery that can't be used under any sort of ceiling, kind of like the recovery version of :ultpikachu:/:ultpichu:'s Thunder

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I'm surprised there hasn't been more posting in this thread.

I support the character. so long as we get the female version too :)
Dragon Quest has always been an SE game I really like. I mean, I love a lof of SE games XD
Dragon Quest is special tho too :)

D

Deleted member

Wait, there's been an Erdrick support thread this whole time? I guess it never got added to the directory. In any case, could I be added to the support list. I'm all for the idea of a Dragon Quest Character and if these "Brave" rumors turn out to be Erdrick then I will be pleased.

Rumble Red

Smash Journeyman
Two silly details I'd like to see:

1. Bazoom as Erdrick's throws. It's not a spell that's closely associated with heroes, but I think it's worth fudging to have his throws be slightly more interesting than just throws.

2. If slimes were involved in Erdrick's moveset and/or victory animations, it ought to be a different colour to go along with every palette. Plain blue for male Erdrick, she-slime for female Erdrick, metal slime, mottle slime... uh, green slime, like slime knights ride? I can't think of any more that are just recolours, but you get the idea.

Calane

Smash Ace
Two silly details I'd like to see:

1. Bazoom as Erdrick's throws. It's not a spell that's closely associated with heroes, but I think it's worth fudging to have his throws be slightly more interesting than just throws.

2. If slimes were involved in Erdrick's moveset and/or victory animations, it ought to be a different colour to go along with every palette. Plain blue for male Erdrick, she-slime for female Erdrick, metal slime, mottle slime... uh, green slime, like slime knights ride? I can't think of any more that are just recolours, but you get the idea.
A detail I'd like to see is Erdrick ending one of his victory animations with this pose:

Erdrick Pose.JPG

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
72. Erdrick

Default: Male Erdrick
2. Female Erdrick
3. Male, based on Ortega's colors
4. Female, based on Mage's colors
5. Male, based on Priest's colors
6. Female, based on Martial Artist's colors
7. Male, based on Warrior's colors
8. Female, based on Sage's colors

Couldn't fit Gadabout, Merchant, or Thief in there, sorry. I wanted Female Erdrick to get the Sage colors though.

72ε. Hero Party

Default: Descendant of Erdrick (couldn't find an official name for him that wasn't something non canon like a Japanese drama CD) (Dragon Quest 1)
2. Solo (Dragon Quest 4)
3. Sofia (Dragon Quest 4)
4. Rek [is that really their name? I got it from the Dragon Quest wiki] (Dragon Quest 6)
5. Eight (Dragon Quest 8)
6. Female Celestrian (Debora from Dragon Quest 5) (Dragon Quest 9)
7. Anlucia (Dragon Quest 10)
8. Luminary (Dragon Quest 11)

I didn't include Auster from Dragon Quest 7 cuz he'd be too short (since 72ε needs to copy Erdrick, who is tall because of the female alts), or the hero from Dragon Quest 2 / Madason from Dragon Quest 5 cuz their powers are too different from the other games' heroes (former cuz no magic, latter cuz monster summoning and wields a staff and not swords most of the time).

I don't like that female heroes are outnumbered, but to explain that, only 3, 4, 9, and 10 let you choose a gender, and 3 makes up the entirety of character 72, so what I did was make all the games where the player has a choice of gender female by default and gave the Dragon Quest 10 spot to Anlucia (if that post with her and Luminary is giving her the correct amount of importance, I dunno that much about DQ 10) since 10 doesn't let the player be a Hero apparently.

This led to an awkward situation where I had one spot left but didn't know who else to give it to since I left out 2, 5, and 7 for different reasons (none of whom had female heroes anyway) so I went with Solo from Dragon Quest 4 since apparently the two genders have separate canon names, which isn't the case for the separate genders of 9 and 10 and unlike the 9 hero, they both have set designs rather than being fully customizable. This means that there are 5 males and 3 females. I wish I could make it more even but I didn't know how.

Something I threw together while we wait for the confirmation / deconfirmation of Erdrick. What do you all think, particularly those who have played past Dragon Quest 5 (my latest one)?

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Sign me the **** up. Didn't even know there was a thread.

My Ideal Erdrick Color/Alt set would be this

1. Male Erdrick (Tunic)
2. Female Erdric (Tunic)
3. Male Erdrick (Armor)
4. Female Erdrick (Magic Bikini)
5. Luminary
6. Anlucia
7. Luminary in Erdwin's Garb
6. Different colored Anlucia

Dreaming big here even though I know it won't happen.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Since everyone else is giving their ideal colours:
Fighter 72: Erdrick
Colour 1 - Default Male
Colour 2 - Default Female
Colour 3 - Deep Green Male with Beige accents (Based on the Martial Artist class)
Colour 4 - Lime Green Female with Orange accents (Based on Mage)
Colour 5 - Pink Male with Red accents (Based on the male Warrior class)
Colour 6 - Red Female with Purple accents (Based on the female Warrior class)
Colour 7 - Grey Male with White accents (Based on the Merchant class)
Colour 8 - White Female with Aqua accents (Based on the Sage class)

Fighter 72 (echo): Eight
Colour 1 - Default
Colour 2 - Purple with Orange bandana (Based on Jessica)
Colour 3 - Brown with Green bandana (Based on Yangus)
Colour 4 - Bright Red with Silver bandana (Based on Angelo)
Colour 5 - Dark Red with matching bandana (Based on Red)
Colour 6 - Green with Black bandana (Based on Morrie)
Colour 7 - White with Gold bandana (Based on Princess Media)
Colour 8 - Dragovian Armour

D

Deleted member

So this is pretty interesting.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/326502-rumor-dragon-quest-xi-s-planned-for-worldwide-launch-in-2019

If true, it would seem that SE intends to push DQ pretty hard this year. Can't wait to finally play it, but maybe this could mean something for Erdrick in Smash? No? Yeah, I don't want to become one of those people that assumes everything has something to do with Smash, lol.
That's cool to hear, regardless of if it means anything for Smash or not. But if they did want to push the series then Smash would be a rather logical thing to go for.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I really like some of the ideas here for the costumes. I think it'd be awesome if it could also be some of the other heroes as costumes, not just erdrick. Well, we can dream :)

DQ is just so big in japan, yeah it just makes sense that it could be it's time to be in the game for dlc.

I think not a lot of people know about this thread. I think just to rep DQ works well. I'm thinking a few spells and skills for b moves, and gigagash for the final smash.

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So this is pretty interesting.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/326502-rumor-dragon-quest-xi-s-planned-for-worldwide-launch-in-2019

If true, it would seem that SE intends to push DQ pretty hard this year. Can't wait to finally play it, but maybe this could mean something for Erdrick in Smash? No? Yeah, I don't want to become one of those people that assumes everything has something to do with Smash, lol.
That's great to hear! Because a lot of naysaying comes from The uncertainty of the western release of DQXIs. (Particularly from one man who stands on a slippery Surface, and appears to weight more than the average person).

D

Deleted member

Put me under the support list.

I grew up with an older brother who adored the series starting with the Gameboy Color games. (I personally started with 8.) From then, he's been a big fan and I'm rooting for DQ in Smash purely because of him. While he wants Slime more than Erdrick, I'm personally hoping for Erdrick. A protagonist would better represent what you would do in DQ than the Slime. I've only legitimately played Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2 and dabbled with DQ 8, so I plan on playing DQ 4 & 5's DS remake when I get time off. Looking forward to Dragon Quest representation in Smash. Here's to hoping.

Also I'm listening to the Symphonic Suites and this music is just incredible. Nothing much stands out individually but as a whole, they're experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
The thread creator hasn't been online in 10 days, so I think anyone wanting to be added as supporter will have to wait a while :p

I like the dq joker series, but I think I'd still rather have the main series be represented.

D

Deleted member

The thread creator hasn't been online in 10 days, so I think anyone wanting to be added as supporter will have to wait a while :p

I like the dq joker series, but I think I'd still rather have the main series be represented.
No rush.

Me too. I think a hero would better represent the series as a whole. He could be like Ness where he could borrow from other DQ characters from other games and would be pretty unique. I know nothing about Dragon Quest 3, but I think that wouldn't prevent me from understanding his basics given my experience with 8. Hell, give him that focus ability from 8 and make him an even deadlier Incineroar.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
No rush.

Me too. I think a hero would better represent the series as a whole. He could be like Ness where he could borrow from other DQ characters from other games and would be pretty unique. I know nothing about Dragon Quest 3, but I think that wouldn't prevent me from understanding his basics given my experience with 8. Hell, give him that focus ability from 8 and make him an even deadlier Incineroar.
Yeh as a general dq rep, i think they could put some really cool stuff on the character.
I wouldn't mind some cool outfits, and even other dq heroes, and for a while i thought it had to stay with dq heroes else it couldn't be named 'hero' or something, but i forgot olimar and bowser jr already have different names for the other character skins, so there might be no problem even having a different hero or character per skin :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeh as a general dq rep, i think they could put some really cool stuff on the character.
I wouldn't mind some cool outfits, and even other dq heroes, and for a while i thought it had to stay with dq heroes else it couldn't be named 'hero' or something, but i forgot olimar and bowser jr already have different names for the other character skins, so there might be no problem even having a different hero or character per skin :p
If they went that extra mile, it would be amazing. Especially 5's design because I really like how much of a traveler he appears to be. And since Erdrick is ultimately a blank slate, unlike Bowser Jr. who is his own character, it wouldn't really take away from the fact that Dragon Quest is in Smash because then you could play as the DQ hero you grew up with.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
If they went that extra mile, it would be amazing. Especially 5's design because I really like how much of a traveler he appears to be. And since Erdrick is ultimately a blank slate, unlike Bowser Jr. who is his own character, it wouldn't really take away from the fact that Dragon Quest is in Smash because then you could play as the DQ hero you grew up with.
This so much!
I mean, I get why some people don't like it. Especially when it comes to DQ5 protag, mostly due to his artwork having him wielding a staff. I could see several workarounds yo this.

1) Use the staff as a sword. This didn't stop Mii Swordfighters dressed as Viridi, Lip, Magician, etc.

2) Make him use a sword, but his staff is strapped to his back.

3) Just ignore the staff, or have it when he uses an actual possible staff move (like an aerial or something).

Also, having each hero have a different sword from each DQ game would be amazing.
But that would be absolutely pushing it. Although I wouldn't put it past Sakurai to go the extra Miles for DQ.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
This so much!
I mean, I get why some people don't like it. Especially when it comes to DQ5 protag, mostly due to his artwork having him wielding a staff. I could see several workarounds yo this.

1) Use the staff as a sword. This didn't stop Mii Swordfighters dressed as Viridi, Lip, Magician, etc.

2) Make him use a sword, but his staff is strapped to his back.

3) Just ignore the staff, or have it when he uses an actual possible staff move (like an aerial or something).

Also, having each hero have a different sword from each DQ game would be amazing.
But that would be absolutely pushing it. Although I wouldn't put it past Sakurai to go the extra Miles for DQ.
Yeah why not, they have a great design team this time around. Not that I'd be expecting anything like that. It'd just be really cool.

My only selfish request is that two of the skins are girls :) like female erdrick and hmm, im I'm not sure who's more iconic or popular with other players. I have 2 in mind that use swords. Anyway, just playing with neat ideas. If DQ makes it in, I hope they do something cool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom