• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hawk Samurai, Takamaru Ventures For Smash Switch (Operation #TakamaruForSamSho. See Page 26 for Details)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If you guys are going to start a campaign I'd be willing to use my IsaacForSmash campaign to give it a shoutout
Oh sure, I don't mind the extra help.

Right now I am thinking of how to handle it. Make another Twitter or start a whole separate Discord.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh sure, I don't mind the extra help.

Right now I am thinking of how to handle it. Make another Twitter or start a whole separate Discord.
Both is good. While a Twitter similar to #BringBackKRool is good, a Discord server is a must. Both are two necessary things for a campaign.

Have any ideas of a name for it?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Honestly, a campaign like this rarely succeeds especially for minor characters like Takamaru. K Rool got incredibly lucky and it's very likely that we will struggle to gain momentum. A bleak outlook for sure but I'm still willing to give it a shot.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
What Org said may be true. A campaign will likely be difficult.

But if the Ray fans can have their little campaign, then so can we. Their Twitter page have over 112 followers and the owner of that page scored a video with PapaGenos of all people. He managed to accomplish all of that in less than four months. We should try to push as hard as that.

StormC

Smash Hero
Honestly, a campaign like this rarely succeeds especially for minor characters like Takamaru. K Rool got incredibly lucky and it's very likely that we will struggle to gain momentum. A bleak outlook for sure but I'm still willing to give it a shot.
He did. There's no way around it, everything lined up perfectly for K. Rool to dominate the ballot. While the overwhelming support from fans was amazing and should not be underestimated, K. Rool had the benefit of a ballot that was believed to be for a game where many popular choices already had active roles, while he was completely ignored.

The best case scenario would be something like Ridley were Sakurai was able to pick up on the outcry for the character besides ballot votes.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
He did. There's no way around it, everything lined up perfectly for K. Rool to dominate the ballot. While the overwhelming support from fans was amazing and should not be underestimated, K. Rool had the benefit of a ballot that was believed to be for a game where many popular choices already had active roles, while he was completely ignored.

The best case scenario would be something like Ridley were Sakurai was able to pick up on the outcry for the character besides ballot votes.
Right. Sadly Takamaru lacks that outcry compared to most AT’s. Most of his suppprt came from the idea that he was “likely” for the next time, only for us to be proven wrong. He’s just as ignored as Kawashima and Nikki, which says a lot.

On the bright side, we are not associated with a few bad apples unlike the two #JusticeForWaluigi trolls for the Waluigi fandom or most of the creepy side of /v/ for Ashley. Just that we are smaller and civil, just that we have to get louder.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If I recall Takamaru DID have outcry, especially on the Japanese Miiverse pre-Smash 4 after the Assist Trophy. Though it is still minuscule compared to Ashley and of course Ridley. Just that it didn't repeat for Ultimate since he was drowned out by the tournament and that hype of having all veterans back. Which his fanbase didn't lose much sleep over it.

And you are right Aussie, at least we didn't fall into that same trap Waluigi and Ashley's fanbase did. And no, I am not saying all of those fans are bad, just that are unfortunate enough to have a few bad individuals that they have little control over.

Speaking of which, I am working on something now. I will update you all in about 10 hours from now as far as what this project is. Been working hard on it.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
If I recall Takamaru DID have outcry, especially on the Japanese Miiverse pre-Smash 4 after the Assist Trophy. Though it is still minuscule compared to Ashley and of course Ridley. Just that it didn't repeat for Ultimate since he was drowned out by the tournament and that hype of having all veterans back. Which his fanbase didn't lose much sleep over it.

And you are right Aussie, at least we didn't fall into that same trap Waluigi and Ashley's fanbase did. And no, I am not saying all of those fans are bad, just that are unfortunate enough to have a few bad individuals that they have little control over.

Speaking of which, I am working on something now. I will update you all in about 10 hours from now as far as what this project is. Been working hard on it.
This makes me wonder how chaotic things would had been IF the Switch had its own Miivedse equivalent. Then again, I am thankful it doesn't exist when we have a youtuber like NintenD0hUltra who made a video just to make fun of "salty Takamaru fans". Those were dark times.

And nice, I can't wait to see what's in store for us.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This makes me wonder how chaotic things would had been IF the Switch had its own Miivedse equivalent. Then again, I am thankful it doesn't exist when we have a youtuber like NintenD0hUltra who made a video just to make fun of "salty Takamaru fans". Those were dark times.

And nice, I can't wait to see what's in store for us.
Ugh, don't even remind me of that clown. He is the same guy who poked fun at Ridley fans too, like a Shokio 2.0. It's as if he's got this holier than thou attitude towards characters that he don't care for.

Ignoring him, I'll reveal what I am working on much later. This is something completely different from Smash Smash Underdogs may I remind you, something with more of a direct purpose in comparison. Juts have to bear with me and wait until it's complete.

In the meantime, I will also go back into Murasame Castle for the fist time in 4 years to play it all over again. Mostly to get that nostalgic feeling of why I fell in love with the idea of Takamaru.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Ugh, don't even remind me of that clown. He is the same guy who poked fun at Ridley fans too, like a Shokio 2.0. It's as if he's got this holier than thou attitude towards characters that he don't care for.

Ignoring him, I'll reveal what I am working on much later. This is something completely different from Smash Smash Underdogs may I remind you, something with more of a direct purpose in comparison. Juts have to bear with me and wait until it's complete.

In the meantime, I will also go back into Murasame Castle for the fist time in 4 years to play it all over again. Mostly to get that nostalgic feeling of why I fell in love with the idea of Takamaru.
Alright, good luck on the new project. I'll be waiting on that call.

Glad N1ntenD0hUltra was proven wrong on Ridley 4 years later.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well everyone, I am proud to announce that we have our own Takamaru's Ronin Warriors Discord server. This place will not only be a part of our campaign, but be a place that we can all continue to speculate Smash and Takamau's future when this thread will likely be locked by December 7th. Think of this as my gift to all of you for showing your support and never stopped giving up on Nintendo's first samurai. We have plenty of channels to go through. Smash discussion, Murasame Castle discussion, Warriors discussion, Zelda discussion, memes, fanart, leaks, and more.

For those of you who are interested, feel free to join. I will be waiting for you all. Don't think that we are bonding this thread, we will still discussion what little we have left about Takamaru here until the thread is locked. Think of this place as a permanent place to hang like the Ridley's Space Pirates or the K Rool Kremling Kuttthroats. Now for a Ronin Warrior Role Call.

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @KeybladeSmasher Blue_Sword_Edge Blue_Sword_Edge Kirbeh Kirbeh Strider_Bond00J Strider_Bond00J True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever Laniv Laniv Wolfie557 Wolfie557 Freduardo Freduardo TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom MainJPW MainJPW Hana Midorikawa Hana Midorikawa Diddy Kong Diddy Kong smashkirby smashkirby ThatShadowLink ThatShadowLink Organization XIII Organization XIII bksbestbwoy bksbestbwoy Pacack Pacack Altais Altais shinhed-echi shinhed-echi Michelaar Michelaar DuwangAnon DuwangAnon dezeray112 dezeray112 Calane Calane @Lampy JamesDNaux JamesDNaux ~ Valkyrie ~ ~ Valkyrie ~ EmceeEspio EmceeEspio Godzillathewonderdog Godzillathewonderdog Takasmash Takasmash Banjodorf Banjodorf BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 SmashKeks SmashKeks Baskerville Baskerville PSIGuy PSIGuy Ixbran Ixbran SonicMetaphor SonicMetaphor M Mr. J P Phoebee T ThoughtfulWanderer Fatmanonice Fatmanonice TempahRelapse TempahRelapse Caravan of Noobs Caravan of Noobs @Tord the Red Leader Marakatu Marakatu MrReyes96 MrReyes96 Angelglory Angelglory SorrowOfAcheron SorrowOfAcheron sman3579 sman3579 C Coofle DeDoofle Dust Dust yPumpkin RosaPeach RosaPeach Chihiro Fujisaki Chihiro Fujisaki GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 Propeller Toad Propeller Toad Q-Long Q-Long THE TemporaryFool THE TemporaryFool Oasis_S Oasis_S thirsty-pocket thirsty-pocket BronzeGreekGod BronzeGreekGod

https://discord.gg/fMtC2H

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Holy mega post, Batman.

But coming from someone that took a peek at the place, it's actually a well done server.

So I will love to stick around the place for a few years or so. When groups as a concept are dead on this site.

THE TemporaryFool

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4355-9441-8851
Well everyone, I am proud to announce that we have our own Takamaru's Ronin Warriors Discord server. This place will not only be a part of our campaign, but be a place that we can all continue to speculate Smash and Takamau's future when this thread will likely be locked by December 7th. Think of this as my gift to all of you for showing your support and never stopped giving up on Nintendo's first samurai. We have plenty of channels to go through. Smash discussion, Murasame Castle discussion, Warriors discussion, Zelda discussion, memes, fanart, leaks, and more.

For those of you who are interested, feel free to join. I will be waiting for you all. Don't think that we are bonding this thread, we will still discussion what little we have left about Takamaru here until the thread is locked. Think of this place as a permanent place to hang like the Ridley's Space Pirates or the K Rool Kremling Kuttthroats. Now for a Ronin Warrior Role Call.

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @KeybladeSmasher Blue_Sword_Edge Blue_Sword_Edge Kirbeh Kirbeh Strider_Bond00J Strider_Bond00J True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever Laniv Laniv Wolfie557 Wolfie557 Freduardo Freduardo TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom MainJPW MainJPW Hana Midorikawa Hana Midorikawa Diddy Kong Diddy Kong smashkirby smashkirby ThatShadowLink ThatShadowLink Organization XIII Organization XIII bksbestbwoy bksbestbwoy Pacack Pacack Altais Altais shinhed-echi shinhed-echi Michelaar Michelaar DuwangAnon DuwangAnon dezeray112 dezeray112 Calane Calane @Lampy JamesDNaux JamesDNaux ~ Valkyrie ~ ~ Valkyrie ~ EmceeEspio EmceeEspio Godzillathewonderdog Godzillathewonderdog Takasmash Takasmash Banjodorf Banjodorf BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 SmashKeks SmashKeks Baskerville Baskerville PSIGuy PSIGuy Ixbran Ixbran SonicMetaphor SonicMetaphor M Mr. J P Phoebee T ThoughtfulWanderer Fatmanonice Fatmanonice TempahRelapse TempahRelapse Caravan of Noobs Caravan of Noobs @Tord the Red Leader Marakatu Marakatu MrReyes96 MrReyes96 Angelglory Angelglory SorrowOfAcheron SorrowOfAcheron sman3579 sman3579 C Coofle DeDoofle Dust Dust yPumpkin RosaPeach RosaPeach Chihiro Fujisaki Chihiro Fujisaki GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 Propeller Toad Propeller Toad Q-Long Q-Long THE TemporaryFool THE TemporaryFool Oasis_S Oasis_S thirsty-pocket thirsty-pocket K Kirb yWorshipper2465 BronzeGreekGod BronzeGreekGod

https://discord.gg/fMtC2H
Got to restart my discord now. Will be there

Last edited:

THE TemporaryFool

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4355-9441-8851
Would like a link to it. I never use my discord all that much

Edit: never mind, i see it.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I’m going to have to figure out how to use discord like you whippersnappers.

Any thoughts that the character threads become socials like they did after Smash 4? I actually really felt chill in the Daisy social hanging out there. I think it was there Yomi’s heavy recommendation of Takamaru’s game actually convinced me to buy it on 3DS. And I’m thankful he did. Dang fine game.

So alright, Takamaru thread. If Takamaru were to receive a sequel to increase his chances in Smash, which one would you all prefer.

1) Just change the venue, instead of going with a Japanese Castle and enemies, go European. Or Babylonian. Or a Pyramid. Or a Mayan Pyramid.

2) Luigi’s Castle - Luigi has to bust boos in the classic Muramasa castle (may have spelled that wrong), but half the gameplay involves him being possessed by Takamaru’s Ghost and playing essentially as a 3D Takamaru.

3) Your ideal version of a Takamaru sequel. And tell us more about it?

If choice one, which venue would you like?

If choice two... you’re insane. You’re awesome, but you’re insane.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That's okay, I use a completely different username for Discord anyway. I won't be on there, but even so, good luck everyone!
Thanks for the best wishes.

Any thoughts that the character threads become socials like they did after Smash 4? I actually really felt chill in the Daisy social hanging out there. I think it was there Yomi’s heavy recommendation of Takamaru’s game actually convinced me to buy it on 3DS. And I’m thankful he did. Dang fine game.

So alright, Takamaru thread. If Takamaru were to receive a sequel to increase his chances in Smash, which one would you all prefer.

1) Just change the venue, instead of going with a Japanese Castle and enemies, go European. Or Babylonian. Or a Pyramid. Or a Mayan Pyramid.

2) Luigi’s Castle - Luigi has to bust boos in the classic Muramasa castle (may have spelled that wrong), but half the gameplay involves him being possessed by Takamaru’s Ghost and playing essentially as a 3D Takamaru.

That's ok, take your time.

And because Smash socials were removed since the past few months, which is why I made the Discod group from the start. I could ask a mod or admin about it to see if they have answers in the meantime.

Of the three ideas, I would like the fist option. Part of what made Samurai Jack cool was that he was able to travel the world and learn many different fighting styles. So I wouldn't mind Takamaru taking a boat to European and fight legendary folklore creatures.

For my third choice, I would like more or less a traditional fast paced action game like the reboot Ninja Giaden games, with some open world elements too to follow in the footsteps of Nier Automatica. That would be beautiful.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Lol that Luigi's Castle game sounds so weird, yet I would unironically like this idea. And it's spelled Murasame castle, you were close.

I also would like an action approach like Azure stated. Nintendo currently has little to no action games in the market. Even the Wonderful 101 was a flop, even though it was mostly a Platinum developed game.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The link to the Takamaru server is in my signature.

That way I can advertise the place in other boards and welcome whoever else would be interested.

I hope that we can each good heights in a good three months.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I like how we are accomplishing all of this in less than a week.

Now to see how things would go in a good 12 months from now. To see how big we can get.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
We now have an official Takamaru for Smash Twitter page for our future campaign. This page exists fo spread our visibility on Twitter like with the famous #IsaacForSmash and Kremling Kampaigner movements. I will be doing daily posts about Murasame Castle, Takamaru's potential for Smash, and other Smash related discussion there. Feel free to follow if you all are interested and spread the work too. We need to round as much supporters as possible.

https://twitter.com/ReviveTakamaru

ThatShadowLink

Smash Ace
NNID
ThatShadowLink
I actually outlined a super long sequel idea to Mysterious Murasame Castle on these very forums one time but it was in the social forums- no idea if it's still available anywhere on here, but I do remember Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan posting it somewhere else.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I actually outlined a super long sequel idea to Mysterious Murasame Castle on these very forums one time but it was in the social forums- no idea if it's still available anywhere on here, but I do remember Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan posting it somewhere else.
I did some digging and found that idea

Title: Murasame Jou no Shihai (Reign of Murasame Castle)

Platforms: Wii U for optimal experience/3DS if focused more on sales

Genre: Action/Action-Adventure

Rating: T

Plot Summary: Murasame returns to Japan, and takes over Japan once again. Takamaru, now middle-aged (though retraining his classic design), and his samurai protege Shun, meet up with the shrine maiden Ayame and spring into action to save Japan from Murasame once again. The three travel the country and save The Four Daimyo from the first game, who recognize Takamaru and give him their weapons upon being returned to normal. Their weapons are reminiscent of the same that they used in Samurai Warriors 3.
The story meets a breaking point as Takamaru, upon nearly defeating Murasame in its castle, is attacked by a ninja by the name of Hotaka, who manages to wound Takamaru and force the group to retreat. As Ayame treats his wounds at Momosame Castle, Takamaru reveals to the group that the man who attacked him was the leader of a chaotic group of mercenaries that he took down years ago.
He tasks Shun with defeating the four generals of the mercenary group: Taichi, a thick bodied man who fights with an ōtsuchi; Akemini, a woman who fights with a bo-hiya; Seiko, a woman who fights with kama; and Hotaka, who fights with kyoketsu-shoge. As with the Daimyo from before, upon defeat, Shun receives their weapons. All of the mercanaries are fought in castles that they have taken over.
After Seiko is defeated, she reveals to Shun that she was a former shrine maiden, who was seduced to join Murasame when he took over, and Shun manages to show her the error of her ways. She joins with Shun and becomes a playable character when levels are replayed.
Shun tackles Murasame Castle on his own, which is now deadlier than ever before. Seiko tags behind and assists as an AI controlled character. As they reach the top of the castle, they encounter mysterious alien forces, the likes of which Shun has never seen before. Seiko sends him off ahead and tells him to let her deal with the aliens.
Shun is almost defeated by Murasame, who has now taken a form alike the aliens outside, when suddenly, Takamaru, sporting hisSamurai Warriors 3attire, The Four Daimyo, and Seiko dramatically enter the room and assist. Eventually, Murasame retreats to the inner sanctuary of the castle, with Takamaru hot in pursuit. Takamaru defeats Murasame and the alien threat inside, and peace returns to Japan.

Voice Cast: I'm not familiar with voice actors, but I feel that Nintendo is capable of hiring a good enough voice cast nowadays that I shouldn't need to worry. Takamaru's Japanese voice actor from Samurai Warriors 3, Hiroshi Okamoto, was really good though,; his performance fit the character well.

Gameplay: A 3D action game with shooter elements. The playable characters have access to light and heavy attacks, which string together to form combos, and the right shoulder button can be held down to aim limited projectiles, and tapped to fire them straight ahead. Left shoulder button activates a lock-on. There is a ranking system, and all of the power-ups from the first game are still intact, but using some like the Inazuma Lightning drops the rank. After enemies you gain an amoun of gold dependent on how well you fought the enemy. Gold can be invested into items, skills, abilities and alternate versions of weapons with different stats.
There is light exploration and multiple paths to the castles alike the first game. Exploration is encouraged and the fastest, most linear path to the finish is much harder than taking the side paths. You can optionally save villages from Murasame's troops on your journey, and saving all of them rewards you with alternate costumes for the playable characters. You can also collect Tanuki statues scattered about the levels, and collecting all of them unlocks a playstyle for Takamaru more reminiscent of his original NES days, along with an NES Takamaru palette for his standard costume.

Characters: Takamaru: The samurai from the original game and the main protagonist of the series. His gameplay style consists of technical strikes and precision timing, alike Ryu Hayabua from modern Ninja Gaiden. He also has the weapons of the four daimyo. He gets a story related upgrade after returning to defeat Murasame at the end of the game, where he wields a blade forged from the weapons of The Four Daimyo, which packs the elements of The Four Daimyo into one weapon.
The Four Daimyo: Playable after defeating them. Plays with the same movesets Takamaru has with their weapons, with stat alterations to fit their personalities. Each one has a different element associated with their playstyle, carried over from their Samurai Warriors 3 incarnations.
Shun: Playable after Takamaru is wounded. Unlike his mentor, he fights with speed and style, alike Dante from Devil May Cry 3/4,minus the cuhrazy. Has access to the weapons of the four mercenaries after defeating them.
Seiko: Plays like Shun does with her weapon, but is slower and requires more precision. Very good at racking up combos and juggling enemies. Unlocked after defeating her boss character in story mode.

Modes: Story mode: the previously described story. Ten castles, twenty-one levels (one transitional level in-between every castle), ten mandatory bosses as well as optional ones in the villages. All levels can be selected from the menu and replayed individually. Villages are like mini levels, and can be replayed separately at any time after they are found and saved.
Murasame Castle Mode:Three hits before death. Only for hardcore fans of the series. Unlocked from the beginning, but not recommended until characters are beefed up.
Murasame Gauntlet: An arena where you're pitted against every enemy in the game (including bosses) in combinations and numbers not found in the main game. Unlocked after completing story mode and saving all villages.

Music: Traditional Japanese styled, but with a lot of energy. Area themes in the style of the map theme from Murasame Castle Mode of Samurai Warriors 3, and battle themes like this one featured in Nintendo Land would work wonders.

Still good as I've remembered.

As an Isaac fan, i want to see as many dead Nintendo IPs revived. Get this Samurai in Smash
The more support from Isaac fans, the better. Glad to have you aboard as a new supporter.

Last edited:

ThatShadowLink

Smash Ace
NNID
ThatShadowLink
I literally just played Devil May Cry 4 before writing that so there's a lot of parallels. Thanks for finding it tho!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Perhaps for more activity, share some posts from your campaign here for everyone to see? Because I know some important ones everyone should see.

And nice game idea ThatShadowLink ThatShadowLink . I like the overall plot idea.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That's a good idea. Because I feel some would need to see some of these. I made a good one about when detractors bring up the point that Takamaru is irrelevant and just in Japan (which is far from true).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
That's a good idea. Because I feel some would need to see some of these. I made a good one about when detractors bring up the point that Takamaru is irrelevant and just in Japan (which is far from true).

Nice, the last one has so much support. Even from Nantendex. This is a good sign.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

These are the new posts for the day.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Just as a heads up, we have big plans in the morning.

The_Mayor (Pauline) has a point, We would have to branch out to more social media than just Twitter and Discord with the movement will be a big enough.

And after looking at her idea, I agree with it.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just as a major update. We now have an official TakamaruForSmash Instagram for those who are interested.ed Feel free to follow it f you want and spread the word. In the mean time, I will share new updates I've done on Twitter.

https://www.instagram.com/takamaru4smash/

I hope everyone has a great time and keep up to date on the TakamaruForSmash campaign.

Last edited:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Been a while since I came around these parts. Don't have a Twitter but I'll definitely follow the Instagram and check in with the campaign. I hope for a more immediate opportunity where veteran ATs could at least have a chance to be promoted, but it always will be one of those series I'm vocal about a revival for! It just takes one dev team to have interest!

D

Deleted member

This one is probably the one that surprises me the most that he's still an assist trophy. Takamaru seemed like the obvious next retro newcomer, and I mean really obvious, but alas, it was not meant to be.

But I still support Takamaru. He's still a great option for a Retro character. Not that I think Smash Ultimate will get a new one of those.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Been a while since I came around these parts. Don't have a Twitter but I'll definitely follow the Instagram and check in with the campaign. I hope for a more immediate opportunity where veteran ATs could at least have a chance to be promoted, but it always will be one of those series I'm vocal about a revival for! It just takes one dev team to have interest!
And thanks for your interest. Just following one of them is good enough, even if it's the Instagram. Because I will make sure all of them are updated daily. The Discord is doing fine, even if a few people are active there. Which I can expect since most of them are talking about Smash elsewhere.

This one is probably the one that surprises me the most that he's still an assist trophy. Takamaru seemed like the obvious next retro newcomer, and I mean really obvious, but alas, it was not meant to be.

But I still support Takamaru. He's still a great option for a Retro character. Not that I think Smash Ultimate will get a new one of those.
Same. We can only hope he's in a much better position next time. Which is why I am starting the movement and hope it gains enough traction for years to come, or if there's a possible new Smash Ballot.

Top Bottom