• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hardest game

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Oh hey, I just about The World's Hardest Game. It probably doesn't count, but whatever.

http://armorgames.com/play/1043/the-worlds-hardest-game

Someone I know from another forum says he's played harder games than this. But it's still pretty difficult.
I'm working on this now.... I'm on level 5, 12 deaths so far (I got to level 5 with only 3, but now I'm getting owned badly)

EDIT:................ I gave up. Level 15, 305 deaths. I was ready to break something lol. Maybe I'll give it another go in the future, but I also have IWBTG I need to finish as well :( I would do Kaizo Mario (which I have) but my gamepad doesn't like it, so I can't properly sprint and change directions fast enough for the game. I DID beat Cat Mario though lol

Zarckoh

Smash Apprentice
F Zero GX, beating all the cups was really hard not to mention the difficult chapters in the solo story but still enjoyed completing the game.

D13

Smash Ace
Yeah, the world's hardest game can really get on your nerves lol. I've gotten to level 14 or so.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
contra 4 is pretty challenging. Also gradius III. Lost levels is somewhat challenging for me because I play on an emulator with a keyboard, I am stuck on world 4,I want to download it for virtual console sometime.

Its The Jinks

Smash Cadet
okay the hardest game for me was super gouls n' ghosts. That game was ridicoulous because you have no save points and one gameover means try from level one again buddy, Once you get to the water stage and a little bit past that (wich is only the middle of the game) lol was like extreme diffuclty and playing so long with out a break just was to much . so no i never beat that ******** junk guess i couldnt save the princess after all lol

Nesveri

Smash Rookie
Metal Gears and Splnter Cells rock, at least Metal Gears. ^^

The original Super Mario Bros. 2 and F-Zero GX (and AX?). Both very hard but the most entertaining ones in the series. Original F-Zero is almost as good and almost as hard. Death Wind...*_*

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
I don't know why everybody is complaining about Splinter Cell. It's a really easy game, the AI is really stupid once you've seen through it. I have beaten every SC like ten times. Except of Double Agent. OMG that sucked.

The hardest game... most likely Kaizo Mario World. Just type it in at YouTube. You get nightmares from this.

Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry are also extremely hard.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
well, ill make it more clear i guess

i didnt think splinter cell was hard............it was just too tedious for me, i dont like waiting and moving slowly when im playing

either that or im just not playing it right lol

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
well, ill make it more clear i guess

i didnt think splinter cell was hard............it was just too tedious for me, i dont like waiting and moving slowly when im playing

either that or im just not playing it right lol
Yeah, I understand what you're saying. There are tons of different kinds of gamers. Some want quick action. Others want to plan everything very precisely. I myself am the latter. I am a perfectionist. In real life as well as in games.

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
Defiantly F-Zero GX. I swear to god, they literately want you to be PERFECT in chapter 4(the save jody one). I crapped my pants unlocking all the characters in AX(you gotta beat every chapter in very hard). Chapter 7 is INSANE! The Master Cups were easy though(snaking).

stu_sid

Smash Rookie
ghost's and goblins, Kid Icarus and battletoads (gameboy)

i can think of a few others, but these were the only 3 i can remember off the top of my head that were so hard i could never actually finish.

Wrath`

Smash Master
F-Zero GX, Story Mode, Chapter 7, Very Hard.

'Nuff said.
all you have to do is kill Black S and Blood F, even tho they have a handicap when i firstplace. and star the match with a boost of cheat.
( i was lucky when I did beat it, Black Shadow fell off the track and I had killed Blood falcon)

Not to mention Smaurai G and Michal C+spin attack+ skinny sideless walls.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Captain America and the Avengers for I think it was the SNES. IMPOSSIBLE!!!

At Autydragon: that isn't the real game that is a modded Super Mario game that was made for comedy.

Program

Smash Apprentice
battletoads
Amen, That game gives me nightmares.

Yes the AVGN DID review this game but ill say it anyway.

Silver Surfer is HARD!

R-type 3 is VERY hard.

I wanna be the Guy... No...bad....

Ikaruga is BY FAR the hardest game I have ever played. DL it on XBL, you'll poop your pants. lol poop

Top Bottom