• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Good job. Glad to hear it.

Edit: I find it sad that this thread sees less traffic than its unhappy counterpart.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I would generally say its equally good as the first one and I loved every aspect of it especially some funny scenes which I will not spoil.

Guess all I can say is bring on the next Avengers movie!
Glad to see it was good. How were the characters of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch portrayed? Scarlet Witch looked cool on the trailers but I was worried about how Quicksilver looked.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Glad to see it was good. How were the characters of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch portrayed? Scarlet Witch looked cool on the trailers but I was worried about how Quicksilver looked.
Well again, I'll try my best to describe the two without spoiling the plot.

Basically, there are similar notable aspects within Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch such as their superpowers (that is if you know the characters very well if you read the comics etc.) I can't exactly say or make much of a comparison if I were to compare Evan Peter's version within X-Men: Days of the Future Past with Aaron Taylor-Green's portrayal as I have yet to see Days of the Future of Past.

Gutei

Smash Cadet
I'm happy that I'm almost done with my student teaching and can graduate with a degree in under two weeks. Terrified and a bit sad, but happy it's almost done because I'm tired.

Not happy that this thread is smaller than the unhappy thread...

But happy because this thread exists.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I just placed 2nd at my local Sm4sh tournament out of like 40 people (my first ever tournament)!

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Saw Avengers 2 yesterday, and got a new work schedule with 8 hours a day on 4 days of the week with Wednesdays off.

Of course I also posted a warning in the Unhappy Thread about certain theaters offering a certain drink. I drank that watching Avengers 2 yesterday. The results when I came home were not pleasant.

Last edited:

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
I put the Melee Gods in HowOld.net and...
Jason "Mew2King" Zimmerman Age: 26

Mang0 Age:23

Dr.PeePee Age: 24

Hungrybox Age: 21

Armada Age: 22

I guess enough spacies can make you age, also i got 20XX working today.:joyful:

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
Happy Thread post! Past two months, I've been dealing with my employer going through a reorganization. They merged my IT department with our IS department, added positions and terminated everyone. We had to reapply from scratch, going through multiple interviews, etc. Many people lost their job, but thankfully I was offered a position and accepted it last Friday. I had confidence that I was going to stay on, but you never know. I have a promotion with a raise and a small team that works under me now.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Happy Thread post! Past two months, I've been dealing with my employer going through a reorganization. They merged my IT department with our IS department, added positions and terminated everyone. We had to reapply from scratch, going through multiple interviews, etc. Many people lost their job, but thankfully I was offered a position and accepted it last Friday. I had confidence that I was going to stay on, but you never know. I have a promotion with a raise and a small team that works under me now.
Congratulations. I'm sure you deserve it.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Well, I'm around 98% complete with my coursework at the moment. I'm just glad I was able to get as much done today as this work to due in next Friday.

As for my revision, well, I've already done a fair bit of revision so far and I am very much hoping that I will be able to get everything in my head within two weeks as this month, my examinations commence.

Lus146

Smash Cadet
I had a great day at school. Got an A on my algebra 2 test. Got home. Put on a smash stream and played smash while my cat sat on my lap. I'm super happy needless to say.

Top Bottom