• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I haven’t posted in here for a while.

My 6 month old daughter flipped over for the first time and I will be heading to Australia this August for one week as a chaperone for Junior High students doing a homestay/foreign study program.

Ten of Nine

Smash Apprentice
Yesterday my phone died while I was asleep, and it's the only alarm I set for work.

Somehow miraculously I woke myself up a minute before my alarm would have gone off, but the weirdest part was that I had a dream that I could see a big floating timer counting down to 00:00 starting from 00:45 seconds. I woke up right as it was hitting 00:01 second....26 minutes before I had to go to work.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
After years of basically hating me before we got to date... my ex spared some very nice words about me LOL

Feels GENTLEMAN.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm having a very good day. Gonna watch Infinity Wars then go to a pub.

I wish it were the other way around but we're watching IW in theaters, so... yeah. ;(

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Was scared I was gonna fail my big Biochem final but apparently I did so good it boosted my overall grade by an entire letter! Gonna relax tomorrow while playing the Street Fighter Collection.

Ten of Nine

Smash Apprentice
I'm having a very good day. Gonna watch Infinity Wars then go to a pub.

I wish it were the other way around but we're watching IW in theaters, so... yeah. ;(
This what I love about having things like the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin.....Get drunk AND have some good eats while you watch a movie.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got a new job. I don't have to interact with customers that much, I get much more hours, better hours (7am-4pm), and assure every other saturday off. Apparently people hate this job, but I can't imagine why because it's easy, at least to me. I guess some people actually want to interact with customers.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Today will be my first day at a new job. Although I'll have to work somewhat longer than I did last time, from 11 PM to 7 AM, my short-team goal of playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate still remains a possibility! Let's just hope I get used to 3rd shifts soon enough.

Ginsai

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8248-1982-9689
The sun is shining and I’m breathing! I’ve had a rough out with depression and negativity. But you know what F that. I’m awesome. I’m gonna choose to be happy!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Not long until the chapter of 2018 closes here in my country.

Anyways, I do wish everyone in Smashboards a happy new year and may 2019 bring you happiness and prosperity!

Last edited:

The Mystic Kiddo

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 7335 9621 7318
I am just lovin' this site fellas. Great place to just hang out and be myself. Discover new things and meet other players. This place is radical.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
My schedule for the upcoming Spring semester wasn't looking too good, as one of the core classes I had to take involved community work in dangerous cities. After talking to some people over the past few days, I now have a newer and better schedule that will include a research course on cognitive studies. As long as nothing bad happens I'm feeling pretty great right now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I feel pretty good today. My high blood pressure problem has seemed to calmed down and I'm back into getting a more viable check. Money, baby.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It started as unhappy but now is happy given my dad sees how much his dog means to me since he had considerations in getting rid of her due to not having the time for her and if the worst were to come he'd give her to me to place under my wing. Plus I just want my dog to have a little sister and the fact dogs are family not pets and you just shouldn't give them away like that.

Crescentium

Smash Cadet
Currently at my first Ultimate tournament ever (Steel City Showdown) and got into Top 32, I even upset the 9th ranked in the region apparently. I honestly didn't expect to do this well lmfao.

D

Deleted member

Ever since I've been eating healthier my mood has improved I've noticed.

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
I've been waking up early every morning since Sunday morning to sit outside on my balcony and meditate while watching the sun rise. It's brought me some inner peace and makes me happier throughout the rest of the day. I am hoping to keep this trend up.

LimewireSSB

Smash Rookie
I've been waking up early every morning since Sunday morning to sit outside on my balcony and meditate while watching the sun rise. It's brought me some inner peace and makes me happier throughout the rest of the day. I am hoping to keep this trend up.
That is actually a super sick experience. It used to be a regular thing for me a few years ago, but a lot of things changed in my daily routine and I couldn't fit that in anymore.

LimewireSSB

Smash Rookie
I've been feeling extremely stressed and down on myself because of some grad school projects, but I remembered recently that I'm literally less than a year away from being finished with school entirely.

360°

Smash Rookie
After absence of over 8(!) years (last login was Jan 30,2011) I finally decided to check out the boards again. I registered here back in the day when Brawl was about to come out!
Boy did things change! I remember when Super Smash Bros. for Wii U came out but decided to skip that, since the Wii U was a failure.
Now with the Switch and Sm4sh out, I contemplate about purchasing one of the newer Switch consoles when they finally get released.
I used to play a loooot of Melee back in the day, up until 2007, a bit of Brawl when it came out, up until 2010 or so, but never joined any local communities and such... Sadly, Smash isn't too big in my country, I really like the grassroots environment Smash in the US!!!

Anyway just wanted to say hi =3

Top Bottom