• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The habits of a highly effective luigi. :recently updated:

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Oh god, please get rid of this lol. I'm embarrassed, this is so old, I was just starting and i didn;t know anything =(.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Oh god, please get rid of this lol. I'm embarrassed, this is so old, I was just starting and i didn;t know anything =(.
Actually I still use the "No stock match" method that you posted up there, it keeps me focused on achieving whatever goals i have and i don't get distracted by the usual competitive ruleset.

There's some smart stuff in your post, albeit a ton of outdated ****. Don't be embarrased, it's still helpful :)

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Well maybe I'll try to update it with some relevant stuff. I have lots of notes I took on all your matches (yes I lurk all of you on youtube), so maybe I can put together something relevant.

BSP

Smash Legend
see but alot of ppl say Dair>FF>AD is not good no more but its a prime of my luigi(dats why my weegee sux on wifi)
As long as you don't get predictable with it and buffer ground moves, it's fine. Just remember to mix it up.

Pony

Smash Apprentice
Good read, I was listening to Eye of the Tiger while reading, and I think that increased it's overall quality.

Ima analyze some matches now. :p

Top Bottom