• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Gimme Pink Dedede

:phone:
Despite there being 6 costumes for almost every character in the game

(so 40 characters when u split up ZSS & Samus, the 3 pokemon and the trainer, and split up sheik and zelda, times 6 costumes (I know some characters have more/less) = 240 (which is more people than we'll ever have in the Southern Ontario Brawl scene at once))

It's greedy to want two characters (:glare:)

I remember u "liked" that comment lol

wolfblade is pokemon trainer not lucario

also oops i forgot yoshi haha nope i need a pic of black also for yoshi! or marik
I'll link u Marik's facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HereRestsACemetery

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Despite there being 6 costumes for almost every character in the game

(so 40 characters when u split up ZSS & Samus, the 3 pokemon and the trainer, and split up sheik and zelda, times 6 costumes (I know some characters have more/less) = 240 (which is more people than we'll ever have in the Southern Ontario Brawl scene at once))

It's greedy to want two characters (:glare:)
tin you are out of ur mind if you think im gonna make an alternate for every char

im bored in egpyt but not that bored

also on FB we thought u meant u wanted the main falco as you as well, you kept saying give me the blue falco and the ***in main falco is blue lool im cool with giving u an alternate

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I kinda liked that idea of me being an alternate on every character, lol.

Except Peach and Wario. Never really played Wario and only dabbled in Peach.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
hahahahah ill do it dirt but ill make it a V2 of the official final one, so ill add it on later on after i put up the download

also V i need ur pic to put on ZSS i cant find any pics of u send me a couple

Tin Man

Smash Hero
tin you are out of ur mind if you think im gonna make an alternate for every char

im bored in egpyt but not that bored

also on FB we thought u meant u wanted the main falco as you as well, you kept saying give me the blue falco and the ***in main falco is blue lool im cool with giving u an alternate
Oh lol. Nah n****, I meant the Falco alternate that appears when you're on the blue team with Falco. There are 5 Blue Falco's technically lol.

Anyways, the Blue team Falco, please & thank you :).

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Since Cruxis' screen doesn't have ZSS, I guess I'm going to be in that smaller pic...forget what it's called. I wanna say CSP but I don't know if that's right

Anyway, I want to be on the screen but I don't have any recent pics of myself
And the photo Gi took of me for the PR was legendary and I want that on the screen, but I don't know when it'll be uploaded
I guess I won't be on it for a while

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
v115 you should send him the codes for your css

Cruxis

Smash Lord
no im gonna put V115 as regular samus, but put ZSS picture there instead of splitting them up into separate chars

which camera was the mugshot pic taken on? whoever owns the camera send me Vs pic

V dont you have a camera or cellphone or something to just take a quick snapshot

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
my cam had the pics but i dont think i have them anymore, gi does though

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I actually don't have a camera/cell phone/webcam/any means of taking a pic on my own. If I wanted a picture I'd have to ask somebody else to take it for me XD

Edit: Omg, saw my pic when I downloaded it. It's even funnier than I remember
I feel sorry for Sauc3, my trollface is going to be right next to his pic

sauc3

Smash Lord
oioi
shoutoutz to gi for the ticket to syracuse, i had an awesome time at this tournament. the scene here is great (so much character diversity)
for anyone who cares about results
unknown won melee singles and got second in melee teams
geoff aka phiddlesticks and i got third in brawl teams, geoff had a rough ddd bracket and lost to a really legit yoshi.
i got first in melee teams, fourth in melee singles, and third in brawl singles.

their scene is really strong, and has no mks lol, it was mad fun.

gi ima get that $ for you next tourney, and you cant say no :p

Patches

Smash Master
Pretty sure. When this thread was made, Niagara had a good amount of players. Plus, it's capitalized.

So I assume " Greater Toronto Area Niagara "?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Our old Pr use to be called Greater Toronto Area and Niagara, therefore GtaN, aight ****?

And sauc3, no, you did amazing and that's all I needed.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Sooo many niagara tourneys back in the day thank god they are no more
tooooooo faaaarrrrr

Patches

Smash Master
The only Niagara tourney I went to was Pastaboy saves Niagara. Lololol. PNDmike was on the same train as me up there, and I never even knew it until pastaboy picked me up. LOL

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I remember there was supposed to be an OiN I was gonna reach 2 years ago but it got cancelled :(. Never reached a Niagara tourney, and now their scene is dead :(.

oioi
shoutoutz to gi for the ticket to syracuse, i had an awesome time at this tournament. the scene here is great (so much character diversity)
for anyone who cares about results
unknown won melee singles and got second in melee teams
geoff aka phiddlesticks and i got third in brawl teams, geoff had a rough ddd bracket and lost to a really legit yoshi.
i got first in melee teams, fourth in melee singles, and third in brawl singles.

their scene is really strong, and has no mks lol, it was mad fun.

gi ima get that $ for you next tourney, and you cant say no :p

what does the n in gtan stand for
I was wondering what happened to Gi. Glad someone got a chance to go.

Don't cure and PikaPika use MK (Judging from the results thread).

Bing

Smash Master
Sooo many niagara tourneys back in the day thank god they are no more
tooooooo faaaarrrrr

Dude your lame, everything I attend is in Toronto... AND I dont drive, so I've gotta bus everywhere, its a ***** :S

Also played Brawl again last night, jumped from losing every match by last hit high percentage to winning by 2 stocks. Dropped Lucas, sorry, just cant do it. Wolf and Marth all day :)

Top Bottom