• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
alright minus, ill add you later tonight when I go on. btw i'm playing on a normal ps3 controller D:

Mikey7

Smash Lord
distructo has it!

oh my im so happy : D

wait til u play me buddy, ill show you what the sauga turtle style is all about....you know...except this time not for 16 minutes in 2 matches ; )

Cyan_

Smash Lord
You, me and minus. Endless battle.
Also, distructo and 5ive just got it for ps3 as well :D
sweeeet

distructo has it!

oh my im so happy : D

wait til u play me buddy, ill show you what the sauga turtle style is all about....you know...except this time not for 16 minutes in 2 matches ; )
lmao

i lold.
PSN = Alex-Dist. I just got it today : D.

Edit: for Cyan, Minus. Mikey, suck RROD's ****
hah. i'll add you tonight

I'll play u for sure as soon as i get my game and my arcade stick from my friend

PSN: MRbloke67
alright, cool

5ive

Smash Champion
lmao I had it on PS3 for a while. I sold my 360 stick and haven't got my 360 TE so that's why I'm on PSN for now.

PSN: mstrcheef

SRTM

Smash Ace
Can anyone here mod fight sticks?
I don't have the tools to do it. Gonna buy a fight stick (dual modded) + Sanwa Stick.
I'll pay someone to throw it in, i'm sure its not too hard.

5ive

Smash Champion
I don't have the tools to do it. Gonna buy a fight stick (dual modded) + Sanwa Stick.
wait what. You're going to buy a dual modded fightstick, I assume with stock parts. You want us to Sanwa-fy your stock?

Is it a Hori or Madcats stick? I'll mod it if it's a Madcatz stick, because Hori sticks are a ***** to mod. If anything, Swizz has a solder to mod your Hori.

SRTM

Smash Ace
wait what. You're going to buy a dual modded fightstick, I assume with stock parts. You want us to Sanwa-fy your stock?

Is it a Hori or Madcats stick? I'll mod it if it's a Madcatz stick, because Hori sticks are a ***** to mod. If anything, Swizz has a solder to mod your Hori.
http://www.etokki.com/Joytron Paewang Revolution arcade stick
http://www.etokki.com/ArcadeJoysticks/Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y-SK
i'll be ordering these. probably buttons too.

tutorial to mod it: http://shoryuken.com/f177/paewang-r...ng-tutorial-ver-laugh-[lots-pictures]-222925/

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Whats your psn Dimmy?

Haha I'll play whoever, Ibuki on the scene.

Oh yeah and Tin Man has the right idea, even if you guys don't play sf you should add me, just because we're playing different games now doesn't mean we wont be playing the same ones later.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
i'll get sanwa's in for 40$ with the jlf. Your call, York Wednesday

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ok what the fuck is going on?

last summer we had a tourney every friggin week. sometimes 2.

we r almost halfway through summer and weve had like only 2 tournies total??

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
ok what the fuck is going on?

last summer we had a tourney every friggin week. sometimes 2.

we r almost halfway through summer and weve had like only 2 tournies total??
Inevitable tournament recession.... As brawl is you know a bad game after time this was bound to happen.

Lets all play brawl+ and project m, at least they're fun!

Oh and you should all be playing SSF4 by now too haha.

.decoy

Smash Ace
Inevitable tournament recession.... As brawl is you know a bad game after time this was bound to happen.

Lets all play brawl+ and project m, at least they're fun!

Oh and you should all be playing SSF4 by now too haha.
don't worry dude i asked a gutless capitalist
he told me to just let it be and it will turn around

SRTM

Smash Ace

5ive

Smash Champion
I dunno man. As for online, 360 netplay is superior. You get what you pay for. That's why you see a lot of top players on XBL rather than psn. But having both, TBH, 360 also has the better interface.

I dunno hardware wise.

MRbloke1

Smash Rookie
I dunno man. As for online, 360 netplay is superior. You get what you pay for. That's why you see a lot of top players on XBL rather than psn. But having both, TBH, 360 also has the better interface.

I dunno hardware wise.
We shuldn't be arguing this but here it goes

Hardware wise the ps3 wins but software linup goes to da box

anyway i still dont have my game and stick, but ill get it soon, you guys dont mind that i add u in advance?

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm telling you guys ps3>360, it is inevitable it will happen. Last year ps3 won in more exculsives and i think it did agian this year. At the moment, 360 does have superior online play and a better and bigger game library, but man ps3 was definitely made to last a decade with updates coing out of their *** that was never even mentioned before. Even the old ps3s will be able to update to play 3d gaming, and also has an update to play 120gb blurays. I hate sony and the ps3 but man...it is good...i hate to say it.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
PS3 is good but it absolutely WILL NOT last a decade - especially when they publicly declared that as their intent. One of the other companies is gonna release a new console before 2016 (lol) and probably sometime around 2013 after the world ends they're gonna look at Sony and go "Hey Sony, how's it goin back there in the 7th console generation with your 2006 console lolololololol"

Gichan

Smash Champion
ceX, ps3's blu-ray itself is ridiculously incredibile. What is microsoft or nintendo gonna do? Get blu-rays and give money to Sony? Have 3 discs per game? PS3's bluetooth compatibility also adds to such responsive controllers and other peripherals which will only be caught up to next gen by another system.

Simply put, Sony doesn't have too many incredible game because developers are too lazy to try to utilize all that space available per disc effecitvely. Look at uncharted 2 and mgs4, those games are beautiful. And I think there was some heartbreaking news that uncharted 2 is now the new game to have the highest metascore beating out LoZ: OoT. But once he potential is tapped, it's done.

Microsoft gotta find an answer around blu0ray, losing that hddvds battle was a big loss. But their next system wil still be good. Obviously Nintendo's next system will be trash once again with something missing that should have been in new gen as always.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
You really don't think a more advanced technology than Blu-ray will be released? I'm sure someone started working on its replacement the moment it was publicly announced. Same goes for bluetooth.

3 discs per game is a hassle, not a bonus, so I really don't know what you're talking about here. Also those "beautiful" games are 3rd party games - they're gonna go on whatever system makes them look prettiest, and that will be an 8th gen console when it happens.

I'm not really a fan of any of the video game companies tbh, I'm just being realistic.

Gichan

Smash Champion
both naughty dog (uncharted) and media molecule (little big planet) have been bought out by Sony, so they will be exclusives from now on. And 3 discs IS a hassle and hat is what i was referring to. Although I like the line that a better thing is to be made some time later one. I'll elaborate more later.

Top Bottom