• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Leak of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheBassMan

Smash Rookie
Hello all, discredit this leak all you want, I will be the one laughing in your faces when it comes true.(Sorry if that came off as rude). Today I will leak all of the remaining newcomers, echo fighters, a smash direct, new stages, and a few new assist trophies. LETSA GO!

Newcomers:
Geno
Bass
Bandana Waddle Dee
Incineroar
Scrooge McDuck(I don't care if you don't believe me)

Echo Fighters:
Ken (Ryu)
Dixie Kong (Diddy Kong)
Shadow (Sonic)
Mega Man X (Mega Man)
An Echo Fighter for Ike (My Sources didn't specify)

Stages:
Forest Maze
Ruined Highway
Poke Floats 2
Ken's Stage
A Minecraft Themed Staged (My Sources didn't specify what its name was)

A Smash Direct will be held on October 16th and will include information about the new Spirits Mode, Ken(And Ken's Stage), Shadow, and Geno(with Forest Maze)

New Assist Trophies:
Proto Man: Will try to blast your opponent to the ledge, nothing less, nothing more
Mallow: Will summon healing items but it the items can be used by anybody, not just the player who summoned him
Huey, Dewey or Louie: Will attack your opponents (Damage depends on which duck brother is summoned)
Chun-Li: Will simpily attack your opponents

So people will quickly bin this one as both Bass and Mega Man X are in Mega Man's Final Smash. Both were actually taken out(as seen in a Final Smash Reel near the end of the direct) But they will not be revealed for a while. People will also bin this leak because of Scrooge McDuck. Guys, GUYS, do you guys not realize that the Ducktales franchise in general has history with nintendo, with two games released on the NES? My sources were also skeptical as Ducktales content came from only one of my sources until my other sources were on board.

Good-Bye Everyone (And R.I.P your heart rates on December 7th)

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Individual leak threads aren't allowed. If you have legitimate info you can contact one of the mods and we will discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom