• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Yoshi Ditto Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Well, I just figured it'd be unfair if I beat everybody. People would think I set up the tournament just to boost my ego! You looked like a poor soul in need of a pick-me-up, so I figured I'd give you the win.

GSM_Dren

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

beethedesigner

Smash Cadet
NNID
beethedesigner
3DS FC
4570-7061-4596
Repostin~ lets get some sets soon

Hey @ Delta-cod Delta-cod I am continuing my win streak 2-0 against @ beethedesigner beethedesigner :D. Also did anyone say they can record off the 3ds? I saved our games.
Yeah, yeah. :p We had some close matches though. GGs!

Also, I'm definitely up for more games. Anyone else wanna have a go, add me!

NNID: smile1902 (Wii U) / beethedesigner (3DS)

beethedesigner

Smash Cadet
NNID
beethedesigner
3DS FC
4570-7061-4596
That was the most disgusting defeat I've ever had since I picked up Smash 4. I didn't realise I needed training so badly. Where does a Yoshi go???

HALP!

ReturningFall

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RecurringN
3DS FC
1934-0989-6824
I have the heard from the 3ds guys yet, but I do not have access to reliable wifi for the next week.. I sadly have to forfeit my matches this week and probably the next. My work has some drawbacks, and this is one :[
Heh, I'm not very familiar with online play. I've registered everyone but haven't gotten beyond "provisionally added friend" I might be doing something wrong. I've never really registered friends online before.

@Lukinhasss @jpkurihara @ beethedesigner beethedesigner
I don't really have a regular schedule, if you're game, I'm open off-and-on today and tomorrow.

Last edited:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
That was the most disgusting defeat I've ever had since I picked up Smash 4. I didn't realise I needed training so badly. Where does a Yoshi go???

HALP!
Try to get the matches recorded so we can watch, or ask your opponent for advice. The ditto is pretty silly in general, especially on Wifi, but we can still help point out bad habits you've got!

Regralht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Regralht
Just found out that in the next few weeks my schedule is gonna be really iffy, I'll have to drop (that and I only got 2 matches done by now). @_@

Feel free to hit me up if any of you want to play, though.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Just found out that in the next few weeks my schedule is gonna be really iffy, I'll have to drop (that and I only got 2 matches done by now). @_@

Feel free to hit me up if any of you want to play, though.
Dude that sucks...:(

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649

HALP!
Just saw this message

Ok, first thing I noticed is that you air dodged a LOT. That's why I started walking around the stage after you went airborne to see if you would air dodge into the ground as that carries a heavy landing lag penalty. Whenever you approached it was either with a short hop dair, jump canceled egg toss, egg roll (most risky approach), fair, or a grab. Three out of those five options can be beat out with a short hopped nair or dair, and the other two require perfect shields to change the momentum.

You should also use egg lay more as it prevents the opponent from shield grabbing you consistently after an aerial approach.

Honestly you have a lot of potential, just work on being more unpredictable.

beethedesigner

Smash Cadet
NNID
beethedesigner
3DS FC
4570-7061-4596
Just saw this message

Ok, first thing I noticed is that you air dodged a LOT. That's why I started walking around the stage after you went airborne to see if you would air dodge into the ground as that carries a heavy landing lag penalty. Whenever you approached it was either with a short hop dair, jump canceled egg toss, egg roll (most risky approach), fair, or a grab. Three out of those five options can be beat out with a short hopped nair or dair, and the other two require perfect shields to change the momentum.

You should also use egg lay more as it prevents the opponent from shield grabbing you consistently after an aerial approach.

Honestly you have a lot of potential, just work on being more unpredictable.
Thanks for that! Duly noted. Aside from some random 'OmegaZero' person on FG, I've never had so much trouble going up against another Yoshi. Much respect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom