• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Fake Fake-leaks Expo (Game) ---- For Fun only ( No glory here )

Tired of real and fake leaks? Then let your creative inner fake-leaker be unleashed. Rules are simple:

Create your worst best fake fake-leaked-image with the worst best false context, if you don't have any fake fake-leaked-image it's ok, fake fake-leak alone are funny enough . Give a like to your bests worst fake fake-leaked image or fake fake-leak and the winner will be awarded the title of BEST WORST FAKE FAKE-LEAKER 2018.

Examples:

This image was stolen from Sakurai's pockets:
Goku leak.jpg

This image fell from a plane who was coming from Japan:
greenhill.jpg

This leaked image was datamined in one of the famous data mine in Wyoming:
Roshi leak.jpg

Do your worst! Glory Fun awaits!

Last edited:

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
I have the demo and will be posting gameplay also Gardevoir and Gothitelle will be playable trust me I stole a copy of the game from Sakurai's refrigerator

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
I got the final build from a homeless man in new jersey who claims to be the CEO of Konami (I mean, it's Konami. I wouldn't put it past 'em).

Corrin's coming back, my dudes.

Last edited:

pap64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pappel64
Switch FC
2966 0225 9209
My friend's uncle's nephew's twice removed cousin is a developer at Nintendo and has worked with Sakurai and has said that with Nintendo being so close with Universal thanks to a theme park and movie deal, the Minions will appear in the game as assist trophies, and Gru is planned for DLC in mid-to-late 2019. In addition, a stage based on Nintendoland will be released as DLC to promote the new theme park at Universal.

Four more Fire Emblems characters are planned, but he didn't know which ones made the cut. Skull Kid is sadly an assist trophy, instead Tingle is the newest Zelda rep. The surprise character will actually be the Labo Robot from the Robot kit, and the only way you can play as him is if you have the cardboard robot suit on, in order to stay true to his origins.

Rumors also state that Scott Scawthon has met up with Sakurai and has asked for FNAF representation in Smash, citing that FNAF has been in everything from toys to t shirts to underwear it might as well be in Smash, This will be confirmed alongside a collection of all the FNAF games, including FNAF World, FNAF 6 and Simulator, remastered in HD for the Switch. Freddy Fazbear is looking to be the representative, with his final smash being a jump scare that takes out all characters at once.

...I tried?

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
My friend's uncle's nephew's twice removed cousin is a developer at Nintendo and has worked with Sakurai and has said that with Nintendo being so close with Universal thanks to a theme park and movie deal, the Minions will appear in the game as assist trophies, and Gru is planned for DLC in mid-to-late 2019. In addition, a stage based on Nintendoland will be released as DLC to promote the new theme park at Universal.

Four more Fire Emblems characters are planned, but he didn't know which ones made the cut. Skull Kid is sadly an assist trophy, instead Tingle is the newest Zelda rep. The surprise character will actually be the Labo Robot from the Robot kit, and the only way you can play as him is if you have the cardboard robot suit on, in order to stay true to his origins.

Rumors also state that Scott Scawthon has met up with Sakurai and has asked for FNAF representation in Smash, citing that FNAF has been in everything from toys to t shirts to underwear it might as well be in Smash, This will be confirmed alongside a collection of all the FNAF games, including FNAF World, FNAF 6 and Simulator, remastered in HD for the Switch. Freddy Fazbear is looking to be the representative, with his final smash being a jump scare that takes out all characters at once.

...I tried?
Finally I can main Labobot

I got the final build from a homeless man in new jersey who claims to be the CEO of Konami (I mean, it's Konami. I wouldn't put it past 'em).

Corrin's coming back, my dudes.
Speaking of which, a homeless man offered me leaks for food the other day... didn't trusted him something about him seemed off :p

Sakurai.png

Gru is planned for DLC in mid-to-late 2019.
That checks out with this leaked image i saw on the back of a Captain Crunch box:

Gru leak.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom