• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
I was waiting for you to announce it officially, but I couldn't contain my excitement and just wanted to know whether transforming kalos league can be played on the wii.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I was waiting for you to announce it officially, but I couldn't contain my excitement and just wanted to know whether transforming kalos league can be played on the wii.
Still hoping for a neutral version with platform and background transitions.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Still hoping for a neutral version with platform and background transitions.
Getting rid of the sword hit boxes is actually quite easy, though I don't know if it's harder if it's a transforming stage.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Woah! I never would have thought that it could all fit in without lag on consoles. Awesome job, dude.

Are you planning to do Smash 4 Final Destination as well? People were pretty lazy when making previous versions from the looks of things. It'd be nice to have a quality version.

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
I'm so looking foward to Battlefield Smas U and Battlefield Smash U Omega.

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Woah! I never would have thought that it could all fit in without lag on consoles. Awesome job, dude.

Are you planning to do Smash 4 Final Destination as well? People were pretty lazy when making previous versions from the looks of things. It'd be nice to have a quality version.
Thanks!! About FD... I have A LOT of projects that I have to finish so maybe in the future I could try to import it, but not right now.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Question. Is full-sized Palutena's Temple a possibility? I feel like there's absolutely no way without trimming a ton of fat.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
IIRC, he needed to get a better kraid model. I'm guessing it's lower on his priority list.

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Is over ^^

About a full-sized Palutena's Temple... Maybe there is a way but I don't know. DXS8 did the regular version so you might ask him.

I'm not working in the Brinstar DepthsHD project for now because I have a lot of projects. I think some day I'll finish it hehehe

Last edited:

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

Obskore

Smash Ace
i just tried that Battlefield Wii U last night, it's fantastic
though, i came here to ask, it says in the Brawl Vault entry that Skyloft Wii U doesn't work with cBliss or the ASL tool, but does that apply only to the normal version or is the Omega version affected too?

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
though, i came here to ask, it says in the Brawl Vault entry that Skyloft Wii U doesn't work with cBliss or the ASL tool, but does that apply only to the normal version or is the Omega version affected too?
I don't know... this is a DSX8 import and I didn't work in that project. But I'm going to finish my import with the omega version too, so wait a bit and you will try the cBliss on this version.

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
Don't you mean Palutena's Temple? I heard that one doesn't work with cBliss.

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
I've used DSX8's Skyloft with ASL and it worked fine. Haven't tried Palutena's Temple.

I have never encountered a stage that didn't work with ASL and I don't think cBliss would affect anything.

Last edited:

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
I've used DSX8's Skyloft with ASL and it worked fine. Haven't tried Palutena's Temple.

I have never encountered a stage that didn't work with ASL and I don't think cBliss would affect anything.
I tried DSX8's Skyloft in Project M but it didn't work because it isn't Project M compatible.

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
There is no stage that is not "Project M compatible". You may have something set up wrong on your end.

jaystring

Smash Ace
yeah

I can confirm as well that all of DSX8 and Edwguard Flows Smash Wii U and 3DS imports works with ASL + Cbliss project M build.

I've got all of them in my PM build and they all work fine.

I play only on dolphin so no idea if there's a limitation on Wii.

jaystring

Smash Ace
I don't think so. I told DSX8 and he told me that it isn't Project M 3.6 compatible.
I only use his mods in project M.

I never modded Brawl

maybe he was talking about the consistency of PM camera or death boundaries.

but they definitively all work in PM.

Obskore

Smash Ace
Don't you mean Palutena's Temple? I heard that one doesn't work with cBliss.
my bad, yes Palutena's Temple Omega

I don't know... this is a DSX8 import and I didn't work in that project. But I'm going to finish my import with the omega version too, so wait a bit and you will try the cBliss on this version.
sorry i meant Palutena's Temple Omega, and btw i'm not using cBliss

Last edited:
Top Bottom