• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Graveyard: Disconfirmed Character Thread (SAKURAAAAAAAAAI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindlessFire

Smash Apprentice
May we please get a quick casualty report for the last 24 hours of characters that were decomfirmed?

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'm still thinking that any high profile characters without trophies or AT's are wide open for being future DLC. Will the Graveyard put high profile characters in who aren't disconfirmed directly, but are "disconfirmed" merely due to the full 3DS roster being unlocked?

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
Apparently... None of the so called "big three" made the cut. You should see the Ridley thread.

Last edited:

Bloop

Smash Journeyman
So what's the body count now that the ESRB leak is the true final roster?
K Rool and Ridley are on life support at best. Dead at worse.
Mewtwo is as well off as you can possibly be and not be in the game at launch.
Everyone else is either dead, at Ridley/Krool's level, or in between there and Mewtwo.

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
K Rool and Ridley are on life support at best. Dead at worse.
Mewtwo is as well off as you can possibly be and not be in the game at launch.
Everyone else is either dead, at Ridley/Krool's level, or in between there and Mewtwo.
I wouldn't even say they're on life support. I would say dead. Just dead.

Bloop

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't even say they're on life support. I would say dead. Just dead.
I agree honestly, but I didn't want fifteen angry "Ridley is free DLC at Wii U launch" comments.
There were alleged K Rool trophy sightings, and he's not really relevant to Nintendo right now, something that seems like it'd be more important in DLC than for the actual launch roster, and Ridley is in the Wii u version presumably as a stage boss.

@ Opossum Opossum I suggest changing the title to "Everybody's dead, Dave".
But they're not.
DLC is a possibility until it's confirmed it's not, and there are characters like Mewtwo who have everything in the world going for them, and only not being on the launch roster going against them, who are very much alive as long as DLC is a possibility.

Last edited:

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
But they're not.
DLC is a possibility until it's confirmed it's not, and there are characters like Mewtwo who have everything in the world going for them, and only not being on the launch roster going against them, who are very much alive as long as DLC is a possibility.
I believe it's safe to say they are. But even then, if they aren't it'd still be a fitting title since PLENTY of other characters got deconfirmed today. The body count is insurmountable.

MindlessFire

Smash Apprentice
I just watched gema_yue unlock ROB. The ESRB Leak is the Final Roster. Any doubters can watch the past broadcast.

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
So who's gonna do the obituaries for the cut characters (both from Melee and Brawl)?

Also they must have platinum graves. ALL OF THEM. Even Pichu ;_;

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Alright. So... is the graveyard closing now, or do we still have time to write obituaries for characters? I still want to write an obituary for poor Zant who feels mistreated now that he has nothing 2 games in a row and Ghirahim gets at least an assist trophy.
Of course he's less important than the veterans so I can understand it if he doesn't

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
So who's gonna do the obituaries for the cut characters (both from Melee and Brawl)?

Also they must have platinum graves. ALL OF THEM. Even Pichu ;_;
The cut ATs too, right? I've got Isaac's on the way (will post after my classes finish in eight hours or so), but someone needs to make Ray's.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So apparently this thread will bit the dust too, come tomorrow, sadly. :/

And actually, to be safe, I won't be adding a "mass grave" sort of thing, given the unfortunate nature of today's date.

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Guys we have a problem. I think that Ridley is too big to have a grave in this thread.:troll:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
So apparently this thread will bit the dust too, come tomorrow, sadly. :/

And actually, to be safe, I won't be adding a "mass grave" sort of thing, given the unfortunate nature of today's date.
Kind of unfortunate. Ray and Isaac are totally forgotten by Nintendo, now they can't even have a proper burial.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Kind of unfortunate. Ray and Isaac are totally forgotten by Nintendo, now they can't even have a proper burial.
The timing got messed up. We'd need Chandelure to make a giant new picture, have people contribute brand-new HUGE obituaries...and then they'd be gone from mortal view less than a day later. :/ Timing, man...

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
The timing got messed up. We'd need Chandelure to make a giant new picture, have people contribute brand-new HUGE obituaries...and then they'd be gone from mortal view less than a day later. :/ Timing, man...
if you do do a BIG grave for ridley....

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
well guys its like a campfire and we all sit there just sad and a bit happy. happy because the game will come soon. and sad because it killed the hope for some characters...

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Welp, poor Dixie, Mewtwo, Impa, Chorus Kids, and Ridley. I do hope DLC was a possibility. Oh well, lets see what Nintendo Treehouse has in store for us tomorrow. Still excited for the game, but my pre-release hype has massively deteriorated.

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
Welp, poor Dixie, Mewtwo, Impa, Chorus Kids, and Ridley. I do hope DLC was a possibility. Oh well, lets see what Nintendo Treehouse has in store for us tomorrow. Still excited for the game, but my pre-release hype has massively deteriorated.
well sakurai said he would do dlc but after wii u release. soooo it can still come. and the roster is stull a bit ... well weard if it gets some dlc character then it will go fine

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
well sakurai said he would do dlc but after wii u release. soooo it can still come. and the roster is stull a bit ... well weard if it gets some dlc character then it will go fine
He said they weren't thinking about DLC before release, he never said he WOULD do it. Granted, I'd be surprised if they didn't do DLC for Smash Bros.

SuperEpicClay

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperEpicClay
3DS FC
0044-2846-6176
Let us all have a moment of silence in rememberance of our fallen Smash Brothers...

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I suppose the guy who gave Sal Romano the information just HAD to assume that the chorus men were in just because he saw the rhythm heaven enemy in Smash Run. Oh well, maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom