• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Golden Witch - Beatrice (Umineko)

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
beato laugh.png

"And let me also say this. You are incompetent!"

Who is Beatrice?
Welcome to Rokkenjima in October 4th, 1986. The annual Ushiromiya family meeting has started. The old head who amassed a massive fortune is deathly sick and his children all desire his inheritance. Yet a letter from someone referring to themselves as Beatrice the witch arrives. The existence of a 19th person in this island that should have had only 18 people suddenly throws everything in array. Deathly murders start happening. Are they magic? Are they tricks? Only you can discern the truth from fiction.

Beatrice is a witch that holds a wide array of magic at her side. She's sadistic and loves to torment those who are foolish enough to deny her existence. She comes from the When they Cry series, a widely beloved series of visual novels that has a dedicated fanbase. The series is popular enough to get anime and manga adaptations, and even a fighting game. Currently there are three main entires, Higurashi, Umineko, and Ciconia. Beatrice comes from Umineko which is a murder mystery visual novel that is inspired by Agatha Christie's works.

What is her stage?
Beatrice's stage would be the Ushiromiya mansion. A sublime mansion that contains a portrait of her at the center. Creepy aberrations would appear from the furniture and doors, things like golden butterflies and goat men. They would disrupt the match and harm whoever they find nearest to them. It would be a mysterious and creepy stage, where you do not know what might come from where.

mansion.png

How would she fight?
Beatrice is a midweight zoner that excels at controlling the stage and conditioning the opponent. With her specials she is able to lay traps around and punish anyone who falls into them accordingly. Her lack of quick safe options is a downside of her as she only has a few moves to use to keep close opponents at bay. Regardless, she's a monster that carries scary abilities and power that will make anyone think twice in underestimating her.
1- Introduction
A golden butterfly moves around until suddenly it transforms into Beatrice sitting in her throne. Beatrice gets up from the throne as it disintegrates into more golden butterflies.

2- Idle Stance
Beatrice stands confidently while tilting her pipe ever so slightly and after a period of time when nothing happens she smokes from her pipe.

3- Crouch
Beatrice sits on a chair made of golden butterflies.

4- Walk
Beatrice walks while holding her dress slightly up.

5- Dash
Beatrice floats and speeds ahead.

6- Taunt 1
Beatrice smugly floats as if she's sitting on a couch while looking at the screen.

7- Taunt 2
The ever so iconic laugh

8- Taunt 3
Beatrice makes a creepy face while devilishly laughing slowly.
laugh.png

9- Victory 1
Beatrice triumphantly stomps on Battler as she proclaims her victory.

10- Victory 2
Beatrice manifests from a swarm of golden butterflies and then smugly looks at the camera.

11- Victory 3
Beatrice takes a sip from her tea happily while she enjoys her victory.

12- Victory theme
The first 8 seconds of Black Liliana
1- Jab
Beatrice strikes the opponent with her pipe twice before finishing with a small golden butterfly explosion.

2- Side Tilt
A heavy kick that sends to a trajectory similair to Ganondorf's side tilt.

3- Down Tilt
A sliding kick similair to other sliding moves in the game, with the difference being that Beatrice only slides with her legs and not her entire body. It should be noted that golden butterflies still appear visually below as her chair.

4- Up Tilt
Beatrice swings her pipe in upward motion, scooping anyone in front of her.

5- Dash Attack
Beatrice swings herself around and hits with her dress.
1- Side Smash
Blue Truth
Beatrice creates a giant magic bomb composed of blue truth and holds it with one hand in front of her.
1615368090390.png

2- Down Smash
Gungnir
Two spears of light appear from magic circles in both sides of Beatrice that crash into the ground.

3- Up Smash
Red Truth
Beatrice creates a red truth and swipes it in front of her to above her. The move is incredibly power and covers a nice arc in front of her.
1- Neutral Aerial
Beatrice spins around and engulfs herself with a magic blast.
remedy-nair.gif

2- Forward Aerial
A standard upwards vertical kick
remedy-fair.gif

3- Back Aerial
A backwards swing of the pipe downwards, has high knockback.

4- Down Aerial
A fast kick downwards that can spike if hit on the sweet spot.

5- Up Aerial
Beatrice holds her hand upwards and unleashes a multi-hit dark magic attack with a strong hit at the end. In terms of visual flair it should closely resemble Mewtwo's Up Smash, so imagine that move but as an up air.
1- Special Mechanic: Levitation
The ability to levitate if you hold down the jump button. The move functions similarly to Peach's float except you slowly descent while using it. Just like float you can input any aerial to use.

2- Neutral Special
Magic Circle
Leaves a magic circle trap in front of you, any opponent that touches the magic circle is harmed and knocked away. The circle stays around the stage for a maximum of 15 seconds. You can only spawn one at a time. Pressing the button again places a new magic circle and removes the old one.

3- Side Special
Seven Stakes
One of the seven sister stakes is summoned and fired off horizontally. It's random which of the sisters you get but there is no real difference gameplay wise. If the move hits a wall it bounces around.

4- Down Special
Goat Servant
Summon a Goat Servant that travels back and forth and hits an opponent if they get near. If he reaches the ledge then he travels back from where he came from. Can only stay around for 7 seconds and only one servant can be summoned at a time. Has 15hp and opponents can take him out if they hit him hard enough.

5- Up Special
Golden Butterflies
Beatrice disperses into a swarm of golden butterflies and flies into the direction that the stick is pointing to. Can damage foes on contact.
1- Grab
Beatrice would grab the opponent in a cocky manner similair to how Bayonetta grabs others.

2- Pummel
A bonk to the head with Beatrice's pipe.

3- Forward Throw
A goat servant is summoned who then grabs and throws the opponent away. This is Beatrice's kill throw.

4- Back Throw
Beatrice teleports the opponent behind her via a magic circle.

5- Down Throw
Beatrice summons a spear from above that hits the opponent striking down.

6- Up Throw
Beatrice transforms into a swarm of golden butterflies and strikes at the opponent throwing them upwards.
Cat Box
A cinematic final smash that starts with an attack where Beatrice first traps the opponent in a cat box, and then once they're inside Beatrice summons twin battle towers that fires an insane barrage of magic attacks at the opponent.

What music would she come with?

Support list

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Sign me up! I'm a couple of chapters deep into Umineko and the aesthetic, music, and Beatrice herself has left such an impression on me that as unlikely as she is I can't help but want to see her in, especially with the fighting game existing.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
View attachment 306528

Who is Beatrice?
Welcome to Rokkenjima in October 4th, 1986. The annual Ushiromiya family meeting has started. The old head who amassed a massive fortune is deathly sick and his children all desire his inheritance. Yet a letter from someone referring to themselves as Beatrice the witch arrives. The existence of a 19th person in this island that should have had only 18 people suddenly throws everything in array. Deathly murders start happening. Are they magic? Are they tricks? Only you can discern the truth from fiction.

Beatrice is a witch that holds a wide array of magic at her side. She's sadistic and loves to torment those who are foolish enough to deny her existence. She comes from the When they Cry series, a widely beloved series of visual novels that has a dedicated fanbase. The series is popular enough to get anime and manga adaptations, and even a fighting game. Currently there are three main entires, Higurashi, Umineko, and Ciconia. Beatrice comes from Umineko which is a murder mystery visual novel that is inspired by Agatha Christie's works.

What is her stage?
Beatrice's stage would be the Ushiromiya mansion. A sublime mansion that contains a portrait of her at the center. Creepy aberrations would appear from the furniture and doors, things like golden butterflies and goat men. They would disrupt the match and harm whoever they find nearest to them. It would be a mysterious and creepy stage, where you do not know what might come from where.

View attachment 306529

How would she fight?
In progress

Umineko comes with a wide variety of tracks that encompass different genres, from classical to electronic rock.
In progress

Support list
I shall present this for the "Newcomer Support Thread Directory" if you have not done so already.

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
If she gets in then it's great!! More villains are good!! I don't know anything about Umineko except that it is a popular visual novel like the Fate series. Is Umineko good? Maybe I'll check it out.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Put me down! I’m slowly working my way through chapter 2 right now and Umineko’s already becoming one of my favorites. It definitely deserves some kind of recognition in Smash if only for its amazing soundtrack.

Roberk

Smash Champion
View attachment 306528

Who is Beatrice?

What is her stage?

View attachment 306529

How would she fight?
In progress

Umineko comes with a wide variety of tracks that encompass different genres, from classical to electronic rock.
In progress

Support list
Logging in to support my beloved witch Beatrice.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
If she gets in then it's great!! More villains are good!! I don't know anything about Umineko except that it is a popular visual novel like the Fate series. Is Umineko good? Maybe I'll check it out.
It's an excellent visual novel, I highly recommend it if you're a fan of murder mysteries!

Logging in to support my beloved witch Beatrice.
Ayy good to see you here as well :p

ShotoStar

Smash Cadet
Of Course, Of Course. I'll support Beatrice any day while I haven't played any Umineko just yet I'm at the very end of Higurashi as some may know. I'm looking forward to playing Umineko but even then any and all When They Cry content would be a banger.... I just hope Beatrice would include some Higurashi content as well if she got in lol

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I love the moveset concept you've put together! You really nail her personality and her tricky, cruel nature. I'm a big fan of the down-special especially, it reminds me of a cross between Zelda's and the Magicant Flying Man, really cool stuff. I also like that you have so many visual references in the moveset as well. Really shows how fun and cool Beatrice would be and how she'd stand out. Also, Battler getting into her victory animation just to get stepped on is hilarious.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I love the moveset concept you've put together! You really nail her personality and her tricky, cruel nature. I'm a big fan of the down-special especially, it reminds me of a cross between Zelda's and the Magicant Flying Man, really cool stuff. I also like that you have so many visual references in the moveset as well. Really shows how fun and cool Beatrice would be and how she'd stand out. Also, Battler getting into her victory animation just to get stepped on is hilarious.
Thanks!
I thought the best way to give everyone a feeling on how Beatrice would work is by supplementing visual pictures to help. Seeing a moving picture does more for the person than just reading simple text.

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
Thanks!
I thought the best way to give everyone a feeling on how Beatrice would work is by supplementing visual pictures to help. Seeing a moving picture does more for the person than just reading simple text.
This is actually a neat idea. Hey do you mind if I use this idea for my thread?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
She seems fun!

The only thing I'd be worried about is her pipe potentially upping the age rating, since the ESRB is big on tobacco use.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
She seems fun!

The only thing I'd be worried about is her pipe potentially upping the age rating, since the ESRB is big on tobacco use.
That is true.
One circumvention I can see if they don't show her smoking from the pipe, but truthfully I'm not sure what's the ESRB's exact limits for these sorts of things and if they'll allow it haha.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That is true.
One circumvention I can see if they don't show her smoking from the pipe, but truthfully I'm not sure what's the ESRB's exact limits for these sorts of things and if they'll allow it haha.
It's hard to say, but one spot of hope is that Undertale still managed an E10+ rating despite tobacco use being present (the Dog Treats gag, Doggo, and Burgerpants), so maybe it would still squeak by with just an added descriptor.

ShotoStar

Smash Cadet
Okay so a few days ago I beat Higurashi which.... absolutely phenomenal PowerPoint (Visual Novel) I recommend anyone who's able to try it out you absolutely should it's worth the price of admission. Really great story with a lot of really good characters who I grew attached to.

I bring this up cause for like a week or two I've been wanting to make a proof of concept for what Higurashi content Beatrice could bring with her to make her not only a Umineko representative but a representative of the When They Cry series overall. I figured the best way to do that was through additional Spirits and Music she could bring alongside the Umineko content so:

1) Paris no Gogo (Afternoon in Paris)[NEW REMIX: Rio Hamamoto]
2) Hello!
3) Sutakorasassa (Helter Skelter)
4) Orange Colored Time
5) Demonic Institute [NEW REMIX: Akihiro Honda]
6) Fascism [NEW REMIX: Keiichi Okabe]
7) Dawn
8) Sunrise
9) Lie lies-lies lie
10) Dancers #5 [NEW REMIX: Hiroyuki Kawada]
11) You (also incorporates: You (M. Box) and Air Pizz) [NEW REMIX: Yoko Shimomura]
12) You -Destructive-
13) Air Pizz
14) Shadow (Kage/陰(かげ))
15) Iru
16) Cradle Song
17) Two, Alone
18) daily passing by
19) Boy in the Windmill
20) Big Bear
21) Festivals (Shiukusai/祝祭) [NEW REMIX: Masami Ueda]
22) Ancient Times
23) Night When The Invisible Scares You
24) Wandering Words Lead to Heaven
25) White Mist Peak -Pure White-
26) Unseen Future
27) Assault Operations [NEW REMIX: ACE]
28) Door
29) Search and Destroy
30) Beyond the Skies [NEW REMIX: Hideki Sakamoto] (Higurashi Spoilers in this song)

Without further ado let's begin, eh? No more dilly-dallying.

Keiichi Maebara: (Class: Ace ⭐⭐⭐) (Type: Primary, Attack Spirit)

Spirit Effects: Battering stats greatly increased

Spirit battle:

Opponent: Ness (2nd alt: The White and Red alt)

Conditions:
-You have decreased speed
-You have greatly decreased defense
-Enemy prefers using side-smashes
-Enemy is attracted to items
-Enemy starts with a Home-Run Bat
-Home-Run Bats spawn frequently

Stage: Town and City

Music Track: Hello!

Explanation: Okay so for this fight if you can't already tell I'm taking a lot of inspiration from the Keiichi-Satoshi comparisons and Ch3. You'll see later that Satoshi has a lot of similar conditions to Keiichi. For example; In-story Keiichi is always seen using Satoshi's bat or using a bat which is why I used Ness since Ness has a bat in his side smashes. This also pulls from the Keiichi killing Teppei thing which is where I pulled the "decreased speed and defense" from cause Teppei couldn't escape Keiichi lol which ties into pulling from Ch3.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rena Ryuugu: (Class: Advanced ⭐⭐) (Type: Support)

Spirit effects: Fire and Explosion attacks increased

Spirit Battle:

Opponent: Daisy (4th alt: The Blue One)

Conditions:
-Opponent is lightweight
-Opponent has unflinching smash attacks
-Opponent prefers Side-Smashes (since it's the closest weapon in Daisy's arsenal to the Hatchet she used against Keiichi)
-Opponent starts with a Bob-Omb
-Bob-Ombs spawn frequently

Stage: Final Destination Onett

Music Track: Paris no Gogo (Afternoon in Paris)

Explanation: Took a lot of inspiration from the climax of Ch6 for this spirit battle. There isn't any real "school" stage so I was debating either Onett or Tomodachi Life but I figured Onett would be better, FD Onett specifically cause the battle took place on the rooftop of the school. You can tell I tried to add as many bombs as possible to represent the bombs with the Bob-Omb conditions and the Side Smashes reference the hatchet battle with Keiichi. Only odd thing out is the lightweight thing but I mainly did that due to her athletic ability shown in that fight and also if Rena was in Smash I think she'd be a lightweight. so.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mion Sonozaki: (Class: Ace) (Type: Attack, Primary Spirit)

Spirit Effects: Toss & Meteor

Spirit Battle:

Opponent: Two Palutenas (One has the 2nd alt; The pink/red one) (The other has the default colors)

Conditions:
-Beat the main fighter to win
-Your shield is easily broken
-Your defense is drastically decreased
-Main Opponent likes to up-throw
-Main Opponent can recover health after a certain point

Stage: Onett

Music Track: Boy in the Windmill

Explanation: I chose the Toss & Meteor effect due to how she fought against Okonogi and how she landed an attack that sent him flying into the air. Also the same reason I chose for the Main Fighter (Mion) to do up-throws a lot and for your defense to be easily broken. The second opponent also represents Shion if you couldn't tell.

Rika Furude: (Class: Legend) (Type: Defense, Primary Spirit)

Spirit Effect: When used the spirit can give you an additional stock

Spirit Battle:

Opponent: Lucina (Default alt) and Palutena (2nd alt: The purple one)

Conditions:
-Defeat the main opponent to win
-You start with a rage blaster
-You start with heavy damage and rage
-Secondary opponent guards the primary opponent
-Secondary opponent likes to counter
-Secondary opponent is invisible

Stage: Hazardless Mushroom Kingdom U

Music Track: Search and Destroy

Explanation: This spirit battle is literally just the final confrontation with Takano but... actually a battle. The invisible purple Palutena obviously represents Hanyuu and she's sticking close to Rika and using the counter/deflect cause she did, or at least attempted, to do that against Takano. As for the Rage and Rage Blaster the meaning for that is that you're the stand in for Takano. Even if you aren't literally Takano you're in the same position as she was.

Satoko Houjou: (Class: Advanced) (Type: Support spirit)

Spirit effect: You start with a pitfall

Spirit Battle:

Opponent: Inkling (Third alt: The yellow one) and Lucas (Default alt)

Conditions:
-Defeat both to win
-Floor is pre-filled with random pitfalls
-Main Opponent (Inkling) starts with 30%
-Main Opponent starts with a pitfall
-Main Opponent is attracted to items
-Pitfalls spawn very frequently
-Secondary opponent spawns with a home-run bat
-Secondary opponent likes to use items

Stage: Living Room

Music Track: Sutakorasassa (Helter Skelter)

Explanation: It references a handful of things, The most obvious of which being Satoshi which is Lucas. I said earlier that the Satoshi spirit and the Keiichi spirit are very similar and I did try to have similar aspects to them. They both have home-run bats, they've both spawned with a Home-Run bat, They're both Mother characters although that's unintentional, etc. etc. They're similar.

As for Satoko I focus mainly on her ability to trap people so I have a lot of Pitfalls being summoned and being used. Also references Teppei with the 30% damage thing although.... it's not a very nice reference at all and it's rather insensitive I think it's also an important yet sad part to her character so we can't just forget about it, plus although I hate his guts it helps reference more characters one way or another.

Kuraudo Ooishi: (Class: Ace) (Type: Attack, Primary Spirit)

Spirit effect: Critical Hit ^^^ (15% chance of devastating critical hit)

Spirit Battle:

Snake (2nd alt; the black alt) and Little Mac (4th alt; the blue one)

Conditions:
-Beat both opponents to win
-Main Opponent likes to use throws
-Main Opponent likes to jab
-Main Opponent has super-armor
-Secondary Opponent has super-armor
-Secondary Opponent has drastically increased attack power
-Secondary Opponent likes to use side-smashes

Stage: Battlefield Fourside

Music Track: Dancers #5

Explanation: This one references Ooishi and Akasaka although not a reference to a specific moment but smaller individual references to moments, especially on Akasaka's side. I tried to find a good match for Ooishi and nothing was quite perfect so I went with Snake due to them both being strong and doing militaristic/officer work. Snake has a lot of explosions which is why he only uses throws and jabs in this fight.

As for Akasaka I decided to go for Little Mac cause they do look slightly similar and. I wanna reference That Moment (Akasaka vs. Okonogi) so I decided to go with someone who throws incredibly strong punches. I beefed Little Mac up a bit with increased attack power due to that punch being so powerful and also gave him super-armor since he didn't flinch once in that battle. Also Little Mac's side-smash being a punch so. Obvious choice there.

So.... we have six spirits here: Keiichi, Rena, Mion, Rika, Satoko and Ooishi. I think that's a fairly solid line-up of all the most important characters but even beyond that if you wanna talk about the other characters in Higurashi we even have references to them too.

We have a reference to Shion in Mion's battle, Reference to Takano in Rika's battle despite the player taking that position and an obvious reference to Hanyuu, Satoshi and Teppei in Satoko's battle and Akasaka in Ooishi's battle. Overall that's like... 12 characters. Which is half in-direct reference and half obvious reference to the point of being actual battles.

I think that's a pretty good stopping point for Spirits, it's an even-ish number and it's even split equally between direct/in-direct. I think it slaps.

ShotoStar

Smash Cadet
View attachment 306528

Who is Beatrice?

What is her stage?

View attachment 306529

How would she fight?
Beatrice is a midweight zoner that excels at controlling the stage and conditioning the opponent. With her specials she is able to lay traps around and punish anyone who falls into them accordingly. Her lack of quick safe options is a downside of her as she only has a few moves to use to keep close opponents at bay. Regardless, she's a monster that carries scary abilities and power that will make anyone think twice in underestimating her.
1- Introduction
A golden butterfly moves around until suddenly it transforms into Beatrice sitting in her throne. Beatrice gets up from the throne as it disintegrates into more golden butterflies.

2- Idle Stance
Beatrice stands confidently while tilting her pipe ever so slightly and after a period of time when nothing happens she smokes from her pipe.

3- Crouch
Beatrice sits on a chair made of golden butterflies.

4- Walk
Beatrice walks while holding her dress slightly up.

5- Dash
Beatrice floats and speeds ahead.

6- Taunt 1
Beatrice smugly floats as if she's sitting on a couch while looking at the screen.

7- Taunt 2
The ever so iconic laugh

8- Taunt 3
Beatrice makes a creepy face while devilishly laughing slowly.
View attachment 306628

9- Victory 1
Beatrice triumphantly stomps on Battler as she proclaims her victory.

10- Victory 2
Beatrice manifests from a swarm of golden butterflies and then smugly looks at the camera.

11- Victory 3
Beatrice takes a sip from her tea happily while she enjoys her victory.

12- Victory theme
The first 8 seconds of Black Liliana
1- Jab
Beatrice strikes the opponent with her pipe twice before finishing with a small golden butterfly explosion.

2- Side Tilt
A heavy kick that sends to a trajectory similair to Ganondorf's side tilt.

3- Down Tilt
A sliding kick similair to other sliding moves in the game, with the difference being that Beatrice only slides with her legs and not her entire body. It should be noted that golden butterflies still appear visually below as her chair.

4- Up Tilt
Beatrice swings her pipe in upward motion, scooping anyone in front of her.

5- Dash Attack
Beatrice swings herself around and hits with her dress.
1- Side Smash
Blue Truth
Beatrice creates a giant magic bomb composed of blue truth and holds it with one hand in front of her.
View attachment 306629

2- Down Smash
Gungnir
Two spears of light appear from magic circles in both sides of Beatrice that crash into the ground.

3- Up Smash
Red Truth
Beatrice creates a red truth and swipes it in front of her to above her. The move is incredibly power and covers a nice arc in front of her.
1- Neutral Aerial
Beatrice spins around and engulfs herself with a magic blast.
View attachment 306631

2- Forward Aerial
A standard upwards vertical kick
View attachment 306632

3- Back Aerial
A backwards swing of the pipe downwards, has high knockback.

4- Down Aerial
A fast kick downwards that can spike if hit on the sweet spot.

5- Up Aerial
Beatrice holds her hand upwards and unleashes a multi-hit dark magic attack with a strong hit at the end. In terms of visual flair it should closely resemble Mewtwo's Up Smash, so imagine that move but as an up air.
1- Special Mechanic: Levitation
The ability to levitate if you hold down the jump button. The move functions similarly to Peach's float except you slowly descent while using it. Just like float you can input any aerial to use.

2- Neutral Special
Magic Circle
Leaves a magic circle trap in front of you, any opponent that touches the magic circle is harmed and knocked away. The circle stays around the stage for a maximum of 15 seconds. You can only spawn one at a time. Pressing the button again places a new magic circle and removes the old one.

3- Side Special
Seven Stakes
One of the seven sister stakes is summoned and fired off horizontally. It's random which of the sisters you get but there is no real difference gameplay wise. If the move hits a wall it bounces around.

4- Down Special
Goat Servant
Summon a Goat Servant that travels back and forth and hits an opponent if they get near. If he reaches the ledge then he travels back from where he came from. Can only stay around for 7 seconds and only one servant can be summoned at a time. Has 15hp and opponents can take him out if they hit him hard enough.

5- Up Special
Golden Butterflies
Beatrice disperses into a swarm of golden butterflies and flies into the direction that the stick is pointing to. Can damage foes on contact.
1- Grab
Beatrice would grab the opponent in a cocky manner similair to how Bayonetta grabs others.

2- Pummel
A bonk to the head with Beatrice's pipe.

3- Forward Throw
A goat servant is summoned who then grabs and throws the opponent away. This is Beatrice's kill throw.

4- Back Throw
Beatrice teleports the opponent behind her via a magic circle.

5- Down Throw
Beatrice summons a spear from above that hits the opponent striking down.

6- Up Throw
Beatrice transforms into a swarm of golden butterflies and strikes at the opponent throwing them upwards.
Cat Box
A cinematic final smash that starts with an attack where Beatrice first traps the opponent in a cat box, and then once they're inside Beatrice summons twin battle towers that fires an insane barrage of magic attacks at the opponent.

Support list
Holy ****... You didn't add Fishy Aroma to your music list????? I was just making my own music list for my own personal Smash Game Project and wanted to compare and... You didn't add Fishy Aroma to yours??? C'mon bro.

Anyways I guess after the time my last post was made I finished Umineko and I absolutely adore it. I've only gone further down the brainrot rabbit hole since, I love this series so much ;-;

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Holy ****... You didn't add Fishy Aroma to your music list????? I was just making my own music list for my own personal Smash Game Project and wanted to compare and... You didn't add Fishy Aroma to yours??? C'mon bro.

Anyways I guess after the time my last post was made I finished Umineko and I absolutely adore it. I've only gone further down the brainrot rabbit hole since, I love this series so much ;-;
Ahh I thought I missed a song. Also I'm glad you enjoyed your time with WTC :grin:

Top Bottom