• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Golden Gunner Skylander - Trigger Happy moveset

GameGod2973

Smash Cadet
Trigger Happy goes for gold!

Character: Trigger Happy
Universe: Skylanders
Company: Activision
First Appearance: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Mechanical: *Critical damage* - All Skylanders in their home series have the ability to cause extra damage if the land an attack. In smash, Trigger Happy's attacks will have a 10% chance to cause more damage and knock back with his attacks.

Neutral Special: Golden Pistols - Trigger Happy's signature weapon. Tapping the special button will do rapid shots the bounce of walls and enemies for little damage with its classic sound effect, while holding will charge a strong coin blast with the sound effect still in play. At max charge, it will release a golden blast to do alot of damage, but requires alot of cool down time and pushes him back slightly, leaving him vulnerable.

Side Special: Lob Golden Safe - He will lob either one of three safes. 60% he will throw out the usual safe for little damage. 30% he will throw a Pot O' Gold that will do more damage and have a small chance to explode into coins the do extra damage. 10% he will throw a Heads or Tails coin that will only damage opponents if it lands on heads. If it does, it will become a trap that shoots out a beam for maximum damage.

Up Special: Breaking Cannon - Trigger Happy will summon a chargeable cannon the can be aimed on the ground that will shoot him in that direction. In the air, the cannon will appear for only a second before shooting him in the chosen direction.

Down Special: Golden Machine Gun - Trigger Happy will put his guns together and they will form into a machine gun the can be turned either left or right. This can be used for only 10 seconds before needing to recharge for 5.

Final Smash: Golden Yamato Blast - Trigger Happy's most powerful attack. When activated, Trigger Happy will prepare his guns and begin charging them to their max charge. After charge, he will fire a giant golden blast of energy that traps and repeated does damage to enemies caught in the ray. This does alot of damage but hard to pull off.

Stage: Skylanders Academy

Costumes:
Double dare outfit (alt)
Legendary gold and blue (regular)
Power up blue (alt)
springtime pink (regular)
High volt aquamarine (alt)
troll green (regular)
showstopping red (alt)

Boxing ring alias: The Grinning Golden Gunslinger

Victory theme: https://youtu.be/lMrs2X66pW0 (first 7 seconds)

Bio: With his kooky cackle and lolloping tongue, it's hard to get much sense out of Trigger Happy. The grinning gunslinger lets his golden pistols do the talking. In fact, his response to most things is to set both barrels blazing. Trigger Happy first appeared in a tough frontier town on the furthest reaches of Skylands. The town was dirt poor and had recently been beset by a band of bully bandits. One day, having grown bored of terrorizing the townsfolk with their bad breath and sheep-shearing jokes, the bandits were holding up the local bank. Outside, their dragon steeds were fired up for a quick getaway.

Suddenly, a short, stumpy stranger strolled into the high street. And after taking one look at the bandits, Trigger Happy started shooting. Gold coins sprayed everywhere, embedding themselves into the buildings and the behinds of the bandits, who promptly hightailed it out of there. The town was made instantly rich and Trigger Happy a legend. His gold-slinging antics soon reached the ears of Master Eon, who immediately made him a Skylander. Trigger Happy remains true to his name, by shooting first and asking questions later. Actually, he never bothers to ask questions.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
It would be very weird to me to see a Skylander's character, and it not be Spyro.
I really need me some Spyro.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
I've only played Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure for my Wii. But, I'm planning on getting Skylanders Giants for my 3DS. I support!

Top Bottom