• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 2 (MD/VA/TN/NC/GA/Reflex) Ft. a dedicated YGO! table. Maybe.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
but really I might be able to make this if I have money by this (and I should because its pretty soon after my birthday) just cuz I wont be in school and can bus down to charlotte on a friday.

archer.

Smash Lord
Thanks Steve. <3

Also, given that this is getting some OOS interest, I think some people besides me should offer housing.

archer.

Smash Lord
Well Lounis, given how legit this tournament is gonna be I wouldn't put it past anyone to drive here alone. =X

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I'm gonna try to make it to this. It's hard for me to schedule things this far in advance with my schedule but I need to start making it to stuff in Charlotte; Clemson's only a couple hours away, haha.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo we just got like the whole ****ing south coming to this **** now.

AL, GA, SC? whos next, texas? get Gnes in here

archer.

Smash Lord
Well I decided that with this much interest I might as well see if I can get FL to come too. Speaking of which...

Hi 2link. =]

archer.

Smash Lord
Well, now that I've asked FL, the only other significant state left that's actually in the ATL South region is Louisiana. And somehow I doubt they wanna travel that far for this. And that goes double for Texas (as much as I'd like for Gnes and other Texans to come). >_<

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
JD, you should put a interested/attendance list on the front page. I'm liking the looks of this. =O

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
wtf why is this getting so hype? if this gets too hype, i'd def might have to abandon ship on the PA tourney. granted, it looks like most of the people here are brawlers, but hype is hype.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Well he means not coming to team with you Steve LOOOOOOL
nah he already told me hes teaming with me if not kismet... he said he been saving for G2 tho so i didnt think he was gonna come SCRUB *** KADAJ

@blackchris... The venue was good and the turnout was bigger than G6 so it should get hype and deserves it... MOre melee should come too Raleigh should get off its *** and come to this.

Where you at sushi?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
That's a good thing. If this tourney is going to be as big as I think it's going to be, people will need time to make travel and/or work arrangements. Plus, it will give JD valuable time to run logistics for setups.

archer.

Smash Lord
It's actually like... a month and a half away.

Also thread updated with what I know so far about attendance and interest

archer.

Smash Lord
NC Brawl? More than 30? Unthinkable.

Also, OP updated with more about setups.

... Also, it'd be nice if I knew who might be riding with BigLou and Reflex.

archer.

Smash Lord
I'm just saying.

Although I guess I'm a bit impatient. <_<

I think it's because the school's event office is being very rigid about the hours (noon until 10pm is the best I can do in one day), and the higher the planned attendance, the less likely we are to finish in time unless I'm super draconian about getting tourney matches out of the way (and I don't want to be). I could possibly make this a 2-day event, but I really don't wanna have to do that because it makes things a bit harder on everyone, especially those from OoS.

... I just have a lot on my mind I guess. @.@

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont think there will be a need for 2 day, worse comes to worst you could just finish finals in someones room couldnt you?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I thought the Cone Center closes at 11.

Either way, the venue has A LOT of room. The # of setups will be the main determining factor of how fast this tourney will go.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
this wasn't part of my dream. yoiu cant connect this to gold mine. link isnt even on the cover page. i hate you.

Top Bottom