• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 2 (MD/VA/TN/NC/GA/Reflex) Ft. a dedicated YGO! table. Maybe.

archer.

Smash Lord
I've already posted in AL, GA, and MD/VA threads. Haven't heard a thing from any of them either way though.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Then again Steve do you want to revive Eminem and Wiz Khalifa at this?

this is kinda far away too lol

edit if it does become that tell Kadaj to bring back his SOVA buddies so we can have a legit NC vs SOVA brawl crew battle this time

archer.

Smash Lord
I somehow doubt this could become a full on regional, but out of state presence is always good.

archer.

Smash Lord
I was honestly waiting for you to say "I'm assuming my dad is dropping me off at JD's and then he'll drive us from there." =P

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Okay sounds good, as for my end I just don't like my chances of getting my moms car for that kind of distance, but she did let me take it to Augusta once so ya never really know.

archer.

Smash Lord
I could. Just plan on paying me gas money if we do. But if your dad or GF do take you instead, I might be inclined to drive to your house and ride with you instead if that's ok...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Me and Caitie are gonna try to bus here via megabus. Can someone house us the Friday before the tourney :)?

archer.

Smash Lord
I should be able to house you two. Make sure to bring your own blankets, pillows, etc. though.

archer.

Smash Lord
Is this GA and AL interest I see, or am I just being hopeful?

C'mon guys, don't leave me hanging.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
drpeepee 7:56 pm
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

archer.

Smash Lord
Considering I was born before you were even conceived, that's pretty darn impressive.

archer.

Smash Lord
Awesome, if that's the case will you be bringing other GA smashers?

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah bro he's teaming with me.

That is if he's any friend at all. =[

Top Bottom