• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE GOD KAIS Present MWC-E #1 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 2" Fairfield, OH (Oct.10) RESULTS!!

solecalibur

Smash Master
1: M2K - Good job on the win! Hope for yeh to keep it up!
2: Judge - you look a lot different from when I first met you kinda strange I guess im bad with faces I suppose
3: Lain - GGs on low teirs and I wanna try vs your D3 or Marth again some time ICs...will wait
4: Pierce - Spacing!~
5: AlphaZealot - Nice to see you again I think I saw you last at Wings n brew? that cant be
5: Infern - Good job taking games off OS
7: Nope - Sorry I didnt get any footage of you my computer has been messing up lately
7: Champ - Gratz! on the placings keep it up
9: Sliq - If your going to complain that your high placings and that your bowser just pick another character theres already 10+ metaknights at this tounry
9: Kel - Good job on the placings
9: Overswarm - Good idea with the customs but we shouldnt make it mandatory for TOs if they want a MWC event, I still like the custom stages to a certain extent never the less
9: Y.b.M. - Good zss friendlies and M2k saying your the best kirby in the nation I completely agree
13: Fonz - Gratz! on your placings I guess you've been working on lucario and I heard you played a little gannon hear and there I heard
13: Blue Rogue - Epic kill against Lou and I get it recorded (sorry lou) but good job on brackets representing NEOH
13: Renegade - I possibly got some footage of you in doubles I assume your Ike and snake mains like Infern?
13: Xisin - Should have friendlied you the only marth I didnt friendly yet
17: Lou - Good matches in Poolz wish I'd take a match off yeh but I dout that would have happened :dizzy:
17: Smash64 - Snake? I guess its a good idea to have 2ndarys
17: Mr.E - You've greatly improved and Ive heard quite abit about your rep recently keep it up!
17: Rofa - Not sure if I saw you
17: Mister Eric - Not sure if I saw you
17: Quivo - glad to see you back! you got work to do
17: Capem -
17: Hilt - glad to see your face again and for friendlies as well and looking for to seeing you at seasons beatings
25: Cr4sh -Shoryuken! need to vs you in friendlies next time need to learn that match up
25: King Beef - nice hanging out with yeh and did I see a money match vs YbM's zss? your an *** you know
25: Argentstew - Dont take the loss to personaly Im sure i'll see you in the top 10 soon enough
25: Sil - Good weekend man glad to hang out with ouga for a full weekend
25: Sneaky Tako - Good friendlies sorry about the Down b spam even though I was the one suffering more then you where
25: King Yoshi - We need to MM or friendly a bit if we dont meet in brackets anytime soon
25: Wakka -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0tTTGH4Xi4
25: Notra - I guess I am getting better but your the last person I want to see in brackets :psycho:
33: Arc - Good matches that 3rd match 3rd stock was epic
33: Tyr - Brinstar is fun I feel like I had that MM but im still not that happy for how far I got in that match still fun friendly
33: Jiffyboob - Nice seeing you again
33: Dr. X - Didnt see you heard quite abit about you though
33: Framerate - Fellow God Pie good job on M2k Friendlies
33: Nicalobe - Wish I friendlied you its been awhile
33: The Great Muldini - Thats an amazing tag why have I not met you yet
33: Fizzleboy - Didnt see yeh at the tounry
41: Solecalibur - Best Zss in ohio?
41: Exile - Jiggs user and I didnt see them aww =(
41: Baro - Good job with getting Az's attention for the MM Im sure $5 would have done ok but I guess good low tiers and sorry for my energy down during our friendlies I had to buy a monster after ours I was really tired
41: May-ling - Pit user? keep it up!
41: Sai - Heard a bit about you didnt see you though
41: Airborne - Not 100% sure if I got you recorded or not but Im glad to meet you!
41: WTP - not sure if I saw you
41: Suyon - Nice hanging out with you, I know meeting another main of your kind is amazing but we needed some blazblue!
49: Clowsui - Dont have much to say sorry for the first and 3rd match didnt want to deal with the match up honestly
49: Mr. J - Nice to see you again come to more OUGA we got some work to do!
49: Mike B - Your zelda looked pretty good when I was watching your match keep the good work and avoid changing to sheik so much
49: Steel Samurai - good friendlies you seem to learn my playstyle to quickly during those friendlies
49: Today - Nice meeting you, I'll look forward to seeing you at other tounrys
49: Calic - Didnt see you at the tounry
49: Lunar - Sorry I didnt get a footage of you my video card was acting funny the whole tounry
49: Kassandra - Stay lucas tbh but go meta if you really want to I suppose
57: Metaflair - Good pokemon trainer from what I saw Ivysaur isnt so good with recovery on the custom stages from the stories ive heard so far
57: Rage - dont think I saw you
57: D-day - nice wolf Id work on your wolf and marth
57: Kregs - Psh another marth user? Dont we have enough? Jk nice to hang out with yeh this weekend
57: Shy Guy - Didnt see you

that shoutout was to long .... w/e
http://www.youtube.com/user/OUGamingArts is where my videos will be uploaded for the videos that worked

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL sole i hate to be a **** but i'd given up by the time we played, it didn't matter so i just ****** around...if we'd been playing for real i wouldn't have told you i played falco + i would've gone falco on fd.

solecalibur

Smash Master
LOL sole i hate to be a **** but i'd given up by the time we played, it didn't matter so i just ****** around...if we'd been playing for real i wouldn't have told you i played falco + i would've gone falco on fd.
my only argument to that is I already knew you played him and I already decided that I didnt want to deal with the match up and when you said FD as a CP I went meta because I had a feeling you'd go him because I had to pick first

The sandbagging I can care less a win is a win and I dont like that term

edit - I remember you saying you'd win because you played falco also before the match started to

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol a win is a win, i'll grant you that but next time it'll be completely different. i said i'd win because i played falco but i decided to go marth because it was basically my last pools match (jason afterwards lol) and i wanted to play marth. i'd already beaten you by a fair margin on the neutral w/ falco and i wanted to try it with marth. a win is a win...but i'm telling you right now you'd better step your game up if you expect to beat me lol, it's not happening next time if you're anywhere close to the same level you are now.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Most of my sets started with an agreement to take the custom stages off the neutral stage strike. Stage striking with an additional two stages that aren't on the regular stage list was too much work and I and many others that I played just didn't want to deal with it.

The custom stages were really weird in doubles because two people start literally right next to eachother within jab range. It's pretty dumb. I counterpicked Equity in singles on a few occasions because people didn't know anything about it and I learned a few tricks about an hour before the tournament started.

Most of my MM's didn't include custom stages for obvious reasons.

I honestly doubt changing the stages changed the results drastically in any way. Things generally worked out the way most people predicted that they would.

There were so many stages that most of the time I didn't have a clue of what to ban and on multiple occasions just didn't ban anything or banned a neutral because I knew I was going to be taken somewhere ******** either way and I'd just have to deal with it. Looking at that stage list was completely overwhelming. Just wondering what kind of idiotic place you were going to be taken to could mindgame the hell out of you.

Overswarm apparantly destroyed Infern Angelis(Snake) first round, got taken to Green Greens and lost and then lost game 3 on Brinstar. I think everyone can get atleast a smile from that.

Anyways that's my input on the whole silly stage list thing. It probably didn't affect the top 3 whatsoever. Hard to tell for other people because they're generally less consistent. Hopefully TO's and anyone interested will read this for my report on it.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Equity is total balls, Libra is mediocre and both have the problem of being custom stages. I don't mean that in a discriminatory way, as I'm not inherently against custom stages, but since you can't customize the boundary limits the sides end up being way too close to the edges (Small) or monstrously far away (Medium) for a decent-sized stage. You also live super-long if you can stay at center-stage because the ceiling is really high, though that could be solved by moving the stage blocks up another space in the stage builder.

Abyss I never got to play with but the general consensus I heard from other people is that it was better than the other two.

Tyr, I wouldn't think it's likely to affect placements that much at all. At worst, sets are more likely to go full as "jankier" counterpicks give a larger advantage to the last game's loser. Even then, you really have to practice on those stages to become comfortable with them and learn how to maximize your character's advantages, which most people don't do. (But they CP them anyway and lose because they're just as uncomfortable as their opponent.) Then there's that unwritten "code of honor" crap that prevents plenty of high-level players from choosing anything but starters or the least controversial CP stages.

lain

Smash Master
Seeing as how everyone hates the custom stages and agree they do nothing for improving our region, why don't we take those ******** things off, Evan?

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
49: Mike B - Your zelda looked pretty good when I was watching your match keep the good work and avoid changing to sheik so much
Thanks! I had no idea anyone was watching...

I decided to just have fun because I couldn't see myself staying until 12am or beating consistently-trained people ... But agreed, I will get better! ;)

(But for the non-Zelda people, changing refreshes move degradation)

Silhouette

Smash Lord
great tournie, tons of fun, shouts later after homework ='(

on a side note, i enjoyed the customs, aside from the messy doubles spawns they were a refreshment from the typical neutrals. They felt the same but like something different, still rather neutral, but a change of scenery, like poke stadium (I <3 abyss). IMO they could be moved up a bit to lower the ceiling, and possibly add a few layers of blocks to add walls and solidity. Even though i liked them, it will cause problems since other regions dont use them, unless it catches on it will hinder those who travel out of region for tournies.

Lunar2

Smash Rookie
/facepalm

I'll be dang sure to get proper rest for next time, even if it means skipping friendlies so I can get a nap (which is what I needed to do this time). Sorry to Blue for forfeiting your match - I was ready to pass out at the arcade and needed to make the drive home instead.

Also wanted to play or MM Hilt at some point, but I was just too wasted. I'll have to play you next time for sure. And I'll have to add pivot plucking to my game - wasn't aware of all the options it opens up for you on respawn!

Overall though, Midwest really stepped it up. My pool was way harder than the first bootcamp, and even with better play on my part, the chances of me escaping pools would be slim indeed.

Oh, and Wolf ***** scrub Olimars. Learn something new every day. I did not know the proper approach, and my ability to perfect shield the blaster was failing me. It got worse when for some stupid reason I chose to take him to Abyss - may as well been HIS counterpick match.

As far as input on the customs:

Libra: Ceiling is a bit high, otherwise I like this map.

Equity: Wouldn't know, as I banned it almost every chance I got.

Abyss: A solid addition to the CP lineup, although it's hard to tell when this is a good map for the matchup.

Kel

Smash Master
Thanks for coming out everyone and making this a larger event. I had a lot of fun.

Congratulations to everyone that placed where they'd like to/ created upsets. keep it up.

Maybe shout outs later.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Also wanted to play or MM Hilt at some point, but I was just too wasted. I'll have to play you next time for sure. And I'll have to add pivot plucking to my game - wasn't aware of all the options it opens up for you on respawn!
speaking of hilt...im pretty sure i had some out of body experiences watching him play. Just watching the way his style has changed to be more aggressive like mine, made me feel like every time he was playing, i was in the chair :)

good job hilt, your training is complete :D

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
1: M2K - Grats. So far this region has been your *****, but I'm hoping for someone to step it up and pull off an upset sometime soon. Oh and get rested. xD

2: Judge -

3: Lain - Get rested.

4: Pierce - Cool hanging out with you bro, and we were happy to help you out when you needed a ride.
Thanks for all the tips as well, I'll put 'em all to use as best as I can. "Toughest random you fought at the
tournament"; meh...it's a start I guess. Hit me up when you come to visit OH again Dan. :3

5: AlphaZealot - Yep, no excuses from me, you've seriously improved since WaB III and you ***** me in game 1. Looks like traveling far has buffed up your Diddy tremendously. I'll work on stuff some more and bring it harder next time. I know I can do it, gut feeling.

5: Infern - Fun MMs until you quit. Keep yo *** in the seat next time and play it out, your Ike was takin' it up the *** raw on Pirate Ship son.

7: Nope - Kicked my ***. Snake is my least favorite matchup with Peach, so maybe I'll try Sheik next time. Try to nade camp me then, lol. Thanks a lot for the housing too, you really helped us out with that.

7: Champ - When I asked to jump in and play, I didn't mean to play against the Falcon player you were playing. I wanted to play you foo. I be one of dem good randomz, so don't scurry off next time. xP

9: Sliq - Sick Bowser. I definitely could have played those matches a little smarter considering my lack of good Bowser experience, but it's all good. I'll hit you up for some more friendlies/MMs next time I see you.

9: Kel - only 9th? C'mon champ...YOU ain't supposed to be pot fodder. Wha haaaaappen? xD

9: Overswarm - Customs didn't bother me as much as I thought they would, but they're still not really needed. Oh and at least let us get two bans if you're going to basically have two FDs available as counterpicks for Diddy/ICs players...**** is mad gay when they're guaranteed to get one or the other. (lol Pierce has me speaking like NJ already xD)

9: Y.b.M. - I really wanted to play you in bracket, too bad they switched it though. I want to mm your Kirby at the next tourney we meet at. Your Zero Suit is looking pretty legit though, keep it up.

13: Fonz - $5 mm your Ganon at the next tourney we go to.

13: Blue Rogue - We should try teaming sometime. We can tank the hell out of our stocks and you have kill power, and we have some nasty kill setups into each other from our grabs. Oh and don't worry about getting grab released so much if we were to team in tournament, I'm really focused and aware of everything going on in tourney doubles. :3

13: Renegade -

13: Xisin - Fun teaming with you, but we were still fresh and ran into a team that already knows each other inside and out. Your Marth is legit, let's MM next time for sure.

17: Lou - You weren't kidding, you played the matchup a lot better than last time. ***** me in our first match, and still pressured well when I played more carefully in the following games. Always a pleasure Lou.

17: Smash64 - Duuuuuuuuude, I haaaaaaaad you in game 2 lol. Then for some reason I just lost momentum and you took control for the rest of that match and game 3 as well. You're cool as hell Ed, one of my favorite smashers too. Keep reppin' us Boricua smashers. :3

17: Rofa - Good pools set Rofmeister. Way to take control in game 3. once I lost momentum it was hard as hell to land some hits and to avoid yours. Pretty legit Meta you got there, I hope you like the Peach because you ain't gonna see many of 'em. ^.^

17: Mister Eric -

17: Quivo - We didn't talk at all. I'm not always srs bizness you know... xP

17: Hilt -

25: King Beef - Meh, decent. Do better.

25: Sneaky Tako -

25: King Yoshi - Oh snap! The two Kings of Cleveland tied. Good **** to us I guess. lmao

25: Notra -

33: Arc - Armpit.

33: Tyr - One of my favorite smashers by far. Sexy *** Lucas, sexy *** Tyr combo, fun to watch, fun to
play, looks like Lucas' red hair alternate costume irl, what's not to like about this guy?

33: Framerate - Tiiiiim, hit me up when you come back up north so we can hang/practice/whatever. You
drill rested M2K, you're just too ****ing good. Stop sandbagging and win these tournies already. xD

33: Fizzleboy - Argent 2.0?

41: Solecalibur - **** right man, if you beat someone who totally underestimates you then of course you rub it in their face! Proud of you man. :laugh:

41: Baro -

49: Clowsui - Fun matches. Use more nairs and blade dance against Peach. Nair kills her mad early when tippered and puts on unbelievable pressure. Hope you liked it though. ^.^

49: Today - Tomorrow. Nah, you're really nice it was a pleasure playing and talking with you. Keep showing up to tournies and keep it up with the GnW. Show Princess Aura and Rina-Chan how you ladies do it in the Midwest! ^.^

49: Kassandra -

@ Jiffy/Suyon- You guys are too cool. I'm glad NEOH is made up of such awesome people. And Suyon...let's get that Pit whipped into consistent shape. I don't want to hear you complain when I KNOW you can do well.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
7: Champ - When I asked to jump in and play, I didn't mean to play against the Falcon player you were playing. I wanted to play you foo. I be one of dem good randomz, so don't scurry off next time. xP-
dOOD U SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!!!! Yeah i was asking ppl about ya i kinda wanted to play yacuz ive never played a good peach besides rowan but it was only 1 game and he doesnt play anymore. we will play at the next tourney promise! lol

Sliq

Smash Master
9: Sliq - If your going to complain that your high placings and that your bowser just pick another character theres already 10+ metaknights at this tounry
9: Kel - Good job on the placings
I wasn't complaining, I was drawing a parallel between my placement and the placement of others, and comparing them and the characters they played to prove how awesome I am.

I.E. I'm amazing because I place well with Bowser despite rarely playing Brawl, while others place the same or worse with considerably better characters. A lot of people don't know how awesome I am so I feel I'm obligated to drop some knowledge on them.

At this point, Bowser is one of the only characters I enjoy playing as, so I don't plan on switching that often, unless I get ***ged to a stage like Pirate Ship (take that, Eduardo), Jungle Japes, or Brinstar.

Also, why you be frontin, whatever that means.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So, my SD card was in one of the Wiis near the arcade. People took the Wiis home with them, and I did not get my SD card back. This is sad.

My SD card is blue. It has the three custom stages on it and a super mario world ROM hack I made called Super Overswarm World.

If you have it please let me know so I can get it back. :[

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
dOOD U SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!!!! Yeah i was asking ppl about ya i kinda wanted to play yacuz ive never played a good peach besides rowan but it was only 1 game and he doesnt play anymore. we will play at the next tourney promise! lol
Aight cool. xD

clowsui

Smash Legend
@KB: I'd actually thought about that, haha....but I wanted to see if the strategy that'd worked for me against other Peaches still worked. It didn't, and then Tyr kicked me off when I was going to change : (

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
So, my SD card was in one of the Wiis near the arcade. People took the Wiis home with them, and I did not get my SD card back. This is sad.

My SD card is blue. It has the three custom stages on it and a super mario world ROM hack I made called Super Overswarm World.

If you have it please let me know so I can get it back. :[
Nooo~! It had Super Overswarm World, too? D:? Wah! Please return it!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
1: M2K:metaknight: I didn't want you to come and take our money...But I'm glad you did...Nice seeing you again...My Kirby will allow me to reach the status that you have.

2: Judge:metaknight: / :wolf: Good seeing you again pimp. you should come down to Springfield on the 30th... cause we have to party sometime.

3: Lain :popo: / :dedede: / :marth: Stop taking my hats... Especially if I ain't had a Haircut. Nice seeing you again

4: Pierce :marth: Glad you made it. Hopefully next time we will get to play. I hope you come to more of our tournaments as well... You are a chill dude....

5: AlphaZealot :diddy: GOD KAIS!!! you are so lucky I didn't play you...Cause I was in my Zone that day

5: Infern :snake: / :ike: Nice Job...I can say that I am happy you got Top 5. We both be OS...Now it's Smash 64 turn.

7: Nope :snake: Nice job for the 3rd best Snake in OH...Hehe It's goin down on the 30th...get ready!

7: Champ :popo: EFF YOU!!! Good Job... I have officially lost to 4 people from springfield so far. You deserved it. I'll be prepared for you next time.

9: Sliq :bowser2: Thanks for coming out crazy man. You really should try and come to more tournaments if you are available.. It adds diversity to the brackets...

9: Kel :metaknight: Well...We seem to always tie at tournaments. Well it's good you came out though. We both know you can do better so keep at it.

9: Overswarm :metaknight: / :rob: YES!!! INFERN BEAT YOU!!! FINALLY haha... Never underestimate a God Kai...

9: Y.b.M. :kirby2: Hands donw the best Known Kirby in the nation. Be proud

13: Fonz :lucario: / :ganondorf: We Had some very intense Matches....watch out for Japes...hehe. You are probably the toughest Lucario I've played so far...

13: Blue Rogue:wario: I'm disappointed... Next time you better place Higher.

13: Renegade :snake: / :ike: Damm Son...I'm glad you made it out to the tournament. You are to good man... Make sure to come to more OH tournies... We don't play around

13: Xisin :marth: Thanks for coming out. It's always nice seeing a buddy at tournaments. Hope to see you at more

17: Lou :gw: You are to good for these results WTF!? Next time We will do it in teams... Believe it

17: Smash64 :ness2: / :snake: Infern, you and I. We are to good when we are together. Nice Job. You have a barrier that you need to break down. Infern has started to get out of his Barrier. Now Lets all do it together...No homo.. GOD KAIS!!!

17: Mr.E:rob: You have a great ROB. We always seem to face against one another. Keep practicing and you will do it

17: Rofa :metaknight: Nice seeing you again pimp. Thanks for coming out... Where's the Camera?

17: Mister Eric :rob: YEAH SON!!! It makes me happy to know that you be bumpin that Y.b.M. music...That's a lot of Love. Thanks for coming out and I hope to see you very soon

17: Quivo :toonlink: WTF!? Your Toon Link is to Pro for these results....We both know that. Keep practicing with him. You are a player that needs to be out there with us... Plus you are great company and tournaments somehow feel empty without you around. I'll see you on Wifi

17: Capem :metaknight: You owned in Doubles...But I whooped that *** in pools...GET SOME!!!! Haha It's going down on the 30th...You better be ready

17: Hilt :olimar: You beat Q, Good Job. Nice seeing you again. And taking your money in God Kaiopoly. Haha Honestly only took 100.

25: Cr4sh :luigi2: GIVE ME $1025...That's all I have to say... Oh wait! you can't give me all yo property Ma****a....RaRaRa

25: King Beef :peach: Nice peach keep it up. Thanks for coming out to the tournament... Keep perfecting that peach, place high, and beat a High Ranking player in a tournament...and then you might be on our Radar....

25: Argentstew :lucario: Dang Son.... Stop looking so evil. Haha Nice having you out again. You're always good company.

25: Sil :rob: Finally you come out of hiding................ and still get Owned.....RARARA!!! Nice seeing you again Pimp

25: Sneaky Tako :rob: WTF!? You are better than this. Thanks for coming out. Nice seeing you again Bro. Keep in touch as always

25: King Yoshi :pikachu2: Thanks for helping us out at the tournament...you are a very reliable person. can't wait to kick it with you soon

25: Wakka :diddy: WAKKA!!! It's so good to see you again.. Come to more tournaments. And stop stalking my face book updates haha

25: Notra:falco: You have a pretty good falco... Keep at it... and you will be a great force

33: Arc :pit: You kinda silent this tournament...Hope everything was alright with you. But I'm glad to see you make the trip.

33: Tyr :lucas: GOD KAIS...................DO NOT DROWN!!! you are much better than this...We need to do some serious training with that Wario...so you can have a Back up plan just in case Lucas doesn't cut it....

33: Jiffyboob :ness2:

33: Dr. X :pit: WTF!? You are to good to not make it out of Pools...Come on Son! Oh and Melee Sucks :p

33: Framerate :jigglypuff: Nice friendlies....My ZSS is a MONSTER...ROAR! Thanks for coming out...

33: Nicalobe :yoshi2: That Yoshi is to Pro and he needs to bring his swimming trunks next time so he doesn't drown...get SOME!!!

33: The Great Muldini :snake:- STEP YO GAME UP!!! You to cool to speak to me? I see how it is....

33: Fizzleboy :lucario: Dang Man... You didn't make it out. that's crazy... you must have had a bad day or something. I know you are to good for that. I think I'mma have to take you under my wing and get you God Kai Ready....

41: Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: Fun Dittos... Zero Suit Samus is my baby. So she's cheating on you and she's coming with me....

41: Exile :lucario: / :lucas:- You only beat my Lady team...you better RECOGNIZE...You ain't make it pass level 2 though....hahaha...Come around more... you're to cool

41: Sai :diddy: WTF!? Come on Sai...STEP IT UP!!! Come to more training sessions. Your diddy can do it. I HAVE faith in you.

41: Airborne :yoshi2: Nice having you come out again man. That yoshi is crazy a usual. I think I might Pick up Yoshi so I can show you and Nick up! Haha Hope to see you around....

41: WTP- Come on man...Rep Kirby better than this...Worlds troublesome Person?

41: Suyon :pit: Nice Pit...you have room to improve though.. But keep up the good stuff. Sorry that I was Sandbagging but the matches were still fun

49: Clowsui:marth: SPEECHLESS... YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS...Come on man. If what you are doing is making you do bad and it isn't working then STOP DOING IT!!! Change it up.. Don't stay predictable.

49: Steel Samurai :marth: You are to Pro to not make it out of pools...this tournament was a High Level One but still... Don't be drowning when we both know you are better than this.. You should hold a Smash fest at your house, when everyone's free so we can do some training.

49: Today :gw: Thanks for coming. You are a great person with a fun personality. you thought you were going to win in Monopoly Huh? haha Think again!!!

49: Calic :pikachu2: Thanks for coming out... Keep practicing hard

49: Kassandra :lucas: / :metaknight: great Job Nova... It's Sad seeing good Lucas players relying on MK...But hey you are a great player. Next time I'll try and take our matches seriously, But you did great

57: Metaflair :pt: WOOO!!! I'm glad you dropped MK... Playing Pokemon Trainer is really going to add diversity to the scene... Keep practicing hard Bro. thanks for coming out and I hope to see you soon

57: Rage :metaknight: Thanks for coming out. You might wanna consider switching Mains. Or just Improve.

57: D-day- Heed my words....

57: Shy Guy- you have a great Lucas... Keep playing him and get some tips from Tyr

I had fun at this tournament. I enjoyed Playing Capcom Vs. SNK, Street fighter Alpha 3 and a Lil Bit of Killer instinct.. At least we got to finish the tournament and didn't have to DQ anyone.... The God Kais OWN in Monopoly we are to pro! RaRaRa...We win again....GET SOME!!!

Notra

Smash Ace
These starter levels were dumb. There r 4 bad lvls for falco, and 3 good ones.( good for my falco and others who play like me) So unless my opponent doesn't know the match up I'm guarenteed to go to a bad lvl off the start. Then I lose first map, and I get taken to some lvl like brinstar, or rainbow cruise on the CP. Pass on these wak lvls

fonzi21

Smash Ace
1: M2K - good ****, thanks for the friendlies.
2: Judge - Nice wolf, Fun friendlies.
3: Lain Good stuff, fun to hang with you as always.
4: Pierce - thanks for the MM's, excellent marth sir. I learned a lot from playing against you.
5: AlphaZealot - Nice job, Keep up the work!
5: Infern - Hahaha good **** beating Overswarm!
7: Champ - IC's ftw,
9: Sliq - Good **** dude, nice win against me. I thought I had you at the end. your an amazing player for sure, and I learned a lot against you. Ganon for Top tier and you know it.
9: Kel - Good stuff in pools you had control of those matches, I will need to re-approach the match against you next time.
9: Overswarm - Bwahahahahha =D
9: Y.b.M. - Good **** dude, we had some epic DI in game 1, Game 2 I had you until you pulled out the clutch, but thats why you won. Good stuff.
13: Blue Rogue - Heh good wario, nice read on the last kill.
13: Renegade - Low Tier DI FTW
17: Lou - Tough loss man, we will work on the matchup more.
17: Smash64 - Good stuff, good to see you.
17: Mr.E - Good stuff in teams, maybe next time =D
17: Rofa - Heh no revenge this tourney, good to see you.
17: Mister Eric - awesome R.O.B man, you played well and we will definitely have to get more matches in.
17: Quivo - We should team more often. We played pretty well together, few things to improve but I think we can do well.
17: Capem - Just get by this block and you will be on top in no time.
25: Cr4sh - Up+B Mother****er
25: King Beef - Fo sho, I'm down to play the Ganon any day.
25: Argentstew - We both made the mistake to go to our secondaries against our mains, you stomped my snake and I took down your MK, unfortunately it came down to the Lucario ditto, Good stuff don't get down on yourself.
25: Sil - Good **** in teams
25: Sneaky Tako - Good to see you
25: King Yoshi - Good stuff in teams
25: Wakka - Your improving tons dude keep it up
25: Notra - Good to see you again.

Drowned in a Pool due to not having their floating ducks:
33: Tyr - DOH! tough losses eh? I know you can do better.
33: Nicalobe - Teh Blowshi is l33t, keep it up.
33: Fizzleboy - tough losses, go back to Lucario!
41. Airborne - We didn't get to play this time either! I swear next time we will play for sure I promise! Ganon Vs. Yoshi.
41: WTP - Good to see you again.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
These starter levels were dumb. There r 4 bad lvls for falco, and 3 good ones.( good for my falco and others who play like me) So unless my opponent doesn't know the match up I'm guarenteed to go to a bad lvl off the start. Then I lose first map, and I get taken to some lvl like brinstar, or rainbow cruise on the CP. Pass on these wak lvls
What would a proposed change be? And which ones were bad for Falco?

From what I know:
Smashville- good for Falco
YI - okay for Falco as far as I can see, but not desirable due to slanted ground
Lylat - bad for Falco
PS1 - good for Falco
Battlefield- good/okay for Falco
Equity- bad for Falco, as he doesn't have much room to laser spam
Libra- good for Falco's gameplay, bad for Falco's vertical KOs

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Huzzah for shout outs! :D This tourny was reaaalllly fun! ^__^

1: M2K-Twas fun hanging out with you and such. (You should play Mother 3) I hope to see you again soon! <3 Next time I'll stay up later playing more MK ditto's with you! :3

2: Judge-I don't think I got to meet you. <_<

3: Lain-Nice seeing you again. We should play sometime!

5: AlphaZealot-You always look so sad when you play...

5: Infern-Yay for Snake! :O What happened to you and 64 in doubles though?

7: Champ-Sorry again for waking you up! lol You should sleep more. I'd love to play some friendlies with your faclo/IC's sometime!

9: Sliq-You gots jokes

9: Kel-Your hair is AMAZING! :p

9: Overswarm-Play psychonauts!

9: Y.b.M.-I'd like to play some more friendlies with your kirby! Thanks for cheering for me and such...BUST THAT ***!!

13: Renegade-I didn't play you. Also...now you KNOW I am a girl. :D LOL

13: Xisin-OMG OMG OMG!!! We need to play KH together at the next tourny! I just fixed my downloaded copy, so my Roxas/Zexion will be ready for missions! I can't waaaaaaaittttttt zomg Kingdom Hearts! <3

17: Lou-I didn't get to play you this time! D: I needs more GW practice!

17: Smash64- Pk friiiiiend! :3 someday we should try out Team Earthbound!

17: Mister Eric-BEEP! BEEPA! It was nice seeing you again! We'll hopefully get to play next time!

17: Quivo-Nice seeing you! Next time we should play some friendlies! :3

17: Capem-Pink MK's = AWESOME! My pinky MK is getting better! So watch out! Pinkies UNITE!

17: Hilt-Thank you sooo much for the Olimar tips! And having your yellow pikmin keep my purple pikmin company too! We'll have to play again soon! I'll keep working on my Olimar!

25: Cr4sh-Zomg! How I managed to beat you in pools, and then you beat Fizz, (the person who destroyed me) is really weird. LOL it's fun commenting on matches with you. Hahaha Too good!

25: Sneaky Tako-Sneeeeeakkkkkkyyyyyy

25: King Yoshi-Um, <_< Yeah! The next time you look at my sketchbook it will be full of Pika drawings. lol Well...maybe just one... :p

25: Wakka-Wakka! I didn't get to play you! :(

25: Notra-You look soo much like little john! Also your falco is amazing!

Drowned in a Pool due to not having their floating ducks:

33: Tyr-Needs MORE PK FIRE!

33: Jiffyboob-Thanks so much for hanging around in the Earthbound circle! Haha! Earthbound FTW! Next time we should play some friendlies! I'll draw you a Ness pic! :o

33: Framerate-No! JIGGLYPUFF's HAIR IS POOP! I'm taking that drawing out of my sketchbook..(You know what I'm talking about) On another note, your jiggs is really good. NEEDS MORE RESTING!

33: Nicalobe-NEEDS MORE EGGS!

33: Fizzleboy-You are a bully...I'm never going to Japes ever again...lol

41: Solecalibur-Sometimes Lucas doesn't cut it, and I have to go Mk, I am in the process of picking up Olimar though...

41: Baro-I know I've been sorta awkward around you in the past but...OMG IS THAT A "LOVELESS" AVATAR??? I really love "Loveless"... <_< Also, I'm making some scribblenauts stages that you should definitely try out sometime

41: May-ling-ZOMG! It was sooo nice meeting you! ^_^ You are too cute! Your Pit is amazing! Keep it up! We should team sometime!

41: Sai-maaaaannnn I wanted Ice Cream! :O lol Our Quest for icey treats was too much fun!

41: Suyon-It's okay, I just need to get used to campy Pits. lol Also, that's funny that should should call my outfit a Misa cosplay, it's not technically, but I plan on making an official Misa cosplay! That's excellent that would you notice that! ^__^

49: Clowsui-Try not to get so dooowwnnnn! >:O You'll do better next time! Just keep a clear head!

49: Today-thankies! Next time, don't let the God Kai's cheat in monopoly! >:p We'll do better next time! We should play friendlies verrrryy soon little lady!

49: Kassandra-You crazy! Stop playing Scribblenauts for hours at a time before a Tournament!

57: Metaflair-O__O I'm watching you... <__<

57: Shy Guy-Keep practicing with Lucas! :D It was fun playing against you!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I have a few arguments involving the new stages since we are on the topic.....

Basically...The major reason I lost to Champ is because of the custom CPs. (No Johns He earned it)

If I got beaten on SV 1st versus IC and then I Beat him on my CP....I would Ban FD. But Libra is like another SV....SO i get taken their.

I suggest not making Custom stages that resemble stages that are already in the game... It's basically like having 2 of the same stages.
I do like the idea of the stages though and I personally don't mind em...just as long as it doesn't have replicas.

And another thing about the CP system... i just realized that there are SO MANY CPs. It now boils down to, what is the point of having Bans when there are SO many choices that it negates the purpose. I personally don't think any of the stages are broken. A lot of characters have advantages on different stages, Yes...But that's to be expected. It's more of an inconvenience. Like I think it'll be cool to have some stages takin off the list for certain events.... Like Greens, Port town, Blah blah will be on for this event and Pirate Ship, Japes, and Blah blah will be off...Visa Versa Etc.

But I think the only problem is creating more counter picks, when the game already has enough to choose from. But if more CPs are the case then at least allow players to have more than 1 ban...and then that will more than likely Negate everything I just posted....

And OS should have stayed longer for God Kaiopoly we had so much fun hehe... Maybe next time though....Oh and...I think we all should chip in and Buy a new monopoly game since that's like our "thing"..And it Will be "ours" They have one with all the Nintendo Characters in it...that'll be sick. If no one is interested then just let the suggestion become a memory.

Notra

Smash Ace
What would a proposed change be? And which ones were bad for Falco?

From what I know:
Smashville- good for Falco
YI - okay for Falco as far as I can see, but not desirable due to slanted ground
Lylat - bad for Falco
PS1 - good for Falco
Battlefield- good/okay for Falco
Equity- bad for Falco, as he doesn't have much room to laser spam
Libra- good for Falco's gameplay, bad for Falco's vertical KOs
Yi- means falco can't camp. Laggy phantasms, and the tilting platform = blocked lasers
Libra- like u said it's already hard enough to kill
equity- way too small.
Ps1- not bad but the changes nvr help, so more negative than good.
Battlefield- good
lylat- laggy phantasms, bad lazers
smashville- good

overall libra is not a replacement for fd. Had there been one more good as opposed to bad I'd have no problem

being more negatively bad then fair lvls isnt good. Means if the opponent knows ur style I don't get to play on battlefield smashville. The only lvls putting a campy falco at an even advantage/ disadvantage.

Top Bottom