• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Gates of Hell: Bayonetta Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I forgot to share this. This image has been something I've been working on for a month now. It's been through two design changes already, with this particular one being the third. I hope to get it finished by the end of February.

I originally planned to only create this Dedede image back in January, but the idea of creating something else to further develop my artistic skills came up. Since nothing else popped up in my mind, I settled on drawing her. Here's how the current version looks:

Lunais

Smash Cadet
Your Bayonetta is looking better and better. I like how you space more often than not your aerials safely + cross over pressure with them for mix up/safety. Also you might be the only Bayo I see consistently going for off stage Witch Time + up B edge guard kill confirms. Only other person I seen do that was Le Troof from Xanadu. I like your rush down Bayonetta playstyle and considering how you space you offense right + up B OoS and such its fun to watch. Keep it up.

I really think Bayonetta has an amazing off stage game an seeing you apply that for example on https://youtu.be/JyVoBorC0BI?t=13m16s, just goes to show you are starting are one of the better Bayonetta players to lead the charge for tournament showings.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
For those who didnt want to watch on hitbox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6cPDx4L8Js all on this channel

Your Bayonetta is looking better and better. I like how you space more often than not your aerials safely + cross over pressure with them for mix up/safety. Also you might be the only Bayo I see consistently going for off stage Witch Time + up B edge guard kill confirms. Only other person I seen do that was Le Troof from Xanadu. I like your rush down Bayonetta playstyle and considering how you space you offense right + up B OoS and such its fun to watch. Keep it up. I really think Bayonetta has an amazing off stage game an seeing you apply that for example on https://youtu.be/JyVoBorC0BI?t=13m16s, just goes to show you are starting are one of the better Bayonetta players to lead the charge for tournament showings.
Why thank you. I try lol

OPPAI Sensei won't let you down.

Last edited:

ConfusedSloth

Smash Rookie
So I was playing around with bayonetta in training room trying to do the
ground side b > jump up b(dont hold it) > sideb > sideb > jump cancel up b
but I been having trouble landing the last up b, any tips?

Also for some reason I believe when she hits someone with side b it actually takes longer for her bring her legs to go to default position so it takes a bit longer to up + b vs doing side b(in air) then up + b

Can someone confirm if there is a timing difference as it has been annoying me as im not sure if its just me or its actually a thing.

EDIT - Eh I manged to figure it out, easiest solution is just keep inputting jump cancel during last part so it comes out as quick as possible so you don't have to deal with the very weird timing

Last edited:

Tythaeus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX-R4GE-Xx
3DS FC
4038-7179-8613
I also have made a Tier list~

I like how the top 2 rows have all the waifus. 10/10

I decided to be a man and go to my first tournament and I took 7th. People were shocked that you don't need IWinTime or the crazy to the moon combos to win lol

D

Deleted member

I was too lazy to add everyone else, so I used Photoshop for the last picture.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
I like how the top 2 rows have all the waifus. 10/10

I decided to be a man and go to my first tournament and I took 7th. People were shocked that you don't need IWinTime or the crazy to the moon combos to win lol
Well thats just because I tend to find female characters more fun to play. As a gay man I wouldn't have Waifus, I'd have husbandos. And if I were to make a list based on that, it'd look more like this~

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
D3? A pity date?

Bruh

Smooth Criminal
As much as I adore 'big' guys, I have low tolerance for idiots. and if the game series, and TV series, is any indication ... D3 is one of the biggest imbeciles in Nintendo villain history. I simply wouldn't feel comfortable being with him in that way.

Last edited:

Mothman

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so Link threw a bomb at me, I used Witch Time on it, and it slowed down the opponent behind me who wasn't attacking me.

can anyone confirm this happens when dodging projectiles because :^yyyy what the ****
so does that mean that when witch time is activated, it activates whoever is within an area of effect? is that how she witch timed that banana peel in a video someone posted earlier?

also heres my tier list

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
As much as I adore 'big' guys, I have low tolerance for idiots. and if the game series, and TV series, is any indication ... D3 is one of the biggest imbeciles in Nintendo villain history. I simply wouldn't feel comfortable being with him in that way.
Let's get things straight here...

Only anime Dedede is a moron. Game Dedede is arguably smarter than Kirby, he just has some impulse control issues (he stole Dreamland's food because he just really REALLY loves eating, not to be a ****). He sealed Nightmare away in Adventure before anyone knew about it, even rallying a good portion of the population to his cause, including Meta Knight (though he did undermine his own effort by bathing in the fountain, but again... impulse). He enacted a fairly thorough revenge plot to settle once and for all the grudge he felt towards Kirby for beating him in combat long ago, and so far it seems to have stuck: he has never personally challenged Kirby again, and in fact if Return To Dream Land, Epic Yarn and Triple Deluxe are any indication, the two are practically BFFs now (the last title also has him quell the hidden threat of Dark Meta Knight returning from the Mirror World). It's hard to even call him a villain anymore.

A lot of this can also be said for Bowser, except he possesses the additional flaw of a huge ego that won't let him accept defeat at the hands of Mario, no matter what (blame bad parenting from Kamek). Dedede, despite his self-proclaimed status as king doesn't take it for granted as just a licence to do whatever he wants, he actually sees it as a responsibility. Not a big one considering the general laziness of Pop Star's inhabitants, but he defends them nonetheless, or at least tries to.

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
Just thought the Bayo social would like to know that Platinum Games uploaded this to their FB.

These posters are being hung up around Tokyo.

Tythaeus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX-R4GE-Xx
3DS FC
4038-7179-8613
Not everyone considers every female character a waifu.
Well of course not everyone is going to think the same way about things. The world would be boring if they did.

In response to your Bayo Discord question, I don't believe there is an "official" one yet. If I find out there is one I can let you know if you like.

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Watched Bloody Fate. Have had Bayo's DLC for quite some time now. They're both good.

I also see there was some discussion on having Dedede as your boyfriend. He'd be fun to cuddle with for sure. I'm a cuddler.

Link to the tier list maker?

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Watched Bloody Fate. Have had Bayo's DLC for quite some time now. They're both good.

I also see there was some discussion on having Dedede as your boyfriend. He'd be fun to cuddle with for sure. I'm a cuddler.

Link to the tier list maker?
dedede doesnt seem to be that cuddly boyfriend, as he seems more of that boyfriend that would send you a cake with his face and his famous "Peace sign" with fingers on for you!

Top Bottom