• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Gates of Hell: Bayonetta Social Thread

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i'm so bored

like i have nothing to do except wait for bayo to release

i guess i should probably do homework, but lol actually doing homework

Kero the Invincible

Smash Apprentice
Character releases 2 weeks earlier than expected,

"OMG, YESSSSSSS!!!"

Character releases 6 hours later than expected,

"Ugh, WHYYYYYY???"

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
If there's one thing I hate about the eShop...

It's that you can't put whatever amount of money into your account.

I didn't have money at the time of Cloud's release, but now that I do, I can purchase him as well as Bayo and Corrin. My current balance is $1.95 and I could save money by just putting $20.15 so I can have the exact amount to buy all three, but nah, eShop only lets me transfer money into my account in $10, $20, $50 and $100 so just to have enough money to buy them I gotta dock an entire $30 off my card.

Nintendo pls.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

I didn't have money at the time of Cloud's release, but now that I do, I can purchase him as well as Bayo and Corrin. My current balance is $1.95 and I could save money by just putting $20.15 so I can have the exact amount to buy all three, but nah, eShop only lets me transfer money into my account in $10, $20, $50 and $100 so just to have enough money to buy them I gotta dock an entire $30 off my card.

Nintendo pls.
Actually, I think it would let you put in the exact amount if you try to buy it lacking funds. I might be wrong though.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
how to add the exact amount to your eshop account:
1. put everything you want in your cart/checkout thing (can you do that on the eshop? you might need to do everything separately)
2. make sure you DON'T have enough money in your account for it
3. continue to check out
4. it'll prompt you to add the exact amount you need to purchase the stuff
5. enjoy not wasting money

i usually do that, but trying to put your card info through their thing while the server is experiencing heavy traffic is maddening.
i added $20, so i'll have some money left over after i buy bayo and corrin. if there's a way i can buy a code for someone else after i've already bought the characters, i'd be happy to do so

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Well I'm dumb. I already transferred the money.

All good though because I can just use the rest to buy the DLC stages lol.

Benmjy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Benmjy
3DS FC
1203-9240-1897
Well I'm dumb. I already transferred the money.

All good though because I can just use the rest to buy the DLC stages lol.
That's what I'm doing! I'm gonna buy Peach's Castle for both systems. On a side note, I cannot distract myself send help

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Man, you lot are impatient. [Shrugs] Me? I have plenty of books to read whilst I'm waiting. Plus, there's Xenoblade Chronicles X, which I am absolutely engrossed in.
unless you're like me and is currently at the Post Game of said game.
grinding for augments takes a while :V

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Man, you lot are impatient. [Shrugs] Me? I have plenty of books to read whilst I'm waiting. Plus, there's Xenoblade Chronicles X, which I am absolutely engrossed in.
I'm currently playing Persona 4: Dancing All Night to pass the time.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm biding my time by uploading my old replays before the patch :v Though there's not nearly enough time to get all of them up. T-T

Last edited:

Zeth444

Smash Apprentice

Nintendo pls.
Try needing R$2,98 to buy both new DLC while been forced to put a minimum of R$20,00 ("," works as "." For money in Brazil)
Also U$1.00 is R$3,98 if anyone is wondering.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Try needing R$2,98 to buy both new DLC while been forced to put a minimum of R$20,00 ("," works as "." For money in Brazil)
Also U$1.00 is R$3,98 if anyone is wondering.
What? I literally put a few cents some days ago in order to download a 3DS theme.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
God, I love how Bayonetta looks in that gif.
If it wasn't for her hair being less detailed and possibly more shiny, she would legitimately look as if they simply copied and pasted Bayonetta from her games into Smash and called it a day.

Heck, it's pretty close to that anyway given the amount of work & detail they put into her.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
welp,i still got some hours to kill off. back to anime i go.see you guys when i see people flipping out
:4littlemac:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Something just got added to my Bayonetta Fan Arts folder and decided to share it here to help make the wait nicer.
bayonetta_by_nookin-d8u89wq.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
Top Bottom