• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Ganonic Grimoire - Kongregation of Kings

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Fairly new vid of Zero playing as Ganon.
Even though he's not a master of the Demon Thief, he does bring up a handful of good points.

sidenote: he also says Ganondorf is no way near the bottom of the tierlist, which I know some of us agree with and some don't.

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
Fairly new vid of Zero playing as Ganon.
Even though he's not a master of the Demon Thief, he does bring up a handful of good points.

sidenote: he also says Ganondorf is no way near the bottom of the tierlist, which I know some of us agree with and some don't.
I think a big part of this does have to do with his depth and breadth of knowledge of the entire cast and their data. He may not have all the tricks but he knows how to answer all the things and has most likely played vs more individual tourney opponents than most of us combined.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I don't agree that Ganon is anywhere outside bottom tier

But anyway new Zelda hype

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I have John Numbers and DMG James in my pool wish me luck

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
twisT - Today at 3:33 PM
Opana so poor, kosk has more results than opana has money

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
I have practiced ganon's footstool dair combos so much, i finally have them down consistently! If I dair my opponent anywhere in the 20-40% range, they are getting footstool comboed 90% of the time. I'm pretty happy with my improvement:)

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
@Ray_Kalm Koskinator Koskinator I don't normally play like that but I can't move in my connection lol. Majority of the time I'm laggy, and I know the past few times I've played in your room Ray I've sded pretty stupidly. I'm mainly saying something because I figured you think I'm meh at this point lmao

One day we're gonna have a beautiful connection guys I swear

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Lmao I heard

A2ZOMG A2ZOMG I just wanna say I was speaking privately with LoveExpert and didn't intend for him to say anything, I wasn't upset or "emo" or anything but was just discussing my thoughts on the list is all. I don't agree with everything but it's impossible to satisfy everyone, my opinion alone shouldn't change anything. I don't like arguing and especially for pointless reasons as you seem very set in your ways/at the end of the day it's just a list. Besides I've already voiced my thoughts anyway for the most part lol.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Mind you I'm extremely skeptical of *everyone* I've ever bothered moving upwards on the tier list.

Especially myself.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
http://smashboards.com/threads/jul-...-dollars-in-pot-bonuses-middletown-ny.438015/

Going to this Saturday, wish me luck. For those of you that have been having stream issues they intend to maje it watchable so don't worry lol.

Ruz, Gunblade, ADHD, and Max Ketchum are probably pretty likely on top of our own heavy hitters. I expect 80-100 for Sm4sh, so like a small regional size lol, but it should be stacked so I'm gonna do my best.

Teaming with a very solid Mega Man too, we've never teamed but I go well with mm so that should be good too.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I think rochester is invading ese tomorrow, I hope you come through Deotay Deotay

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
For those of you who aren't on Discord, I thought I'd let you know we're having a crew battle versus Japanese Ganons tomorrow Saturday, 7/2, at 9 PM EST.

Here is the trailer:

Here is the poster:
The roster is pretty filled up, but I may be able to squeeze in a player or two ( Vermanubis Vermanubis ?) here or there. Let's hope that Japanese players show up.

Last edited:

Blobface

Smash Lord
NNID
everyone1 (Bob)
3DS FC
3454-0482-6740
For those of you who aren't on Discord, I thought I'd let you know we're having a crew battle versus Japanese Ganons tomorrow Saturday, 7/2, at 9 PM EST.

Here is the trailer:

Here is the poster:
The roster is pretty filled up, but I may be able to squeeze in a player or two ( Vermanubis Vermanubis ?) here or there. Let's hope that Japanese players show up.
I can join in. Is there still a spot?

edit: Oh my god I just noticed on the poster that "civil" has an american flag texture and "war" has a japanese flag texture. 1032/1032.

Last edited:

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii

Here is the trailer:

Here is the poster:
Pretty dope. Good stuff gleed :)

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
US/Canada won the 12v12 crew battle vs. Japan with 6 stocks remaining! Nice job everyone. Particularly impressive performance from GanonTheBeast, taking 8 stocks.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I wish I could come to you man lol

We gotta wifi then

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I forgot this tourney was even a thing tbh lol. We can do that sometime and friendly after.

TM 023

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2015-1144-0090
Hello, fellows. I'm on smashboards for some time, but I never came here. I'm Kowalski (TM 023 is my tag) and I'm from Brazil (from Amazonas, to be more accurate). I've been in darkness with our Evil King since Brawl, but I only started playing the competitive at the beggining of this year.

I have improved since there, learning a lot from watching you guys (especially you, mgleed mgleed , your video with ganon's techs were very helpful) and looking in the ATs thread. Some weeks ago I went to my first tournament and I got 3rd at doubles (in singles they cut the losers bracket, and I've sent to losers, lol), which made me really happy for getting so far with Ganondorf.

Next Sunday I'll have my next tournament, so may The Great King of Darkness guide me to the success. I'll appear here more often, and it's a pleasure to be here in ganon community. Nice to meet you guys. :4ganondorf:

• Sorry for english mistakes, if I made some.
  • Ganondorf is my main, but I also have Mii Gunner as a secondary and Duck Hunt and Corrin as pockets.

Litany

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brushfire11
Switch FC
SW-6201-5293-0444
Nice to meet you too! It's always nice to see more Ganon players. Good luck at your next tournament.

Last edited:
Top Bottom