• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Galaxy’s Ultimate Warrior

Davybaby2.0

Smash Rookie
This is a meta knight smash ultimate thread started to discuss how meta knight can be played in ultimate. I have decided to play meta knight in smash ultimate. But unfortunately at the time of me writing this I do not possess enough money at the time to go buy the switch with a copy of ultimate, and buy my family Christmas presents at the same time so I had to hold that L to go buy gifts. So in the early days of this thread I will have to depend on y’all for info on the development of the early meta for this character. One might question the credibility of someone who has never played the game to start a thread on a character they want to main, and I would respond to that with my favorite quote from Rock Lee “Nothing ventured nothing gained”. But you would be absolutely right I have no credibility at the moment; however what I do have is a determination to make the character work for me this time around, and progress the meta as far as humanly possible. Now we all know MK has been vastly improved from smash 4 the question then becomes how vastly. Is Brawl MK back like Abadango says he is, or are we overestimating ourselves. What can this character do effectively with the game engine provided this time around?

Top Bottom