1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 225,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3. Right now the Smash Controller is on sale for $23 on Amazon! Get the Smash GameCube Controller now!

4. Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash stuff and support the site, like a Nintendo Controller or the Wii U - Gamecube adaptor ! Check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

The FYC Name

Discussion in 'User Blogs' started by ChiboSempai, May 26, 2010.

1. ChiboSempai

ChiboSempai
    Expand Collapse
    General Ledge Supervisor

• Brawl Back Roomer

Link to original post: [drupal=3372]The FYC Name[/drupal]

<p>I've gotten a lot of questions about the new prefix to my name. Tired of explaining it many times, why not make a blog? Plus it's a much simpler option overall that will get the word to more people.</p><p>FYC is the company that is currently sponsoring myself and Vex for Brawl.</p><p>You'll notice that Vex has the same prefix to his name as well.</p><p>As for what FYC stands for, it doesn't stand for anything. It's just the name of the company, FYC-eSports (www.fyc-pro.com).</p><p>Pretty awesome deal, and we've already got MLG paid for us [​IMG]</p><p>Time to kick up Brawl to a whole new level.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>...</p><p>Unfortunately it does not stand for **** Your Couch... </p>

2. Mewter

Mewter
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Master

Good thing I suppose.

Cool name then. :)
    Good luck in your Brawl endeavors!

3. Indigo Jeans

Indigo Jeans
    Expand Collapse

• Premium

Lol Serin.

But why did you add so much </p><p> html code?

4. cookieM0Nster

cookieM0Nster
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Champion

**** your couch. that would be awesome if it did. :D

5. o-Serin-o

o-Serin-o
    Expand Collapse
    I think 56 nights crazy

T'would be a totally epic name.

xD