• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The FYC Name

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Link to original post: [drupal=3372]The FYC Name[/drupal]

<p>I've gotten a lot of questions about the new prefix to my name. Tired of explaining it many times, why not make a blog? Plus it's a much simpler option overall that will get the word to more people.</p><p>FYC is the company that is currently sponsoring myself and Vex for Brawl.</p><p>You'll notice that Vex has the same prefix to his name as well.</p><p>As for what FYC stands for, it doesn't stand for anything. It's just the name of the company, FYC-eSports (www.fyc-pro.com).</p><p>Pretty awesome deal, and we've already got MLG paid for us
</p><p>Time to kick up Brawl to a whole new level.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>...</p><p>Unfortunately it does not stand for **** Your Couch... </p>

Mewter

Smash Master
Good thing I suppose.

Cool name then. :)
Good luck in your Brawl endeavors!

Top Bottom