• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Future Samurai Warrior: Samurai Jack for Multiversus

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Samurai Jack would be so cool. Count me as a supporter.

Now, as the person who recommended the support threads to the mods, I would like to ask you to elaborate more on your OP. Explain Samurai Jack's backstory a bit, mention what weapons and abilities he has, and why he should be in the game. Just a couple paragraphs will do.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Samurai Jack would be so cool. Count me as a supporter.

Now, as the person who recommended the support threads to the mods, I would like to ask you to elaborate more on your OP. Explain Samurai Jack's backstory a bit, mention what weapons and abilities he has, and why he should be in the game. Just a couple paragraphs will do.
Will do. My speed has been lacking lately.

Mr Hairyman

Smash Cadet
If Samurai Jack gets in, I think an Aku Infection skin could be one of the best skins in the game. If PFG could implement it, imagine the Akuness trying to consume Jack while he is in a match.

I support the Samurai!

Top Bottom