• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement The Future of Ultimate Newcomer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Denizens of Smash Ultimate Newcomer Speculation

It's been a wild ride hasn't it? Ultimate raised the bar higher than ever before, fulfilling dreams as well as crushing them. We laughed, we cried, some of y'all flamed each other for absolutely no reason and got warnings/bans from the mods. Wait, what, who put that there?
But all good things must come to an end. Sora is the final fighter to join the roster of Smash Ultimate. And with the final character, comes the end of speculation. 😱 So this forum has to close!

We'll be leaving the Speculation forums open until shortly after Sora releases: October 21st. That should give you all time to briefly discuss Sora post-launch. As a reminder, Sora already has his own character subforum!
If you wanna hang around, we've also got plenty of spots for lighthearted socialization and chatter, like the General Social thread

Now now, I know what you're thinking. "But I don't even play or talk about Smash Brothers, I only want to speculate! What about speculation about Da Next Smash Bro Game, which has not even been announced?"
I've got just the place for you! We'll be opening up a "Next Smash" speculation thread where we expect all speculation to go. Please look forward to it.
We'll be reserving the Smash Ultimate forum for discussing Smash Ultimate as it is.

Thank you,
SB Staff

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Follow Up Announcement:
Now, now, I know the lingering question is “but NSG when EXACTLY, AT WHAT SECOND, will the forums close down?” Well the answer is finally here. 5pm PST is when the forums will CEASE.

This is bitter sweet for all of us so please get your goodbyes and special posts out there before it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom