• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fun Gang Strikes In - Kris Deltarune Support thread

HolsterYerGuns

Smash Cadet
To start it off and anyone mentions about sans lets remember the heihachi mii and lets look at the smash bros fighter kazuya And lets remember that mii's do deconfirm the character but not the franchise especially with deltarune being sort of separate to undertale acting as an alternate universe so I think its not that of a biggie,Kris may not be possible but I would have atleast had fun writing this thread anyways

Quick note too::I usually call kris a he but I am going they incase so lets get started

Kris and the Fun Gang Smash bros support thread

Lets start it off with

Who is kris?

Kris is our protagonist from the game deltarune, they along with their friend susie had stumbeled upon a world called the dark world and there
They meet ralsei who helps them out and accompanies them on their journey to get back home, forming to become heroes of light or the fun gang.

What is deltarune?

Deltarune is one of toby fox's games, The same developer who made undertale, Deltarune acts more as a separate franchise than undertale acting more as a alternate universe to undertale, deltarune follows the hero kris and their friends in the journey being the heroes of light

Why should kris be in the game?

Other than deltarune being an alternate universe of the main game kris seems to be a lot more battle oriented than frisk while also representing both undertale
And deltarune not only that but kris would offer very interesting gimmicks some of them are new so Its time to begin with

Moveset

Kris would be a Norma Weight fighter with being a bit light weight on knock back

Their normal attacks would include slashing up and down while the normal up air would include them slashing from above
Left air would include them spinning with the sword including neutral too while sllashing in the front for right

Here comes the fun part:Side smashes
Susie will appear behind kris aiding them in battle,Kris's side smash would include her throwing her axe to the left and the to the right
Her up smash would include her slashing her axe upwards and her down smash would include her spinning her axe

She is also included in the grabs

Her grab would basically hold the opponents similarly to how she did to kris, The pummel would be her punching the opponents in the stomach
Her side would include her angrily throwing her opponents left and right, Down thrown would smash her opponents to the ground,And up throw would throw her opponents upwards

Specials and gimmick (here he comes)

Kris would have a certain a gimmick where each time they dodge or block an attack through their down b which is shield they have a certain bar called the TP bar
When it fills up to the max all of kris's specials would become even more powerful than before and speaking of which here he comes!

Ralsei would be apart of kris's special through his neutral b
Ralsei would use debuff spells that includes weakening the opponents attacks and knock backs, Slowing them down a bit,And making them take more damage

If the TP bar reaches max, Ralsei will be guaranteed to use the lullaby spell playing a small bit of the song while also launching a sleep effect similar to hero allowing the opponents to sleep some may get tired aka have weaker attacks and slowdown

There would be nerfs for this by having a charging time up to 30 seconds to allow them to use the lullaby spell and the debuff spell too aka neutral b

Side b would of course include a rude buster susie appearing kris again doing the act pose launching the rude buster spell dealing quite a bit of damage but a decent knockback
If the TP reaches max kris would be able to use the dual buster launching 2 powerful rude buster waves dealing a good amount of damage and knockback but time limit can be applied the same thing too as ralsei

Up b would include kris using their scarf to similar to a grapple hook

And finally

FINAL SMASH

Kris starts off by doing a massive swing slash around them,Then a cut scene would form in the dark world showing kris,Ralsei, And susie being in a similar set to this

But with kris, Susie ,And ralsei and of course lancer in the middle
They would start rushing towards the group of opponents while the 3 of doing them a massive critical slash sending the opponents flying while the 3 of them also having a white outline too on them.
(Wish I thought of something better)

Now that where done for the movesets here are some few basic things

Details:If Kris has their stamina go to 0% They would turn black and have the soul be cut in half similar to the original

Taunts:The side taunts would include the fun gang while the up taunt would include kris and susie and down taunt with kris and ralsei

Idle:Kris would sit on the ground and stare at the ground

Starting animation:Kris would come out from the portal door

Victory theme would be:
With the fun gang doing a peace sign or just messing around in general one of them would include lancer photobombing the victory pose

Spirit list:Would include most of the cast and people like berdly and noelle while also including people they met on the underworld like the dragon, Rouxls Kaard, King round And king being a legendary, Also beating all of the spirit list would unlock one more spirit being jevil being a legendary to
o

Classic mode would include all of the characters kris fought in the underworld along with marx being the final boss representing jevil

Music would include most of chapter 1 exceeding the overworld and school theme
Remixes:The world revolving around you,Rude buster,Fields of hopes and dreams,And the main deltarune theme

Bit rushed but finally one more

STAGE
The stage would be the dark world especially scarlet forest

Certain characters like lancer,King round,Noelle,And Berdy would make a cameo while there are also hazards too
Hazards would be from most of the bosses attacks scarlet forest including king round

Scarlet forest would be a floating island along with the tree,Card castle would include the king as the hazard along with his attacks,And the circus would include jevil as the hazards with his attacks too

(Card castle)
The stage would fade into each place by going d ark for a second then loading the stage

Whew I have written alot this time I know it looks a bit rushed I tried but I could even find most of the images As for deltarune in general I am not even sure if toby is going to make a
Chapter 2 anymore if So I might have to rewrite this entire thing some day lol wel then kris may not be possible but I did have fun making this thread thank you very much

Dont know how to add supporters but would love some help

Thanks for reading!​

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I'd love to see Kris. I personally think they'd be the best choice for an Undertale/Deltarune character in Smash (although I'd honestly be happy with any of em getting in somehow).

HolsterYerGuns

Smash Cadet
HOLY CRAP I ACTUALLY DID NOT EXPECT THIS! I MIGHT NEED TO REWORK ON THIS ONCE I GET INTO DELTARUNE CHAPTER 2!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Who of you finnished it? i already saw the Credits and did everything aside from the Secret boss and alterante routes!
And some battle arena sidequests but who cares!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I like the idea of kris but in my opinion the deltarune character that should get in is Susie, with kris and ralsei helping out with some attacks. I feel like it makes sense because susie is the one who technically does most of the attacking and has a lot more moves than the other two.

plus, she’s a lot more interesting than Kris. Kris is a blank slate but susie actually has a personality and a character arc.

Sorry if this seemed a bit negative, but I love deltarune and definitely thinks it deserves representation in smash once some more chapters are done

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
So What would THEIR Moveset Be?
What would THEIR Alternate Colorations Be[I Mean; I'd See Their Default Costume being their Dark World Outfit; and their P2 Colors being their Lightner Outfit, and While Susie COULD be Referenced in EITHER Her Light world Color Scheme(Dark Purple & Blue Jacket) OR her Dark World Color Scheme(Edgy Pink skin & Black); It's also possible that Ralsei could be Referenced in his Green Outfit and either his Black Fur(in the MAJORITY of Chapter 1) or His White Fur(In Chapter 2, after revealing his true face to Susie & Kris before they Sealed the Fountain in the Old Classroom towards the end of Chapter 1); Maybe Noelle's White Dress in the Dark World in Chapter 2 could be another Coloration of Kris' Costume in Smash. . .]
What would THEIR Classic Mode Look Like?
What would THEIR Stage be?
What Songs(aside from the Obvious Rude Buster) could THEY use for THEIR Stage?
What Mii Fighter Costumes would be Included in THEIR Challenger pack?
What Would THEIR Spirit Board look like?
What would THEIR Victory theme be?
What would THEIR Taunts Be?
What would THEIR Victory Poses Be?
What would THEIR Final Smash Be?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I like the idea of kris but in my opinion the deltarune character that should get in is Susie, with kris and ralsei helping out with some attacks. I feel like it makes sense because susie is the one who technically does most of the attacking and has a lot more moves than the other two.

plus, she’s a lot more interesting than Kris. Kris is a blank slate but susie actually has a personality and a character arc.

Sorry if this seemed a bit negative, but I love deltarune and definitely thinks it deserves representation in smash once some more chapters are done
Kris does have a Personality
Youre just controling him against his will

Also I need to talk about Undertale/Deltarune Please i beg of you
1633872640403.png

Top Bottom