• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Annual Admin Premium Giveaway*

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Hello all! Hope you are all doing fine and enjoying your time on Smashboards. Now, I'm here to tell you about a special little giveaway the other and admins and I have been talking about. We've decided that we're going to hold a little contest and that the top five winners get 1 FREE MONTH OF PREMIUM*!

But, did you see that little asterisk there? Well, it's there for a reason. There is one small, essentially insignificant catch to this wonderful prize. Now, what might that catch be? It's this:

You will have 1 free month of premium and every privilege that goes with it EXCEPT you will not be able to have a name change during that time AND you will have a name picked out by us admins. At the end of the Premium, you will be given back your original name.

The name would be nothing mean or inappropriate; just a funny little name to commemorate your success in the First Annual Admin Premium Giveaway*!

HOW TO ENTER: soon after I post this thread I will post another thread in Announcement Discussion with a link to it. All you have to do to win is be one of the first five people to post correctly in the thread. What do I mean by posting correctly? Well, we don't want some one to see the thread title, think there are no strings attached, win and then have to wear a goofy name for a month. To show that you have read these rules an understand the contest you must use the word 'awesome' in your post. So posting 'This contest is awesome. Count me in!' or 'I'm too awesome for this lame contest :mad088:' would both work.

With that out of the way, let the First Annual Admin Premium Giveaway* begin! :bee:

Link to Entry Thread in Announcement Discussion

Top Bottom