• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Final Trailer for The Super Mario Bros. Movie is out now

mario_illumination-1280x600.jpg

To celebrate Mar10 (March 10th) day in Japan, Nintendo played the final trailer for The Super Mario Bros. Movie. Before the trailer rolled, it featured comments from Shigeru Miyamoto, Chris Meledandri at Illumination, and a couple of the stars in the movie. The full live stream is available below.

The Super Mario Bros. Movie launches worldwide on April 5th, 2023.

Author's Note: Personally? I thought the trailer looked fantastic. What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Trailer looks great. If this movie is successful, I hope to see a full Nintendo Cinematic Universe on the horizon. Between the movie and the theme park, it's great to see Nintendo IPs expanding beyond games.

The back and forth between the cast before the trailer kinda reminded me of the openings for the first 2 Mario Party games where everyone is arguing over who's the Super Star/who the Land should be named after.

Seeing Mario on the big screen has been a childhood dream of mine ever since I was in elementary school. I truly can't wait to walk into the theatre this Spring and finally experience it.

The back and forth between the cast before the trailer kinda reminded me of the openings for the first 2 Mario Party games where everyone is arguing over who's the Super Star/who the Land should be named after.

Seeing Mario on the big screen has been a childhood dream of mine ever since I was in elementary school. I truly can't wait to walk into the theatre this Spring and finally experience it.
well I hope you’re not disappointed

Movie is looking really good. I had my reservations but they have been, so far, blown out of the water. I will wait until I eventually watch it or if I read the plot but I have a good feeling about it!

The Movie is great! I do have to say the beginning was a tiny bit slow but as soon as mario lands in the mushroom kingdom the Movie gets really great!
My Only tiny reservation is movie Peach they really made her a bit to kick ass i think going a bit more in the paper MArio Direction Wouldve been apreciative!
My Favourite was the Luma He was SOOOO Funny! And Used pretty sparingly so he doesnt get annoying!

I'm coming back from the movie. I had a great time and my nieces too!

Stay until the end of the credits... ;)

Top Bottom