• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Final Smash Trophies are amazing. (character spoilers)

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
What's so hilarious about powering up with emeralds. It's like saying you laugh everytime Goku goes Super Saiyan.
I know I do.

Those are some nice trophies. Kirby's cheery grin while he's scalding people to death never gets old.

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
wow those thorpies are amazing! good job getting pictures up here. I loled at wario man's armfull of garlic.

SN3S

Smash Apprentice

Hot. When does Nintendo release the "Final Smash" figurine collection?

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman

Hot. When does Nintendo release the "Final Smash" figurine collection?
When they learn how to make levitating trophies. ;)

Those are all ****ing epic. My favourites are Zamus, Yoshi, Kirby, Bowser, Diddy, Captain Falcon, and Super Sonic. I can't decide whether I like Falcon's or Sonic's more, between them they're the best Smash trophies I've ever seen.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
I swear.... If I could buy these trophies in real life I would

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Fox, Falco and Wolf look awesome, even with the cloned Landmasters. Just goes to show that it's not what vehicle you use, it's how you pose while blowing people away with it.

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
The goomba's expression in the yoshi trophy made me lol.
350th post, sweet.

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
I've only seen Mario that red faced in one other game. SMRPG...the hotel.

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
I don't know what is more badass, Lucario's Final Smash trophy resembling the most epic Kamehameha Wave ever, or the fact that I remember how to spell "Kamehameha".

I'll let you decide.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
Holy wow I came. These are really nice, even the trophies for clone FSes are noticeably different.

zyzex

Smash Rookie
I'm surprised they managed to find so many different poses for the LANDMASTER~U.

Luz

Smash Apprentice
Color me impressed. I don't think Melee had anything near that fancy.

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
They are so awesome.... Bowsr's, Sonic's and Falco's (just 'cause of his pose XD) are all incredible. I really liked Samus' and Snake's too.

Top Bottom