• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The farer of Spirits, Stella

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
You know what a game with this many spirits needs? a spiritfarer! Stella the main character from spiritfarer

so who is stealla and what is spirit farer. well it is a life sim indie where you play as stella a young girl who takes over the role of spiritfarer, along with her cat daffodil, from the mythological charon. given the task of finding stray spirits across the ocean and carrying them on her boat and looking after them until they are ready to move on to the afterlife. you can gather items, explore a vast ocean world, meet fantastic characters and build your ship to included all manner of facilities from a garden to a foundry.

what can she do? well stella wields the everlight, which is described as every tool youll ever need. basically its a ball of light that can take on many forms from a watering can to a pickaxe. she can mine, harvest, construct even catch lightning in a bottle. she would probably be a little similar to the villager. the everlight would take on all manner of forms to fight with.

ok so shes probably a little new to make it in but there's no harm in having a place to talk about the game and the merits of an inclusion in smash

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
I'm aware of how beautiful this game is. Stella has a neat light pirate theme and could probably have some interesting Natural B specials.

I support.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I'm aware of how beautiful this game is. Stella has a neat light pirate theme and could probably have some interesting Natural B specials.

I support.
oh thank goodness I was thinking this would be a thread with no replies

UserKev

Smash Champion
oh thank goodness I was thinking this would be a thread with no replies
I can see Stella's moveset being similar to Mii Brawler. It's just a thought. I see Stella have those Mii Brawler kicks and forward A Smash.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
so i saw nintendo uploaded a video of the best selling indie games of 2020 and it included spiritfarer

also sakuna of rice and ruin the one was i was playing before this

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
The (also sakuna the i was playing before this) was hard to interpret, so I assumed you meant Sakurai played this game.
that was meant to be "the one i was playing before this" meaning sakuna of rice and ruin the indie game i was playing before spiritfarer

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
ok so here's my go at a moveset, nothing special just a bit of fun

Jab: punch with oven mitts
Forward tilt: swing with oar
Up tilt: swipe over head with oar
Down tilt: downward swipe with oar

Forward smash: swing with scythe
Up smash: overhead strike with scythe
Down smash: low down strike with scythe

Neutral air: swings oar
Forward air: swing hammer
Back air: swing hammer behind
Up air: swing watering can above
Down air: swings watering can below

Pummel: jab with weaving tool
Similar to g&w all her throws use the same animation before she sends them in desired direction. the animation being the one she does while shearing sheep

Dash: same as dash in game

Neutral special: pickaxe, chargeable attack, but if charged to long will leave vulnerable
Side special: saw, slashing attack that goes back and forth
Up special: bounce, springs upwards and glides down with hat
Down special: light burst, ring of light spins around her briefly

Final smash: summons the owl hades who tears through the stage

On screen entrance: rows in on canoe

Up taunt: plays guitar
Side taunt: stretches same as when she wakes up
Down taunt: hugs daffodil

Victory 1: she and daffodil play with their everlight
Victory 2: goes to sleep in her hammock
Victory 3: collects spirit flowers

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
so i found out that last month the game's due an update in the autumn where we will get new characters, buildings and things. including stella's sister

Top Bottom