• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fantasy's Brawler - Tifa Lockhart for Smash!

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I think of Smash like a big family. I think Tifa should be part of that family. I feel a real bond with Cloud and the crew after making maining Cloud for aa long time and watching playthroughs of the Final Fantasy 7 remake. Add me to the list of supporters.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I would support almost any Final Fantasy character. My favorite Final Fantasy characters are Vincent Valentine, Lulu, Auron, Princess Garnet, Amarant Coral, and Squall Leonhart but Tifa is a great choice as well.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I would support almost any Final Fantasy character. My favorite Final Fantasy characters are Vincent Valentine, Lulu, Auron, Princess Garnet, Amarant Coral, and Squall Leonhart but Tifa is a great choice as well.
I'm ashamed to say I've only played 13, but Lightning is my girl

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I think of Smash like a big family. I think Tifa should be part of that family. I feel a real bond with Cloud and the crew after making maining Cloud for aa long time and watching playthroughs of the Final Fantasy 7 remake. Add me to the list of supporters.
Absolutely. Tifa deserves to be in the Smash roster alongside Cloud and Sephiroth. In a perfect world, she would be in this game.

amageish

Smash Master
84576784_p10_master1200.jpg

Source! This artist's Pixiv is very very very very very good if you have any investment in Aerti. You can spend hours looking at cute Aerith and Tifa drawings... I know because that was my entire afternoon.

Also, that Aerith on the left has got me wanting a FF-themed farming sim...

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Cloud and Tifa stained glass artwork.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Man, I wish Tifa could be in Ultimate's roster alongside Cloud and Sephiroth. She deserves it. The secondary unique 3rd party rep barrier was broken with Sephiroth so question is now will Square-Enix take part in Smash 6 and will they add another Final Fantasy rep specifically another Final Fantasy 7 rep? Because if 7 ever get's another rep, it has to be Tifa.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

FemMain26

Smash Apprentice

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Man i wish that Tifa was the 2nd FF rep in Ultimate so bad.
Maybe next game if we are lucky and Square-Enix is willing to play ball next round and allowing Sakurai to bring back Cloud and Sephiroth. Chances of that though are very slim in my opinion as those two and Hero are likely getting cut next game.

Last edited:

chronoboy

Smash Rookie
I know it’s too late for Ultimate, but add me to the list. Even though FF7 has all the representation for a franchise with tons of cool characters, I’d still love to see Tifa in smash. I’d even trade Sephiroth for her. Just moveset potential alone gets me excited. And having an agile, female brawler would be an awesome addition!

I would also accept an Ehrgeiz remake :p

Last edited:

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
I only played FFVII for the first time after Sephiroth's reveal. After beating it I went on to watch Advent Children and beat FFVII remake. So yeah, I'm an FFVII fanboy now and as much as I think it's important for other Final Fantasy games to get some love in Smash, I'd be 100 percent down for Tifa in Smash. She's one of my favorite characters in the game and she'd be so fun.

chronoboy

Smash Rookie
I only played FFVII for the first time after Sephiroth's reveal. After beating it I went on to watch Advent Children and beat FFVII remake. So yeah, I'm an FFVII fanboy now and as much as I think it's important for other Final Fantasy games to get some love in Smash, I'd be 100 percent down for Tifa in Smash. She's one of my favorite characters in the game and she'd be so fun.
Honestly, a lot of the cast has excellent potential. I can only imagine what they could do with Yuffie and her boomerang shuriken. The combos! And FF7R Intrmission added so really cool mechanics for her.

Last edited:

chronoboy

Smash Rookie
Well you'll be seeing what it'd be like if CP8 was Tifa if all veterans come back again.
I highly doubt the roster will be that big again. This really is the culmination of 20 years of smash bros and more of the same won’t cut it. I have feeling Smash 6 is going to be scaled back in favor of new mechanics and content types. Similar to how Street Fighter 4 reinvented SF.

Top Bottom