• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fallen Queen of Smash 4: A Sheik Guide (WIP)

Guide The Fallen Queen of Smash 4: A Sheik Guide (WIP)

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
Daymaster submitted a new guide:

The Fallen Queen of Smsh 4: A Sheik Guide (WIP) - How to play Sheik like a Hylian

The Fallen Queen of Smash 4: A Sheik Guide
View attachment 104940

This is a guide to playing as Sheik in Super Smash Brothers for Wii U, and subsequently improving as her in both mental and technical proficiency. It is geared towards 1 on 1 play and is current as of Version 1.1.5 of the game. The guide assumes you have played the game enough to understand it well compared to beginners, and that you know at least a small bit about...
Read more about this guide...

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Yeah, there's two guides that are practically identical, one of them saying WIP in the title. Were you trying to edit one of them or something? I get that this is from a deleted guide, but I don't get how there ended up being two of them and what's different about them.

Last edited:

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
Did I mistakenly post it as separate guide, or does it repost if I change the title? If the former, I don't know how that happened, sorry. If the latter, I didn't know; it won't happen again.

Su4

Smash Rookie
Good job. There arn't many smash 4 guides that show the hitboxes like yours. You should post a link to where you found them so that people can look at other characters hitboxes as well. Thank You.

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
Good job. There arn't many smash 4 guides that show the hitboxes like yours. You should post a link to where you found them so that people can look at other characters hitboxes as well. Thank You.
Thanks, I will. They are made by Furil, who creates them for characters the same way they are in mine. You can find these ones on the Sheik boards, in the tread "Sheik Hitbox Visulalization".

Lunanix

Smash Cadet
NNID
lunanix
Loving the guide you've done here man, really looking for some inspiration for my Sheik game and its really helping out!

I did struggle making sense of the Down Air part, although I believe this is actually mislabelled as its talking a lot about Jabs.

Otherwise great effort man and massive thanks for creating the guide!

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
Loving the guide you've done here man, really looking for some inspiration for my Sheik game and its really helping out!

I did struggle making sense of the Down Air part, although I believe this is actually mislabelled as its talking a lot about Jabs.

Otherwise great effort man and massive thanks for creating the guide!
Thanks for pointing that out; I somehow forgot to separate those two sections. Sorry about that!

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
Daymaster updated The Fallen Queen of Smsh 4: A Sheik Guide (WIP) with a new update entry:

A "Fundamental" Reworking (please don't kill me)

I reworked the entire Neutral section to be MUCH more focused on the fundamentals of gameplay, while adding knowledge I have gained from Izaw, Rush Hour Smash, Ace Arwing Piolt, Shapening your Sword and the Sheik boards. Y'all are awesome, keep up the great work.

I also revised some more stuff, but stuff like that happens on a daily basis.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
Daymaster updated The Fallen Queen of Smsh 4: A Sheik Guide (WIP) with a new update entry:

December 2016 Update

I'd like to force myself to give more of a structure and scheduled to these things, so here it is: the first Monthly Update to this guide.
I added the Cloud and Diddy MUs, revised the Ryu MU, added more information regarding Sheik's moveset and finished the Neutral rework that I started last month. In total, the new sections have added a total of 17 pages onto last month's 50. Please enjoy.

NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z: Expect more MUs, a revised AT section and the addition of content in the...

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
Great guide, especially the fundamentals part. I would like to point out 2 things to add to the MU section:
1. Cloud can't tech after getting hit out of his Up B. BeefySmashDoods on Youtube made a video about it.
2. Every charackter can perform areals while holding an item by simply Z-dropping and then immediately chatching it with the areal.

(oh and the d-air description is missing)

Last edited:

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
Great guide, especially the fundamentals part. I would like to point out 2 things to add to the MU section:
1. Cloud can't tech after getting hit out of his Up B. BeefySmashDoods on Youtube made a video about it.
2. Every charackter can perform areals while holding an item by simply Z-dropping and then immediately chatching it with the areal.

(oh and the d-air description is missing)
Cloud can tech out of Up B until about frame 18 according to that video. I forgot to add that in. I don't know why I forgot to copypaste the Dair in from the Word document, I'll do that now. As for the Z-drop aerials, I legitimately didn't know that. Thanks for pointing this out.

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878

January 2017 Update

So this month was much different than I had planned. Final studying took up the entire first half of the month, so I had half of the time I planned on for writting this. Then, over Winter Break (the first time that I had been allowed to play the game in months) I got a capture card and Yeti microphone for Christmas. This meant that I had an opportunity to make YouTube videos that I would not get for another few months, so I did. These were all related to Smash, and two of them are featured...

Top Bottom