• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Sup Lion, I was in Spain for xmas with my family last week and I saw this, needless to say I immediately thought of you (no homo)

Good ol times man, good ol times.

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
Yeah, Apex is where...

...stuff gets really hard.

(ok you can all throw me off a cliff now)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
man i really wanted to make it to apex, but i wasnt able to make the money in time ;-;

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
That sucks man.
Personally I can't go because of too much work, but I made Leon play PM and he'll definitely rep Europe (tho it'll be with Marth/Roy).

Lionman

Smash Champion
Im watching Samurai Flamenco

its awesome, is about "Super Heroes" like KR or Sentai ones, the main character is a fan of those kind of superheroes and decides to become one to fight every kinds of evil.

There are other awesome characters like this one who is an old toku celebrity who is interesed about Flamenco, and guess what? he looks like Falcon from the F-Zero anime

PZ

Smash Lord
I was never competitive or neither I am now but I love using falcon and if you call my ladder days during 2010 with falcon competitive sure otherwise nope. Online friendlies is pretty me for the longest of times.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Fair enough.

I still main Falcon in Melee and Project M. I just enjoy Brawl less than those games. I think SSB4 will be awesome though.

Also: I changed my username.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Watched 10 first episodes of Samurai Flamenco and at first I was like "yo this is some cool anime ****", but then I VIVA TORTHUAAA !!!!!

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Not quite the same but yeah, right now I'm having a blast playing Falcon and Ganon in project M.

Whenever I play Melee I'm with the doctor, and when I get to play Brawl I go Falco because I can't play Falcon anymore.

Yeah Smash 4 is gonna be so sick, Falcon is pretty much confirmed since the appearance of Goroh, so I'm waiting to see if he's gonna get announced before the game comes out, because if he does it means a new F zero game will see the light of day.

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
I'm really looking forward to Smash 4 and I still play Brawl.

But I won't get competitive for the first months of Smash 4. The game shall be fully explored in all the casual and manly ways of gameplay, and only then the competitive aspects shall come into play.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I am the best Captain Falcon of all time. I am now the best PM Falcon in the world, and slowly becoming the best Melee as well. Already confirmed best in Smash4 as well, especially on the 3DS, cause that shit in 3D yo.

#BESTINTHEWORLD
#WILLZEVOLUTION
#YEAROFTHEWILLZ
#MISSYOUGUYS

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
Damn, this place is really dead.

Brawl's kinda dead anyway, and Falcon was dead since 2008. Help me, brothers, for my faith is failing.

People should rock a few local Low Tier tournaments.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Here is my legacy to Brawl Falcon, please enjoy every moment.

It's okay for this place to be dead, we'll see what happens in smash 4 when Falcon gets 3 DIFFERENT FALCON PUNCHES, 3 DIFFERENT FALCON KICKS AND 3 DIFFERENT FALCON DIVES.

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Yo again! It's been so long not coming back but I'm starting to watch F-Zero Falcon Densetsu subbed & loving it so far. You guys watch this SPBD yet?
& recently saw this video today & thought you guys would like it::shades:

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
Guys, am I allowed to double post in a very specific, hype-inducing occasion?

OUR HERO HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 4

And he's as handsome and manly as ever!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
"I suppose i'll get my chance....another day..."
-Chrom

Congratz Falcons, for being one of the only characters to completely overshadow another characters in there own trailer. Bahaha!

Last edited:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Ten years have passed since his last game was released but nonetheless he rises, and he is manlier than ever.

Be sure to prepare yourself for moves will need to be shown.

Top Bottom