• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
any PM falcons wanna collab with me? I'm making a second Kawaii Modo vid

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I would but I'm sadly still unable to handle PM Falcon. How do you do to not suicide everytime you dash SH ?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I have a PAL Wii and a copy of both NTSC and PAL Brawl, but I have no idea how to get Project M to work on a PAL Wii.
I heard someone about using homebrew, but I have no idea how that works anymore (it's been a looong time since I've had access to the homebrew channel on my previous wii).

If any of you can help me with this somehow I'll love you forever.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
If your wii can read the ntsc version then all you have to do is copy your PM download on a SD card and launch the game through Gecko or whatever program you're using.

Yung Mei

dude what, you seriously can't falcon?

i am disappoint and mildly amused

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
If your wii can read the ntsc version then all you have to do is copy your PM download on a SD card and launch the game through Gecko or whatever program you're using.

It can't anymore, that's the problem. =(

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
then you have to hack your wii, buy an external HD, format it to wbfs or something, download an iso of brawl ntsc (it's not illegal since you already own it) then download configurable usb loader and copy it on your PM SD card.

That's how I do it.

And if you want to play vBrawl you'll have to download a ntsc brawl save too.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Nair is unsafe on shield, Uair has to be done as close to the ground as possible to be safe (hit with the very first frames and ground cancel immediately or hit with the very last frames and autocancel immediately) and Bair has to be autocanceled.

TL;DR nothing you ground cancel is safe on shield except very early Uair.

Yung Mei

what about dash->autocancel dair on them

they can prolly punish with bair OOS or something, thats all i can really see, since most of the time, the momentum from the dash carries you past them anyways

PZ

Smash Lord
what about dash->autocancel dair on them

they can prolly punish with bair OOS or something, thats all i can really see, since most of the time, the momentum from the dash carries you past them anyways
You mean dash past<autocancelled dair? I am pretty sure most bairs OOS can catch us unless your dair hits the tip of the back of their shield maybe...

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
SH Dair, like SH Fair can work if you cross up. But it's definetely not safe, and most character can't Nair you or even shieldgrab you.

There are ways to get around it with different shield push and stuff, but it's a gamble.

As far as cross ups go I'd rather autocancel a Bair or a tipman Uair.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Yeah, about that.
Short hop is one thing, but what's up with this stupid whiffing feature.
This is as dumb as phantom hits i swear.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Maybe. I'm kinda interested but idk who else in France would go so meh.

It's been months since I last played Brawl seriously, so if I come that would be mainly for PM. Not that it's a bad thing tho :3

Yung Mei

im personally hoping to go (at this point im like 60% confirmed, just gotta figure out some money stuff and whatnot)

hope to see you if we both make it :D

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
We need to revive this thread, cuz Captain Falcon's still not confirmed for Smash 4.​

PZ

Smash Lord
Hmm I am sad because although I got the wii U for monster hunter(online loving) I would still like to have use falcon in Smash 4. O well I will go back to my other forever in any smash series main; kirby. Also at least its not as dead as the samus boards once was...never seen months of inactivity ever before until that one time a few years back.

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
You'll see. Falcon will be so overpowered in SSB4 that he won't simply be banned from tournaments. There will be Falcon-only tournaments made solely for the purpose of showing off the Captain's awesomeness.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Unless they pull a MKWii and make her as heavy as Funky Kong. That dress is made of mother****ing diamond yo.

I must admit that the more time passes, the more I'm curious about what Smash 4 will be like. It'll probably be the deciding factor about if I buy a Wii U or not.

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
Has any of you ever played a Genesis game called Outrun 2019? It had the song of my childhood.

...Which I turned into a pawnching fashion.

enjoy

Top Bottom