• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Bing

Smash Master
Okay so I've got to ask, I've been trying to get better with Falcon to use as at least a second and for Low Tier tournaments and I just dont understand how to really be good with Falcon. Like, I do simple Up Air/Nair combos, and I space nairs and back airs with a nice bit of Dash Dancing... what do?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Does anyone else here love cutie honey?

with all this talk about sentai, surely you must know cutie honey

cutie honey is top tier

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Okay so I've got to ask, I've been trying to get better with Falcon to use as at least a second and for Low Tier tournaments and I just dont understand how to really be good with Falcon. Like, I do simple Up Air/Nair combos, and I space nairs and back airs with a nice bit of Dash Dancing... what do?
I'm a little tired to post every little thing you do when you play falcon. the most important thing is, from melee to brawl: your not a kamikaze badass anymore, doing what you feel like at any given time. You have to wait for an oppening, do your damage and then get out. Find out what your opponents tendencies are through pokes on shield and how they leave the ledge, this is how i capitalize on most games.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Since my mini montage wasn't really getting attention, I deleted it

I plan on releasing a new, longer one

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
Okay thats pretty straight forward. I use Falcon as a secondary in melee as well(Melee is my primary game) and yeah you just 0-death like its nothing, but in Brawl its the opposite. Its rather interesting, I find that rising nair offstage is great for gimps. Also, I need to get better with air traps, Im rather impatient so I'll jump up fishing for an upair and swing right through an air dodge.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
... I officially love the Bowser MU as Falcon.

On FD, first stock : both of us at +130%. I DI'd a Dsmash, and ends up being on the uppermost left side of the screen. I descended with a Falcon Kick, then went for a Falcon Punch for some reason. The fist was delivered near the edge of the stage, so I was still descending. Not only did I hit Bowser, but I also managed to recover.

Then on the last stock, I did this (started at 6%) : Reverse Falcon Punch -> Knee -> Up B back on stage (I attempted another Knee, but I failed so I tried to recover) -> sourspot Dair.

It didn't KO right away, but it's noteworthy nonetheless. :awesome:

And that was me, getting back into Brawl after spending much time in Skyrim.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I lost to DDD in tournament and then snake for the second time

I'm supposed to own those matchups man. I don't know anymore. Least I went last stock mid % all games

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I found this video probably a year ago, and suddenly I remembered after losing to a CPU Falcon

I really want to get homebrew on my wii now.

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
I dislike the new boards as well and i also can't find other forums i used to go onto frequently. It lacks neatness and design for now, but all it needs is a few updatees and design changes and it'll be just as cool as the old one. (well maybe not)

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
What i even liked about the old boards is that it looked so much more original than any other forums nowadays. With all the character's icons side by side with the forum it's with and all.
Now it looks like one of those new ordinary forums that every sites seems to have now.
That's what i feel.
And what's up with these trophies thingy and points anyways?
I feel like im in some sort of yahoo answers for smash.
/rant

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
What i even liked about the old boards is that it looked so much more original than any other forums nowadays. With all the character's icons side by side with the forum it's with and all.
Now it looks like one of those new ordinary forums that every sites seems to have now.
That's what i feel.
And what's up with these trophies thingy and points anyways?
I feel like im in some sort of yahoo answers for smash.
/rant
I feel the same about the new forums, it lacks origionality now.
I'm sure that after the forum is firmly established after being made again, that moderators will atempt to remake the design to be more suiting.
I have faith in the forums. (well at least this one)

Top Bottom