• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I can't wait for E3 =D

SSB4 will be amazingg

On the other hand, if it means to get the kind of news Zelda had I'd rather have no news.
Oh come on, that WW remake looks gorgeous. And Zelda WiiU will probably be awesome too.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'll always play Falcon no matter how good or bad others will "say" he is. In my mind, he's always the right choice.

Also I was wondering, I remember watching this episode of the F-Zero anime way back when they actually aired it in the US. I believe it was Black shadow's group had set a trap on the race where if any racer has his/her speed fall below a certain point, they will be eliminated. I also could have sworn at one point Captain Falcon had drove his car into the building where they operated this and stopped them.

Does this sound familiar to anyone, and if it does could you possibly tell me the episode? I haven't had much luck in finding it.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm not sure, but I think it had something to do with Pico, which only appeared in the last episode (in the US) of the Anime. Episode 15 if my memory is right. Note that I only saw it on Youtube : the show never aired in France, despite having the F-Zero GP Legend game coming out translated in all Europe (though there was an Italian dub, according to AnimeNetworks).

WillzUK

Smash Rookie
Well every time I make a new account I get hunted down somehow, my IP is blocked so I have to bypass that to actually access the site.

Smashboards hates me lol.

Anyway...

NEW WILLZ COMBO VIDEO COMING SOON THIS YEAR

WillzUK

Smash Rookie
thing is I don't play smash anymore in general, haven't gone to a tournament in over a year haha.
If anyone wants to play me on wifi though I'm down, just PM me.
Set up my Wii today and I'm bossing on wifi, everyone gon get Willz Combo'd on wifi ma *****s.

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
thing is I don't play smash anymore in general, haven't gone to a tournament in over a year haha.
If anyone wants to play me on wifi though I'm down, just PM me.
Set up my Wii today and I'm bossing on wifi, everyone gon get Willz Combo'd on wifi ma *****s.
you could record some gameplay from me and i wont fail to entertain you!

In other words: would like to play you if you dont mind.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Oh come on, that WW remake looks gorgeous. And Zelda WiiU will probably be awesome too.
the WW graphic update is awesome yeah, but until they announce some kind of master quest mode I'll stay undehyped, because I loved the game and I don't see what new graphics add at all.

Now about that Wiiu Zelda, it's clearly been said they want to remove linearity so that either means we're getting a Metroid like game with lots of exploring (awesome but unlikely) or that we're getting something that is even easier and emptier than SS with even more useless items.

Also hello to that new Willz guy, hope you please yourself around the Falcon boards ! :awesome:

Zeallyx

IF I get Smash 4 - I will create the Falcon metagame :falcon:
Let's work together. :falcon:

the WW graphic update is awesome yeah, but until they announce some kind of master quest mode I'll stay undehyped, because I loved the game and I don't see what new graphics add at all.

Now about that Wiiu Zelda, it's clearly been said they want to remove linearity so that either means we're getting a Metroid like game with lots of exploring (awesome but unlikely) or that we're getting something that is even easier and emptier than SS with even more useless items.
I somewhat agree, but I have faith in nintendo.

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
everywhere in the ny region is dead, i really dont know when there will be another tourney but it will be hype when it is present again.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I'd say the entire NY/NJ region got dead now after apex, not just NYC.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Some random toku **** from me

http://youtu.be/RIUfhLeInps the new sentai opening theme, so heroic.

Their Zord

Red buster ´s final form makes him one of the coolest rangers ever, so bad i havent a model of him

The next KR Wizard upgrade allows him to split his 4 Dragon forms (Ground,Fire,Wind,Water), looks like zelda 4 swords

Akibaranger is going to have a 2nd season (Is an awesome parody of Super Sentai)

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Between this little tournament I was just at where I went all Falcon, and all my wifi buddies I've been battling with using my Falcon, I've decided to make Falcon my main now, instead of my secondary. The main reason I'm switching now:
- He's much more fun to play
- His combos are pretty flashy/easy to execute
- Dat manly figure
- I've had more success when using Falcon rather then my PT.
- The fact that I call myself "Falcon'sFist"

I guess I didn't switch because I had hope for my PT, and that I had so much love and respect for Pokemon in general. Now I'm filled with respect for Falcon and since I've been playing him since Melee, it's only natural that I give my full attention to the manliest character in the game. I know it won't be easy with the way Falcon is now, but maybe one day I can live up to my name of being "Falcon's Fist"

EDIT: Also, my friend brought up an idea for Falcon's Up-B. Instead of calling it the Falcon Dive, what if we called it the "Doug Hug"? Falcon's name is Douglas, and he hugs you which causes you to explode.

Zeallyx

I just erased all my Brawl data (my original data was lost a while ago, so this wasn't really that big of a step) and I've just started Brawl again from scratch. :cool:

It's alot of fun. =D
Good times.

Top Bottom