• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fairy with Fighting Spirit: Lip for Smash! *Play Panel de Pon on NSO!*

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Maybe this is just babbling to myself, but I'm thinking that if we really want Lip to be playable in SSB5, we should do something to mobilize ourselves like the K. Rool and Ridley fanbases have. Take to Twitter, start hashtags, draw lots of fan art and support images, do everything we can to get the word out. I doubt we've got the sheer numbers the supporters of the aforementioned characters have on their side, but we shouldn't get complacent either. This isn't a foregone conclusion, far from it, and we need to let ourselves be heard if we want to spread our wings (so to speak) any further.
That will help more than it would seem at first. She's very obscure atm outside of smash fans. Crossover art e.g with Takamaru or any character already playable could become popular.

Last edited:

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
That will help more than it would seem at first. She's very obscure atm outside of smash fans. Crossover art e.g with Takamaru or any character already playable could become popular.
Well, like I mentioned in the first post, Pit, Dr. Mario, Samus, and Marth are all also characters from Yokoi games. Considering how popular Fire Emblem is, maybe some crossover fanart is in order? (Bonus points for them also being Intelligent Systems productions.)

Nothing new. Sorry to get your hopes up. I just don't want this thread to die. It feels like it's the last Panepon-related anything I have to cling to. (Actually, it sounds kind of messed up when I put it that way.)

I want to keep this thread alive, but I can't really think of anything I could do that would do that. I have some ideas, but not all of them (or even most of them) involve Smash Bros. and a lot of them involve drawing something, which I'm really not in the mood for at the moment due to various real-life factors.

I don't at all want this thread to end up a failure, believe me. I'd love for Lip to be in SSB5, but I guess I just lack the charisma that some of the other thread owners have. That, or we're all just complacent after years of basically being ignored after the monumentally idiotic marketing decision that was Planet Puzzle League. (I'd say we should stop sitting around and moping and start spreading the word about this series and the fairy characters, but I've tried that before with little success... most of the people I've talked to about this series are mainly in it for the gameplay and couldn't care less about the characters. Some of them actually like Planet. Disgusting.)

Last edited by a moderator:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Nothing new. Sorry to get your hopes up. I just don't want this thread to die. It feels like it's the last Panepon-related anything I have to cling to. (Actually, it sounds kind of messed up when I put it that way.)

I want to keep this thread alive, but I can't really think of anything I could do that would do that. I have some ideas, but not all of them (or even most of them) involve Smash Bros. and a lot of them involve drawing something, which I'm really not in the mood for at the moment due to various real-life factors.

I don't at all want this thread to end up a failure, believe me. I'd love for Lip to be in SSB5, but I guess I just lack the charisma that some of the other thread owners have. That, or we're all just complacent after years of basically being ignored after the monumentally idiotic marketing decision that was Planet Puzzle League. (I'd say we should stop sitting around and moping and start spreading the word about this series and the fairy characters, but I've tried that before with little success... most of the people I've talked to about this series are mainly in it for the gameplay and couldn't care less about the characters. Some of them actually like Planet. Disgusting.)
Hey, hang in there. Keep your head up high, OK? Things will look up soon, I'm sure of it.

Luminario

Smash Lord

Relax, this thread isn't going to be a failure, especially when the next Smash is announced and everyone starts flocking here again. Lip is like THE retro rep left alongside Takamaru, so if this thread stays dormant for a bit it'll likely be brought back every so often. If you decide to start drawing for this thread just remember it'll still be here when you're ready to upload them.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Its one of the threads I keep seeing near the top. Its fine, tho maybe cause you were trying hard. Don't give up but remember its never really going to be active until Smash is revealed. And if its a port it won't be as much as for Smash4 speculation.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Not completely related, (I think it's kinda related just because I think Kasha and Lip are friends)

I got back into drawing and for practice I did something a little silly. It's Kasha trying out a new "power up". Thought I'd share it here seeing as how you guys already know who Kasha is and I just felt like showing it.

I really want to make a Kasha platformer someday so I can fill it with weird things like this. But yeah, I'll draw something for Lip soon if I feel well enough.

Last edited:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Not completely related, (I think it's kinda related just because I think Kasha and Lip are friends)

I got back into drawing and for practice I did something a little silly. It's Kasha trying out a new "power up". Thought I'd share it here seeing as how you guys already know who Kasha is and I just felt like showing it.

I really want to make a Kasha platformer someday so I can fill it with weird things like this. But yeah, I'll draw something for Lip soon if I feel well enough.

My reaction to this picture is very much like bottom right bird lol. Is that her underwear?

PsychoJosh

It is underwear, but it probably isn't hers.

You can come up with theories but my personal canon is that an underwear store blew up and she's taking advantage of it to get to space.

Last edited:

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Lip is probably the only character left that I really want in smash. My expectations are low as always but I'm happy to see she still has a following.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
Lip is probably the only character left that I really want in smash. My expectations are low as always but I'm happy to see she still has a following.
The good news is that, as more retro characters join Smash Bros. or are relegated to assist trophies, eventually Nintendo will have to do something with Lip--and with the dev team of SSB4 actively looking for unique movesets, things may be looking up. As I think I've proven in the opening post, Lip's moveset could be nothing if not unique. (For all we know, Nintendo may have ninja'ed Lip into New Leaf so they could give her a physical appearance of some kind in SSB5!)

PsychoJosh

Lip has to make an appearance eventually. It's not like they can just keep shoving in Fire Emblem characters forever.

Last night I actually dreamt that Kasha got in an updated version of the game that ran on Unreal Engine 4. She was fighting against Captain Falcon on a stage that seemed to be based on Snipperclips.

That'd be really sad if she somehow got in before Lip. I am developing games, but it's gonna be a long time before I make a Kasha-centric one, so it'd be years before she'd even possibly be a candidate.

Don't worry though she's rooting for Lip with underpants on her head.

Last edited:

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
Aww, Lip's time will come. Eventually. (Very eventually.)

I've been a little worried lately about what the possibility of Viridi as a playable character in Smash Bros. could mean for Lip. Nothing's for certain right now, of course, but I could see the inclusion of a second ponytailed young girl with a magic wand, floral dress, and connection with plants and nature meaning very, very, very bad things for Lip.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I've been a little worried lately about what the possibility of Viridi as a playable character in Smash Bros. could mean for Lip. Nothing's for certain right now, of course, but I could see the inclusion of a second ponytailed young girl with a magic wand, floral dress, and connection with plants and nature meaning very, very, very bad things for Lip.
I highly doubt she has any barring on Lips chances at all tbh.

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
From a visual standpoint, they're pretty similar, but that's it. Viridi would likely use control over plants and summon her Forces of Nature while Lip is more Garbage Block and Flower Effect. It's kinda like Peach and Zelda tbh: they're both magical women in floor length dresses, but have vastly different abilities and playstyles.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Because already having a similar character has definitely stopped a new character from joining before.
:4link::4marth::4feroy::4myfriends::4lucina::4shulk::4cloud::4miisword:

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Because already having a similar character has definitely stopped a new character from joining before.
:4link::4marth::4feroy::4myfriends::4lucina::4shulk::4cloud::4miisword:
It honestly helps. Similar characters save time. More characters for less effort. If a small girl character makes it at all, Lip's chances probably get a little bump.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I don't think that matters. I'm not concerned about this at all. If anything we shoukd eb concerned of the lack of Panel de pon games (which also applies to the KI candidates).

Viridi is on a whole new level of nature. Lip is just flowers. Their movesets would be completely different. It won't matter if they are both nature themed. Olimar already has plenty of flower visual effects. Theres multiple water, fire, electricty ect based characters in Smash already e.g Pikachu and ZSSamus, Greninja and Corrin, Robin and so many others. If anything the lack of green/nature based characters should make her at least 0.1% more likely.

And Viridi has no wand. Its a staff that looks like a Scythe and so could be used as one.

Last edited:

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Toon Link could be a perfect basis for a custom Lip skin. You got the sword for the wand, the hat for the ponytail, and they’re both chibi. I’m very surprised I’ve never seen one to this day.

PsychoJosh

I don't think Viridi will get in the game as a third Kid Icarus rep (Dark Pit doesn't count). If anyone it'd be a more bigtime villain from that series like Medusa or Hades.

I'm not entirely sure if Lip would get along with Viridi. Viridi is kind of a bossy brat and I don't think Lip would believe her claim that she is a nature goddess.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
Been a while. I have an issue where I mean to reply to this thread but then... don't.

And Viridi has no wand. Its a staff that looks like a Scythe and so could be used as one.
Actually this reminds me of an interesting idea I had for if Lip actually does make it in Smash Bros. If the dev team really doesn't want there to be Lip's Stick and the fairy herself for some reason (even though, as mentioned in the first post, Samus technically has precedence), they could replace the Lip's Stick item with Viridi's staff. Imagine the Ore Club, except it plants flowers instead of blowing wind.

D

Deleted member

Been a while, huh? Nearly a year since my last time and I always meant to say anything though i couldn't think of a single thing.

Anyway, people are saying it might be wise to raise awareness of Lip so it got me thinking. Recently Mario Kart 8 imports have become possible. So far that includes characters and kart parts and soon also custom tracks.

What I'm getting at here, maybe it would be a good idea to make something like a "Panel de Pon pack" with Lip, a custom kart and a track, as soon as that will be possible. From what I've seen from Mario Kart Wii, there are quite a few Youtube channels that showcase all kind of imports and chances are good the same will happen with MK8. Another plus point is that, if properly prepared in advance, there won't be as many track imports, making it stand out more... hopefully. And another advantage is that character imports for Mario Kart are generally less troublesome than those for Smash Bros as they aren't as detailed.

If people agree to that, it would also make a neat community effort. As far as I'm aware, there are quite a few artists among the community with the talent to whip up kart, bike or track designs, even if only on paper (or digitally, doesn't matter). Because while I know how to model things, I'm the first to admit i have no imagination when it comes to coming up with custom designs.

Admittedly, all of this might be a long shot, but the way i see it is that there's nothing to lose and it certainly can't hurt to try. Granted, this isn't Smash, but MK8 isn't as bad game either and even to this day, people play custom MKWii GPs.

Well, that's enough rambling from me now, sorry for the long wall of text again. What matters the most is what you guys think about this idea.

PsychoJosh

So I thought of something just now.

Lip's Side+B would be the cursor, I think most people seem to agree on that. But most people seem to see it just functioning as Mario's cape. I was thinking, what if she could move the cursor around in front of her? Along with my proposed panel tower building idea she could use this to arrange her blocks and basically play Panel de Pon right there on the stage.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
If people agree to that, it would also make a neat community effort. As far as I'm aware, there are quite a few artists among the community with the talent to whip up kart, bike or track designs, even if only on paper (or digitally, doesn't matter). Because while I know how to model things, I'm the first to admit i have no imagination when it comes to coming up with custom designs.
Oh man, do I have news for you! I actually drew up an idea for Lip as a Mario Kart 8/Deluxe driver a long while ago, with her own bike and everything. I just haven't taken a picture of it or touched it up on my computer yet. I could never 3D model it--that form of black magic completely eludes me and would have to be left for someone else--but I'll gladly post it for anyone who wants to take a crack at modeling it out.

So I thought of something just now.

Lip's Side+B would be the cursor, I think most people seem to agree on that. But most people seem to see it just functioning as Mario's cape. I was thinking, what if she could move the cursor around in front of her? Along with my proposed panel tower building idea she could use this to arrange her blocks and basically play Panel de Pon right there on the stage.
That sounds adorable and fun, but I think limits would have to be put in place on it to prevent Lip from getting too overpowered. As fun as it would be to have tournaments dominated by Lippy on a Brawl Meta Knight level, other characters deserve some exposure too.

Last edited:

PsychoJosh

I don't think it'd be too overpowered. It seems like it'd be a very situational move. And in any case, when designing fighting game characters, it's a good approach to make them as strong as they can possibly be, only dialing it back if something they have is quite obviously way too powerful.

In this case, using the cursor to flip opponents around would only work in certain situations, like if the character couldn't alter their air trajectory once they committed to a move. It'd make her a nightmare for Little Mac players, since if they came at her wtih a jolt haymaker trying to recover, she'd be able to just cursor flip them into the abyss, but other characters like Dedede could leap right over the cursor's "field of play" and land right on top of Lip's head. As I said it's very situational.

(Also I can't stand Little Mac so the more characters there are that give him hell, the better)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh man, do I have news for you! I actually drew up an idea for Lip as a Mario Kart 8/Deluxe driver a long while ago, with her own bike and everything. I just haven't taken a picture of it or touched it up on my computer yet. I could never 3D model it--that form of black magic completely eludes me and would have to be left for someone else--but I'll gladly post it for anyone who wants to take a crack at modeling it out.
Well, sounds pretty good to me. I know how to model, but I can't draw at all. In addition to that I lack the imagination to come up with designs for cars, bikes, car parts and tracks.

So yeah, as said, if this small community would be willing to band together to make this a group collab, I'd be more than willing to help with modeling and some of the more technical aspects, like making it work ingame. Although sadly it seems there is a severe lack of interest, with you being the only one so far, even though this would be a good way to get some more exposure out for her. So come on, guys, stop saying we need to do something and then ignore the chances we get. Let's make a PdP pack together.

Oh btw, what happened to the old PdP thread? Is it left for dead and replaced with this one or still open for more general PdP discussions? Because I want to release something, but don't wanna do it in the wrong thread nor bump one if it isn't needed.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I think panel de pon should get a mobile game. It could prove successful as theres soooo many puzzle like games on the market with over 100million downloads...but they mostly seem to be like them bubble shoioter tings.

But i still thi k it would be a great idea. Follow it by a new game for the eShop and then Lip in smash. Perfect.

Last edited:

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
As long as it's not flooded with freemium garbage, I'd be really happy with the existence of a mobile Panepon. Maybe even if it is flooded with freemium garbage, considering how starved for fairies I am.

Oh btw, what happened to the old PdP thread? Is it left for dead and replaced with this one or still open for more general PdP discussions? Because I want to release something, but don't wanna do it in the wrong thread nor bump one if it isn't needed.
Well, it's still around, but this thread's got a higher profile since it's in a SSB support forum (in other words, you know, basically what this entire site is themed around) and not in a general discussion board that less people will see. If you want to post it there, go for it, but I think you'd have a better chance over here. You could even post it in both if you wanted to.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
As long as it's not flooded with freemium garbage, I'd be really happy with the existence of a mobile Panepon. Maybe even if it is flooded with freemium garbage, considering how starved for fairies I am.

Well, it's still around, but this thread's got a higher profile since it's in a SSB support forum (in other words, you know, basically what this entire site is themed around) and not in a general discussion board that less people will see. If you want to post it there, go for it, but I think you'd have a better chance over here. You could even post it in both if you wanted to.
Its going to be like that unless they make u pay for it. Super Mario run didnt do well that way. I'd imagine if Lips game would be really cheap it wouldnt do well cos lack of brand power ect. It would have to be free unless Nintendo is willing to advertise it as much as Game of War.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
Freemium is only "good" in my book if you can legitimately finish the game without paying a dime, even if it's at a slower rate than paid players (locking progress in the game behind impenetrably large amounts of paid currency doesn't count... I'm looking at you, Pokemon Picross). If a free-to-play Panel de Pon mobile game was like that, I'd have no problems downloading it.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I think panel de pon should get a mobile game. It could prove successful as theres soooo many puzzle like games on the market with over 100million downloads...but they mostly seem to be like them bubble shoioter tings.

But i still thi k it would be a great idea. Follow it by a new game for the eShop and then Lip in smash. Perfect.
That actually makes a lot of sense.

With how popular puzzle games are on mobile, especially Candy Crush, you think that Nintendo would hit a gold mine by putting Panel De Pon there.

Though like N. Onymous said, I kind of hope the microtransactions wouldn't be too "cash-grabby" if you know what I mean.

D

Deleted member

Well, given I've gotten the go ahead to post it here, here it is. Some of you might remember it form a year ago. Well, it kept bugging me that I never finished it so I did it and this time, it doesn't seem to freeze.

Yes, yes, I was playing on normal, thus skipping the final boss. I was pretty tired at that point and just wanted to get this video done with, heh... The final boss is just Cordelia again, because there aren't enough replacements, unless you want to have Lip as the first boss, which would just be weird.

Download
Patch is for the European version of Pokemon Puzzle Challenge. It might work over the US version, but this isn't tested, as it's more or less pointless to me., seeing that the EU one is basically the US game with four additional languages.

It's not perfect, but it works... I hope. I didn't notice any glitches, at least.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
Words cannot express how much I want to see someone finish this and turn it into an actual Panel de Pon GB total conversion. I seriously wish this could have been an official thing.

Nintendo just announced a new competitive "action puzzle" game called Sushi Striker at E3, and I have to say, I have never been more worried about the future of Panel de Pon. It's entirely possible that this new puzzle franchise, coupled with the appearance of Animal Crossing Puzzle League last year, means that Nintendo will never make another Panel de Pon again--meaning that Lip's chances of seeing a revival grow increasingly slim, and as the chances of a player character from Sushi Striker appearing in Smash Switch rise, so do the chances of Panel de Pon's sole representation remaining at one item and one remix, forever.

It's very upsetting. At the very least, the gameplay is very different, so a revival of Panepon could still happen down the line... but for all we know, it could be more sterile, forgettable Planet bullcrap. I want so badly for this to not be the final nail in the fairies' coffin, but I've never been an optimist.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Nintendo just announced a new competitive "action puzzle" game called Sushi Striker at E3, and I have to say, I have never been more worried about the future of Panel de Pon. It's entirely possible that this new puzzle franchise, coupled with the appearance of Animal Crossing Puzzle League last year, means that Nintendo will never make another Panel de Pon again--meaning that Lip's chances of seeing a revival grow increasingly slim, and as the chances of a player character from Sushi Striker appearing in Smash Switch rise, so do the chances of Panel de Pon's sole representation remaining at one item and one remix, forever.

It's very upsetting. At the very least, the gameplay is very different, so a revival of Panepon could still happen down the line... but for all we know, it could be more sterile, forgettable Planet bullcrap. I want so badly for this to not be the final nail in the fairies' coffin, but I've never been an optimist.
Oh, man. This doesn't look too good. I just don't get it. SEGA was willing to give Puyo Puyo another shot at a worldwide appearance, and look at the amazing reception THAT got. Is Nintendo really not that open to the idea of reviving Panel de Pon?

PsychoJosh

You know, you're rather quick to scribble up tidings of certain doom.

I don't see how this sushi game is in any way a threat to Lip and company. They're entirely different games, not at all comparable, and Nintendo is certainly aware of PdP's fan following. If Nintendo were really gonna can the PdP series as a whole they'd most likely do it by selling the trademark or letting it expire so that it went public domain.

F-Zero hasn't had a new game in about as long as Panel de Pon hasn't had one (their last games were in 2003). It surely doesn't mean that F-Zero is finished since Captain Falcon keeps popping up everywhere like in Smash and Mario Kart. Likewise, Lip cameos in Smash and AC by virtue of having her theme music and costume appear in those respective games. So why are you already declaring that she's dead? If anything, them releasing Lip's costume stateside in AC Puzzle League indicates that they're probably gauging fan interest in the series in this region.

But yes, the most apparent sign that they're abandoning the series for good is them selling it or letting the trademark expire, which would actually be good things since it would mean new people could make new official games with the license.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
My reasoning is that Nintendo doesn't need two cutesy Japanese-flavored puzzle game franchises with an emphasis on story. Of course, Panel de Pon has its roots more in European fantasy than Sushi Striker, which is 100% Japan.

Oh, man. This doesn't look too good. I just don't get it. SEGA was willing to give Puyo Puyo another shot at a worldwide appearance, and look at the amazing reception THAT got. Is Nintendo really not that open to the idea of reviving Panel de Pon?
I'll never understand it either. Nothing about this franchise and nothing about these characters would make them a hard sell outside of Japan anymore.

• Predominately female cast? As long as they're strong and diverse (and the girls of Panel de Pon, as long as they're handled well, have the potential to be exactly that), what's the issue? 21st-century audiences will consume and enjoy media with female main characters as long as that media is good.
  • Too cute? You're right, Nintendo doesn't have any other series that sell themselves on their cuteness. Especially not Kirby. (Boy, remember when you released the first game internationally back in '92, and it bombed and was never heard from again?)
  • Not a popular, established franchise? Pikmin wasn't an established franchise back in 2001, and those little carroty fellas have a pretty good-sized fandom. Splatoon wasn't an established franchise back in 2015, and it ended up being one of the biggest reasons to own a Wii U. Arms isn't yet an established franchise, and you already have tons of people hyped to play it when it drops in two days. You can get people to buy and play things that aren't popular, established franchises as long as your marketing game is on point.
  • "We've already localized it as part of another series! If we change back now, it will confuse people!" Where were you two months ago?
  • Too Japanese? Listen, buddy--you just revealed a game that is nothing if not appealing to a Japanophile audience, and I don't think you would have shown it off at E3 if you weren't confident in its ability to move units. Other recent Nintendo franchises with a distinctly Japanese flair include Splatoon and the Rhythm Heaven series, and none of those games have had issues being released overseas (except for the first Rhythm Heaven game, but that was because it was released after the GBA was dead in international markets). Trust me, that ship has sailed a long time ago. Besides, like I said: European fantasy.
So... why?

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Well, this is bit odd thing to come here to upon comin' to check this thread.

I never thought about PDP upon seeing Sushi Strikers, which more or less looks like an EShop title. Even then, we had Pushmo-series that you would have said was I.S's primary puzzler series few years back, and look what happened to that. (Also, Dillon's Rolling Western)

I dunno when I.S and Nintendo will go checking on PDP, but I think Sushi Strikers isn't going to be really doing anything to it. That'd imply little too much about what we had before PDP was given sudden limelight.

Luminario

Smash Lord

So I got around to seeing the game, and I gotta say I don't think we have anything to worry about. The gameplay between the 2 series isn't similar at all, the only thing they seem to have in common is they're both in the same genre.
Also, I'd say AC Puzzle League raises PDP's revival chances, as it proves Ninty hasn't forgotten the series or Lip. If they're willing to model and implement Lip's entire design into AC as a bonus for playing her game series then it proves that they still acknowledge PDP, because they didn't have to go to that effort but they did anyway.

PsychoJosh

Sometimes a fairy just needs a break.

A catgirl needs (lots of) breaks too.

Last edited:

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
I thought it was a big shoe at first, not a bed. Very cute! Lip's hair is the wrong way around though.

Top Bottom