• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of Shining Justice Itches for a Good Fight! - Zeke for Smash Ultimate

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I come to you today to support the only anime swordsman that matters. Zeke von Genbu, while merely just a party member in his source game, is truly the most deserving man alive to be featured in the new Smash Bros.

Together with his trusty blade Pandoria, this modern hero bends lightning to his will, and crushes all foes who stand in his way with aplomb and style. Hidden beneath his eyepatch is the Eye of Shining Justice, a mighty weapon that grants Zeke unimaginable power. He would put all other Smashers to shame with his utter power.

...Plus he's just a huge idiot, and I love him for it. If one anime swordsman franchise can get multiple characters, then Xenoblade can too. Plus, with the success of XBC2, I feel like we've earned a few reps from the series.

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman
How can you mention Zeke and Pandoria without bringing up the most important member of the team?

TURTERS FOR SMASH

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
How can you mention Zeke and Pandoria without bringing up the most important member of the team?

TURTERS FOR SMASH
You're right. I'm a fool for forgetting someone so important.

NNID
Majorasmask66
Zeke would be glorious. He is so over the top and awesome. During my playthrough once I got this guy I ended up using him over Rex alot. Plus with new game plus he can buff himself with the eye of shining justice. Maybe they can even implement that.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
I actually thought you were talking about Zeke from Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Either way, I support!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
HANDLING A MAN’S TURTLE!

I support!

Top Bottom