• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Archive Info

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hello friends. The Yoshi Board, by request, was cleaned up. I have archived every single thread that isn't being used on the board itself, so if there's ever anything you guys need, ASK FOR IT HERE. -> http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=276

PM CrimsonKing if you wish for your post count back. He can help you.

---

Ok guys, I'm going to start cleaning the boards today and tomorrow. PLEASE, give me EVERYTHING you want kept, the rest I'm going to scrap.

Post all of it in this thread, it'll make it easier and I'll make sure I get all of it down.

Thanks guys.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Think you could split the video thread's first post up? Or at least delete all the posts between my first and second posts in that thread so I can split it up myself? It's getting so long that it lags for 10 seconds every time I add a BBC code.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You could do what I do...

...and use collapse tags.

If you don't want to, I can try to split it up. Otherwise try collapse tags and just make notes of which people have new vids up perhaps?

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
The lag is in the edit screen, so adding more BBCodes would only slow it down even more.

I just need to break it up so it's not quite as long (something like 700 links now, kind of ridiculous for one post).

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The lag is in the edit screen, so adding more BBCodes would only slow it down even more.

I just need to break it up so it's not quite as long (something like 700 links now, kind of ridiculous for one post).
I'll break it up.

As for the old mu stuff, I'll leave both threads, so that you guys can compress all the info into one thread. If not, it gets trashed. Think hard.

Airborne

Smash Lord
I have everything saved on Unleashing the Egg, and I have to edit everything on it anyways when I make a comeback with it, so that's free to scrap. Y'know, just in case it actually pops up for some mysterious reason. @__@

I'll post other things that need to be attended to later.

bigman40

Smash Master
I archived moveset threads, shiri's few posts, projectile information thread, and some of the CG thread (which needs to be updated with new information). Will be posting it back up after you clean the boards, so you can erase w/e else.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Are there specific threads though that you guys want me to keep?

I take it you want all the stuck threads, but can you link to some you think are particularly important?

bigman40

Smash Master
From me? Not really. Since most of the information needs to be relooked at and updated, it would help if I reposted them so I could update the information instead of having it with people that don't even log on anymore (or post here).

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Currently checking Every single thread on the Yoshi Boards. 29 pages...
>--[Yoshi Reseach and Development]--<

I checked it and there wasn't much there honestly, you should just archive parts you want to a word file.

Yoshi is a Ninja! (Projectile Defence) 99.7% Complete!

Scatz got it already, we dont exactly need it.

Yoshi DACIT == Glide Toss!

There is legit nothing there slush i archived it anyway

The NEW Yoshi Matchup Thread V2|Week 10 - Zelda
A couple of useful MU stuff we can take from this thread.

ehh not sure

Unleashing the Egg: NEW Controller Setups Video is DONE!!!!!!!!

air has it all

Yoshi's Story: The Big Book of Yoshi Information

Just salvage it in a word file i bet everything you need is in the OP
We're tryna get rid of most of the old stuff and start fresh so unless its like alot of info you might as well save it to a word file and not keep it there. As a dead topic its probably gonna stay dead after we clean up everything else.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I still think it's useful to have it, then break it apart later and see what isn't necessary. Either way, I'll keep those threads.

So far I've got what Slush gave me, the stuck threads, Top 5 Yoshis, Stupid Yoshi Tricks, Yoshi Tournament Results, the YGD...uh...anything else?

EDIT: aehoifasd Polt. Ok those two threads too.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Can you save double Jump statistics for now? Like i'm gonna salvage it all to a spreadsheet and post it later but you can delete it when im done with that.

Edit: double post my bad

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It's ok Celes, I know you didn't mean to.

STILL, it's a good idea to have hitbubble threads and frame data for anybody who needs it outside of the Yoshi board. I'm going to keep them, then when someone redoes any of it I'll get rid of it.

I'll be getting on the Yoshi skype soon...so we can tell me what to start with and the like.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
ALSO, GUESS WHAT (to other mods, double posting for an announcement they need to have):

If we do this guys, you're going to lose postcount. Keep that in mind. If you really value postcount then this isn't a great idea.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Mind if I ask for the "Ultra Happy WHOBO 3 Tree" Thread is moved out of archives. Just so we can keep up with which Yoshi mains are attending WHOBO 3 and hopefully get that group picture that we can post on the Yoshi boards once we're all back, you can move it back to the Archives once it's Monday since WHOBO 3 ends Sunday.

SlayerZaxy

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know what happened to that humorous troll Yoshi Guide? It had lolspeek in it and I'm pretty sure it was a Jigglypuff thread style post, meaning that it wasn't really serious. It had pictures of Raptor Jesus and other...ermm..."things"

Sharky

Smash Master
I vaguely remember something of the sort from way back but I don't have a clue what it was called, sorry =/

Top Bottom