• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Elevator Game

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I take the super crown with me and leave Bowser alone, with me saying to him "So long gay Bowser" when I leave the room (I think I would use the super crown on my friends and me :awesome:).

Floor 281 :
You're in the SCP center which there is 106 contained in. But he escaped.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
"aw well, sucks to be you guys" *goes back into the elevator and goes back down to floors 278, 279 and 280. gets punched in the face by SCP-106 about halfway into stay at Floor 279*

Floor 282: it's an AU that's exactly the same as ours, except Diddy Kong is real and is reverred by the United States as a Vietnam War Hero for some reason.

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I would give him a hand shake, and thank him for serving the country, then immediately return to the magical elevator.

Floor 283:
It's an alternate reality where Smash Brawl's core mechanics were designed differently. The game is a competitive success that was much bigger than Smash Melee. There was no need for anyone to create a Project M.

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I would take the button with me, and push it on every single floor we hit.

Floor 285:
It's a fairly empty room with nothing but a podium and a painting in it.
Something about the room looks very familiar to you though.

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I take the painting with me. Gotta explore with some friends.

Floor 286 : You're in space and can breathe. You're next to Rosalina's spaceship.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
I immediately ask Rosalina out on a date.

Floor 287: It is a pirate ship and all of the pirates have guns pointed at eachother. Among them are King K. Rool, Luffy from One Piece, Captain Jack Sparrow, and several other fictional pirate characters you recognize. There are no space pirates aboard the pirate ship.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Geez, even when it comes to pirates on a ship, Ridley's too big.

Floor 288: A copy of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with all the DLC content and stuff contained with it... Trapped in an impenetrable casing.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'd "leak" images of Smash Ultimate. Those people would go crazy.

Floor 290: A room with a button that has the power to remove Charizard from all existence.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Press it, and watch fans of Pokémon Trainer trainer go berserk.

Floor 291:
Someone shows you a copy of Smash Ultimate, and says he will give it to you right now a month before it comes out for a price of $299.99. The thing is, he looks fairly drunk, is wearing a mask, a full body cloak, and the place you met him at is the sketchy location the elevator dropped you off at.

Do you buy the supposed early copy of the game off him?

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I would be confused and go to the next floor without pushing the button I found on floor 284.

Floor 293:
It’s an ambush. People are coming at you with guns. All of a sudden, they stop for seemingly no reason with a confused look on their face. You hear “You’re not the person we were expecting. Where is the Grinch?” from one of the armed men.

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
"Ah, Issac fans. I salute your cause." I say with hearty salute as the elevator doors close. Most of the armed men salute back, except for one of them who rolls his eyes in annoyance.

Floor 294: You are lost in the middle of New York City with Drake and Josh, who are arguing over something.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I question what's going on, try to break up the argument, and tell them about how cool it is to meet them. Their show was great back in the day.

Floor 295: Subcon Forest.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Too Spooky. I leave immediately because I hate horror stuff.

Floor 296:
A world where Yoshi is more broken than Bayonetta in Smash 4, and is on par with the high tiers in Smash Melee.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I take a copy or 5 of this vewrsion home with me. Maybe give Zinith a few.

Floor 297: A blank room with a PB and J in the center. Nothing else.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I didn't make that sandwich, and it looks rather shifty. Even if it wasn't tainted with poison, it have been there for centuries. I'll pass.

Floor 298:
Something forces you out of the elevator and you then drop down a pit. You look up and the elevator is on the back wall 15 feet above the ground. In front of you is a bomb on a 15 minute fuse. Around the room is all the equipment you can possibly need to disarm it, but also a bunch of equipment you can use to try and climb out and into the elevator.

You find out soon after that you are now one of Jigsaw's victims as he left you a recorded message. He says that if you disarm the bomb, a safe path out will reveal itself. You can alternatively try to climb out of the pit. Do you try to disarm the bomb or escape?

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Well, I do climbing, so yeah, I think I won't trust him and climb all the way to the top. Sorry guy, I want to live.

Floor 299 :
A single sign, lost in the void. Something is written on it "In the next floor will be your biggest fear. If you'll beat it, you'll get a wish. Do you want to go up, or do you want to move to an another floor ?" . What would you do ?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Shake my head, click my tongue in disapproval, go "oh hell no, you aren't fooling me. I've seen enough movies to know that if I don't go up as the sign refers to, I'm either going to regret it for the rest of my life, or more likely the elevator behind is just going to lock itself and force me to go in," swallow my pride, and storm off into that next floor.

Floor 300 (unrelated to the above poster's conundrum): It's the battle of thermopylae.

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I would get the hell out of there. War is some scary s***. Even though I’m armed with modern technology and they’re not, it’s still scary to see that many armed men potentially trying to kill me not knowing who I’m siding with.

Floor 301:
You show up right around sunrise. Everything seems normal. In fact, almost everything about this planet and the civilization people built out of it is identical to the one we are currently living in, but there’s two striking differences. The first one is that you can receive $1M each year just for residing in this dimension just for looking like your standard self. The government is secretly very racist. Don’t ask why. You notice the second difference shortly after you leave the elevator because this happens. How long do you stay?

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
The elevator got 404'd?

I get back on the elevator immediately. Very loud suns suck, yes, but my 5-year-old brother does that all the time. Secretly racist governments? That's some Deus Ex levels of dystopic ********; I'm not sticking around for when the grey death kicks in!

Floor 302: A vast, seemingly infinite warehouse packed with nothing but boxes upon boxes of unopened, fresh white bread. After every tenth box you check, three raccoons in a trench coat approach you and try to sell you jewelry that has very clearly been stolen at one point or another.

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I take some of the bread that's unopened and use it as food I can eat for the next few hundred floors, but I don't trust the raccoons trying to sell me jewerly.
The elevator got 404'd?
Dammit, I knew trying to type that thing on mobile would fail. Well, I fixed it if that changes any response.

Floor 303:
It's a Smash Ball shaped cake in the middle of the room. The candles are lit and people are singing Happy Birthday. The calendar in the background clearly says "January 21st, 2019" (if that's your actual Birthday, pretend its not).

As each singer comes into view, you see they're wearing various costumes as if it was a Halloween party nine months in advance. Costumes that stand out to you include a man with a Mario Hat riding a Yoshi, a man that went overboard with cosplay of Simon Belmont, a woman wearing a sexy Zero Suit Samus costume, and a line of three business persons (one man wearing boxing gloves, another holding a sword, and a woman wearing an arm cannon). It's clear that the costumes are Smash Bros themed.

Soon after, they sing the third line of the happy Birthday song with "Happy Birthday dear Smash Bros". You look down at your own hands and realize your actually in Sakurais body. Not yourself. What do you do?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Floor 304: A maze with lots of Warp Pipes. You have to jump into them and see which ones lead where, and you might backtrack to the start. Remember where they took you and you will eventually reach the end of the maze, where you will find the elevator and proceed to the next floor.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Floor 304: A maze with lots of Warp Pipes. You have to jump into them and see which ones lead where, and you might backtrack to the start. Remember where they took you and you will eventually reach the end of the maze, where you will find the elevator and proceed to the next floor.
You didn't even give the reaction to the previous floor. That's a huge part of the game.

Skip this post.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You didn't even give the reaction to the previous floor. That's a huge part of the game.

Skip this post.
Do not listen to him. I have not been on this thread for a long time and forgot how it worked. Sa...let me try this again:

I take some of the bread that's unopened and use it as food I can eat for the next few hundred floors, but I don't trust the raccoons trying to sell me jewerly.

Dammit, I knew trying to type that thing on mobile would fail. Well, I fixed it if that changes any response.

Floor 303:
It's a Smash Ball shaped cake in the middle of the room. The candles are lit and people are singing Happy Birthday. The calendar in the background clearly says "January 21st, 2019" (if that's your actual Birthday, pretend its not).

As each singer comes into view, you see they're wearing various costumes as if it was a Halloween party nine months in advance. Costumes that stand out to you include a man with a Mario Hat riding a Yoshi, a man that went overboard with cosplay of Simon Belmont, a woman wearing a sexy Zero Suit Samus costume, and a line of three business persons (one man wearing boxing gloves, another holding a sword, and a woman wearing an arm cannon). It's clear that the costumes are Smash Bros themed.

Soon after, they sing the third line of the happy Birthday song with "Happy Birthday dear Smash Bros". You look down at your own hands and realize your actually in Sakurais body. Not yourself. What do you do?
Slap myself and wake up from this dream. However, the cosplay of :ultzss: was the best part.

Floor 304: A complex maze with lots of Warp Pipes. You have to jump into them and see which ones lead where, and you might backtrack to the start. There is no overlay to help you. Remember where they took you and you will eventually reach the end of the maze, where you will find the elevator and proceed to the next floor.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Floor 303:

Okay, so question: does this whole "me being sakurai" wear off after I leave this floor? Or am I stuck with this permanently?

If the answer is "i'm stuck as him," I'd probably fall into an identity-crisis-induced depression and die.

Otherwise, write a few newcomer suggestions into a small notebook (as well as write "BRING BACK STAGE BUILDER" in big bold letters), leave it on the table where everyone can see it, and then leave the room for the elevator without another word.

Floor 304: A complex maze with lots of Warp Pipes. You have to jump into them and see which ones lead where, and you might backtrack to the start. There is no overlay to help you. Remember where they took you and you will eventually reach the end of the maze, where you will find the elevator and proceed to the next floor.
Sounds like I'm ****ed then.

Floor 305: a small, warm apartment with a roaring fireplace as well an unclaimed set of milk and freshly-baked cookies on the table. Outside, you can see it's sometime in the evening and a roaring blizzard is outside. By the fireplace is a note saying "feel free to rest here for as long as you need to between floors."

D

Deleted member

I am down with that ****, honey! Time for me to slightly unzip my sexy racing uniform and bask in this winter setting....

Floor 306: There is a large river of freezing water. There are icy platforms to the other side where the elevator awaits. To get to the next floor, one must cross this chilly drink while avoiding the attacks of :4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:. Fall in the ice, Lakitu will save you and place you back at the start. Gee, this sounds familiar...

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
It looks pretty cold in that water, but why not. Hopefully all those years of playing Mario has taught me how to overcome this in real life.
Okay, so question: does this whole "me being sakurai" wear off after I leave this floor? Or am I stuck with this permanently?
No it's a magical floor that changes you back when you leave. You're free from any identity crisis.

Floor 307:
The elevator forces you out and drops you off. No exit elevator is anywhere in sight. Infront of you are twenty doors and a screen. Suddenly, it says the word "Calculating" on it without notice. Thirty seconds later, the screen says "Finished" and the four doors on the left all illuminate and display a number. From left to right, the illuminated doors display 141, 248, 249, and 250. You then hear a voice saying you must visit all four of these floors claiming that you skipped them entirely on your endless elevator ride. Only then will the elevator to floors above reveals itself.

Last edited:

Sans3546

Smash Cadet
i'm assuming as the person reacting, i get to decide what's on all of those since none were ever a thing in this thread.

floor 141 is the emptiness of the vast outer space, floor 248 is an ice climber setup with nothing but a drill at the top, floor 249 is literally just a brick wall in front of the elevator door, and 250 is lore for doki doki literature club. nothing interesting on any of those floors anyways, so i might as well visit them all and leave. sounds like it won't be a hard challenge.

wait, i actually have to get through that brick wall for the elevator to open? are you kidding me? i guess it's time i actually climb icicle mountain for once. on the other side of that brick wall is what looks to be post-apocalyptic philadelphia. i wonder if the eagles won the super bowl again.

floor 308:
your on a pirate ship, and a barrage of cannonballs is flying in from another pirate ship not far off in the distance.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I still have another 43 years to live, so I better get out of here! Instant Transmission...wait a minute! I activate Mirror Force to destroy the opposition! Well, it is time to move on...
Floor 309: you encounter a pink :ultyoshi:, a light blue :ultyoshi:, and a green :ultyoshi:. They challenge you to a simple problem-solving game before allowing you to proceed. Each of you take turns removing one, two, or three Koopa Troopas from the ring at the center of the room. There is a red Koopa Troopa, and whoever is left with it is eliminated. The game continues until a winner is determined. Hopefully, it is you.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
When there’s three Yoshi’s left, it’s luck based. When there’s two left, the optimal play is making sure you take a turn where seven green Koopa Troopas are left at the end of it to increase your chances of there being one green koopatroop left at the end of your next turn. From there, make sure the number of green koopatroopas left at the end of all of your turns is divisible by four. You will nearly always win this way.

Floor 310:
Your challenged by a Red Yoshi to a game of memorization. A 20x20 pattern of tiles is displayed, and each tile is colored Red, Yellow, Blue, White, or Black. To refer to the main picture again penalizes your time by 30 seconds. Whoever makes their tile set identically match the main one faster wins. If you win, you will receive a Swiss Army Knife to use on any future floors you feel it would be useful. While there is no penalty for losing, it will be very difficult to win. That Red Yoshi has practiced this game a lot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Always down for a good challenge! The prize for winning is nice, shikashi, I carry a pink parasol hiding an iai sword which has never failed me.

Floor 311: You stumble upon a world made of candy and sweets. Talk about Sweet Dream. A pink :4kirby:, a blue :4kirby:, and a green :4kirby: throw a birthday party just for you. They decide to give you a present, but it is determined by a roulette wheel: could be a plate of Superspicy Curry, a Kirby series amiibo, or a 50% discount on a Switch.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd happily enjoy the birthday party, thank them for it, and even take them up that offer. More Kirby character amiibos are good, another Switch would be cool (or I could give it away) and...well, it might be painful, but I can't say I haven't imagined what the heck it'd feel like to be breathing fireballs out of your mouth at a quick rate after eating some Superspicy Curry, and in turn I wonder what that curry tastes like. It'd probably a bad experience, but at least I'd have a cool story to tell later.

Floor 312: You have entered the universe of Disney's Gravity Falls. Every prominent character from the show is present, and there's bound to be supernatural anomalies and creatures hiding everywhere, waiting to be apart of a new adventure.

D

Deleted member

It ain't Alice in Wonderland, but I will take it!

Floor 313: A giant robot slot machine appears before you. Press the red button to stop the slots one by one. Watch the wheel patterns carefully beacuse if you match three of the same icon, you win an amiibo of :4bayonetta::4diddy::4cloud::4sheik::rosalina: or :4zss:, depending on what you matched up. Otherwise, the slot machine says, "Too bad. Here is a :4mario: amiibo for your troubles."

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I'm no amiibo collector, but I can probably make a buck or two grabbing some amiibos.

Floor 314:
A complex headset developed by Nintendo and a manual about it. According to the manual, it was supposedly a device created in the year 2060. It creates an alternate reality inside your head that alters your senses and slows your perception of time. This creates a more involved and longer lasting gaming experience. It literally allows you to experience any alternate reality you want to the fullest extent whether that be through the sandbox feature which allows you to create your own reality or one of Nintendo's large array of new video games and classic 4D remakes. You can also use an online multiplayer system that has minimal lag issues. It is 2060 after all.

One more thing. This particular headset happens to have a digital version of Super Smash Bros 11 on it preinstalled.

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
that sounds dangerous, I'm out--

Floor 316: The architect of Floor 315 stops the elevator and demands that I go back to Floor 315 to admire their craftsmanship.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Very well, but I am not stepping foot inside...

Floor 317: You find :4bayonetta2: leading a Christian gospel choir. She will not allow you to move to the next floor unless you sing one song in her choir.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Her loss. I have a terrible singing voice.

On the bright side, it's Bayonetta; she seems like a fun person to hang out with.

Floor 318: Several :ultcloud:s are beating the crap out of eachother in what appears to be the boxing ring stage. Upon entering, they momentarily stop, turn towards you, and shout "DO YOU MIND?" in unison in an accusatory tone of voice.

Top Bottom