• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Egg Thief - A Yoshi Combo Video

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. I wanted to post this combo video i've only been playing competitive melee for about 2 years now as a solo Yoshi main and i feel very accomplished on what i have achieved.....so far. I still have a super long way to go (i know that) but it's the journey along the way that's memorable and since this is literally the 2nd anniversary of me starting Thanks to the player known as Zone Zone . I love every minute and want to step my game up. Let me all know what you think and thank you for viewing.

*note*
I do not have good quality recording equipment. :bubblebobble::yoshi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emy8lm2_YOI

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Good stuff! I loved the Yoshi Bombs and parries (especially the Rest and Stitch Face Turnip ones)! Song choice and presentation was well-done, although as you mentioned the recordings could've been better. I also felt a few clips were either too short or weren't exciting enough (the one that comes to mind is a clip that ends right after you land a full D-air on the opponent) and could've been excluded without compromising the quality of the combo video. Great work overall!

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff! I loved the Yoshi Bombs and parries (especially the Rest and Stitch Face Turnip ones)! Song choice and presentation was well-done, although as you mentioned the recordings could've been better. I also felt a few clips were either too short or weren't exciting enough (the one that comes to mind is a clip that ends right after you land a full D-air on the opponent) and could've been excluded without compromising the quality of the combo video. Great work overall!
Thanks man i was hoping someone had noticed..I hope to have new equipment by mid 2016. it's a resolution of mine....haha get it. Honestly this is the first combo video i've ever tried so i didn't really know where to start/how to go about it. I literally thought for 2 weeks how to identify a combo for the video. it was insane. Thanks again for the kind words.

Top Bottom