• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eastern Pennsylvania/Southern NJ Power Rankings! (Updated September 2nd 2012)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
A new region is formed! Since Chibo has grassroots in Philly, Mew2King lives 20 mins from Philly, and Southern NJ is much closer to East PA/Philly then it is to most of NJ and NY, we formed a new region! West PA is now their on region and Southern NJ is no longer apart of NY/NJ. We are working on making this new region a very big threat so watch out in the future! Here are the current and first rankings for Eastern PA/Southern NJ:

Rankings(as of 9/2/2012):
1. Mew2king :metaknight:
2. Salem :zerosuitsamus:
3. Kingtoon :toonlink:
4. Jbandrew :metaknight: :snake: :luigi2: :dedede: :popo: :falco:
5/6. Xzax :falco: :metaknight: / Vex Kasrani :gw: :dedede:
7. ChiboSempai :rob:
8. Squall :snake:
9. MIB :wario:
10. Uno :metaknight: :gw:

HM's:
Dark Falco :falco:
Eazy :marth: :dk2:
Ebo :marth: :dedede:
6wx :sonic:

AllisBrawl Link: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=143321

Everyone from Southern NJ and Eastern PA please us this thread for now on! And goodluck as always :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Take off some of jban's characters lol, **** is kray

Just put MK and call it a day

This is some fun stuff though, we need to keep this activity going. Also glad to see that after Jason was all like i don't like playing brawl singles n stuff, by the end of sunday he was all like lets play! and wouldn't stop playing salem lol

M@v

Subarashii!
Glad this happened, as it makes sense for both parties involved. Central/West PA only comes to town during nationals, and our main tourneys are either in our part of the state, or ohio. I hope this goes great for both groups =D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea that seals up what was otherwise a close battle

"who'd you beat at cot6?"

"no one"

#atomskonblast

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Hes a international threat who no one is even close to being compared to in this region. He will always be 1st. in cases like that the person should be made 0. and itll widen up the rankings

Ex
Ally in Michigan
Esam in NC

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Mew2King legit lives in our region, and is also more hunkered down seeing that he's starting school again. If you think no one is even close to beating him, then we need to step it up. A while ago M2K used to be like the only #0 anywhere when he was the undisputed first best regardless, but that isn't the case anymore. There's no #0s in NJNY rankings and they have/had like M2K, Nairo, ADHD, etc.

M@v

Subarashii!
Last time I checked m2k definitely isnt a 0, especially since this is New Jersey we are talking here. Just last season I remember he was ranked 3rd on the nj/ny pr :3

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
this isnt a NJ pr. its a south jersey/east PA pr.

no one in this region is close to his skill level. I can see if we were on the NJ/NY pr

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
He should be 1, if he's not made 1 but is put into this region, then this PR is ********. It's already an oddball with the region we are doing, but making a 0 spot is like ....................

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Btw, if Jband has all those characters, I want IC's, Metaknight, and Luigi next to my name aswell.

IC's vs Z
Luigi vs Chibo
Metaknight vs Kai

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
We made ESAM #0 on our PR because....

1. He's so far above everyone in NC. (Already stated here)
2. He's not really an NC player. He lives in Florida (and identifies himself as a Florida player) and goes to school in SC. He's basically a super-powered guest star who has entered enough tournaments in NC to deserve recognition on our PR.

This way, we leave 10 spots open for our home-grown players. As for M2K, I could see you guys giving him a #0 spot too, but hasn't he always lived in South Jersey/East PA most of the time?

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
^^^^^ it is. especially when it was made in a 30 minute span with xzax being the front man.

and i can see where M@v was coming from. Philly does act like we are the whole state when we arent. regardless of skill level west PA is still PA.

the real reason the new region was made because they were *****ing about how it would only look like we had 4 legit players on our PR and the rest would be filler. to me it doesnt matter if we only have 1 legit player. our state is our state and its up to us to get better. not make a whole new region to save some face on a dying game.

also we are about to look like ****ing idiots because Salem and M2k are being ranked on the NJ/NY rankings. but no one wants to listen to me

the fact of the matter is this was rushed and made in less than a hour span with no regards to how the rest of the state felt, or even told NJ/NY that we were takin South NJ from out of there rankings.

i will repeat myself one more time. salem/m2k/chibo never come to play with us unless we are going to a tournament and riding in the same carpool. m2k only comes down to philly to see vex and hang out. Not Play Smash. these are not reasons to make a new region because we carpooled to 2 tournaments.

win a set scrubs

EDIT: ****ing jband lol. when have we ever played with jband. this is really to much for show.

just came to me. we should have a vote. PA only vote of if we should go separate ways or stay one region.

Top Bottom